Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Female on male freezing?  (Read 3477 times)
Fenchurch
Gorgon Warrior

« on: May 30, 2016, 02:02:11 AM »

I'm just wondering, are there men on this board who have fantasies about being frozen, time stopped or petrified by women and what's involved in that fantasy that would turn you on the most? 

There's tons of stuff about male on female but not really the other way around.  I have no idea what sort of things men would be into as the object of ASFR.  If you feel like sharing...
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 09:30:35 AM »

I sometimes do.  It's most often when I have a dream where there's something like a gorgon on the loose and I'm actively trying to get turned to stone by it without anybody figuring out that's what I'm doing.  I'm not really sure what I find most appealing about it though.

sitx
Gorgon Warrior

Email
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 12:08:10 PM »

Yes, definitely. It's not common, as you've found, but it's super hot. There are a lot of elements about it I enjoy. One is the overtly sexual femdom element--the idea of being controlled and helpless through first seduction/sexuality and then through the transformation. ASFR with a gorgon or sorceress turning a guy to stone during foreplay or sex? Amazing.

As Stonelad was getting at, there is a fun element of the forbidden--there's a petrifying peril around, I want to lead my female friends and then myself into it without letting on.

One of my other favorite scenarios is a "strip" poker game against a woman where the loser ends up petrified. Do I hope to win? Do I hope to lose? Someone's getting turned to stone and it's great!

Ras has some great manips on his tumblr--some of my favorites. Recently schweiky and gorgonglazer also have some really good stuff with a female "villain".
Lematic
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 03:19:06 PM »

I'm really into it, like the post above said I have a couple anime manips on my tumblr: Gorgonglazer.
(though it's stupid hard to find decent images for doing manips)

I'm into female petrification as well (it was my first true turn-on to the fetish) but the idea of being turned into a helpless statue is equally erotic to me at least; I kinda wish more people were into it, seeing femdom is as popular as it is.

I kinda like the concept of a punished submissive being petrified as a conscious statue then being being subjected a lot of tease and denial, or another scenario might be about a girl who is really into asfr and finally convinces her boyfriend to be her statue or silicone love-doll for a while.

But, to me, the best thing about it is that the male 'erm'... anatomy.  Doesn't exactly prevent a woman from still having fun with her victim; as opposed to a man trying to 'do' a female statue.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 07:08:08 PM by Lematic » Logged
sovietmisaki
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2016, 01:40:24 AM »

While it's not absolutely necessary, I think a psychic link between 2 (or perhaps more if that's your thing) partners engaging in erotic acts involving inanimate transformation, does add some extra "oomph" in some cases, no matter the gender. especially if they can also partially feel a small portion of the sensations throughout their frozen partner's body if they decide to take a peak into their minds during such moments.

If they're feeling particularly aroused, and decide to join their inanimate partner in inanimate intimacy, they best hope the transformation is only for a short duration or easily reversible by willing their transformation to be reversed. Assuming they want to return to normal sometime in the future.
sitx
Gorgon Warrior

Email
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 07:43:44 PM »

https://failedsave.tumblr.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: