Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searcheing for a picture collection  (Read 1336 times)
HonestShadow
Statue

« on: May 24, 2016, 01:45:52 PM »

Hello everyone

This is my first thread here and im already sorry if it is in the wrong section but i cant read that language on the main page.

Anyway im looking for a Collection of pictures that is made in i guess poser or something.
Right at the start of the collection there is a magic girl that turns into glass and further behind is a girl that finds a Statue with a dick and climbs on it while getting petrified while haveing fun.

This is sadly all i know about it and i realy would like to find it again.
Hope you people can help me out.

i would like to see them again after my pc broke i lost them all.  Embarrassed  Sad
Michael527
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 09:51:00 AM »

Ummm...

Your request is very hard one. I think you need to explain more details like...

Is it 2d or 3d?

Does it have any words like explaing situation or character's saying?

What's the collections' background look like?

What you are looking for sounds interesting.
HonestShadow
Statue

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 04:28:47 PM »

Well they are 3d and well it was a big collection of pictures all made in the same programm. i guess.
Anyway there were also pictures of girls in chains getting petrified.
A picture sequence of a magican girl at the start of the collection that turns to glass some of them i guess turned to wood or something i was never realy sure what it was.
Also there was specialy a little picture sequence of a girl getting petrified ontop of a futanari statue.

but i realy dont remebmber anymore from it. since its i guess 2 or 3 years back when i got the collection and since my harddrive got fried i lost all but i remember that i got it from this very side here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: