Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Power Rangers Dino Super Charge Episode 18 Petrification  (Read 3089 times)
boundy22
Gorgon Knight

Email
« on: August 01, 2016, 06:11:12 AM »

Hello all ,

I discovered a new Full Petrification scene from Power Rangers Dino Super Charge in Episode 18 where the female purple ranger "Kendall" was petrified and turned into a stone statue in her non-ranger form , however she was the only petrified female among the rangers as the other female ranger "Shelby" escaped , there isn't much close up on her but i am sure when there is an HD version available then there could be some good photos of her even from a distance

The episode is yet to be aired at USA and it will be several weeks or even months until it airs in USA but it was aired days ago at Nickelodeon India and thankfully a member of a Power rangers forum recorded it from his TV using his Digital Camera and uploaded the episode in parts here , The episode is called "The Rangers Rock!" , Of course the quality is bad as it was recorded using a camera but that is the best you can get now until it is aired at USA and i am even glad that someone recorded it

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6hnMdnrfvIeVHFqa0RhMnNIblU

Some Screenshots

( She is the one on the right )

For people who wanted to see the pink ranger in a ASFR Situation then she got frozen in a Ice cube in the first episode of the show along with the purple ranger

http://asfr.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Rangers_Dino_Super_Charge_-_Episode_1_-_When_Evil_Stirs
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 06:26:15 AM by boundy22 » Logged
Statuerandomguy
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 02:51:07 PM »

Nice job finding it. Hope there's a HD version available asap as well.

boundy22
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 08:45:37 AM »

The Episode aired at 5 November and personally i didn't like Kendell's statue in it , The statue isn't detailed enough , her clear glasses turned into a black glasses in her statue form unlike Emiri's statue in abaranger where her glasses looks natural and the eyes are visible and she was wearing a tight top with unbuttoned jacket that turned into a closed nearly buttoned jacket in her statue form and she was wearing a tiht jeans whih was turned into a normal trousers in the statue form

Here is pictures of that scene and picture of the lovely heroine victim

(She is the one on the right)

(She is the one in the back in the middle of the screen)

« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 08:50:43 AM by boundy22 » Logged
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

I know everything about photomanips and this forum

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 02:00:39 PM »

Here's the scene from an official source. It might not play in some countries:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzywnrPvXu4

A pity the statue wasn't any better, indeed...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: