Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Curious about a few lost Drake works  (Read 2501 times)
luckysvn777
Gorgon Knight

« on: January 16, 2013, 03:12:27 AM »

Hey all. Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I've been looking for a few Drake stories back from when he did photomanips that got lost when the petrificationparlour imageevent went down. Specifically, I'm most interested in finding the one series involving a reality show where the girls tried to turn each other into statues.. I forgot the name off the top of my head.. medusa-something I think.. hopefully you guys know what I mean. Its one of my favorite image sets ever and I'd love to be able to see it again someday.

I'd also be curious in recovering his asfr movie series.. that one was also amazing and to my knowledge lost as well. If anyone has them, i'd love to be able to get them again! If not, I tried.

And before anyone asks, I have most of his other old work and the stuff on his site, so I don't need that.

Thanks ^^
Rastatue
Statue

Statue Wannabe

rastatue
WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 03:18:15 AM »

There are actually two series of manips that Drake did that are ASFR-centric reality TV shows, both of them series of 12 images each: "Medu-survivor" and "Pyg-malionaire".

I don't think Drake will mind if I share these as they were pretty widely distributed back when he made them.

I've put all 24 of the images into a 3.2 MB ZIP file and posted it here:

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/2MAgcUCS7T/

I'm new to the FileSwap service, so let me know if you have any problems with the link.

cheers,
Ras
luckysvn777
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 01:54:07 PM »

Thanks for the upload. I didn't even know that second series existed, so that was a nice treat. I assumed it would be okay to ask for them because they were uploaded freely long ago ^^ So thanks for helping me find these again!

And if Drake does ever read this, thanks for making all these great works. They're what got me into this to begin with, and your stuff will always be my favorite  Smiley
StoneFan88
Statue

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 11:47:51 PM »

Same as luckysvn777; I didn't even know the second series existed. It's always nice to find new (or in this case undiscovered) works.
StoneFan88
Statue

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 10:23:56 PM »

Fileswap is down; does anyone have another link? Sorry for the necro! I've been on a hunt for Drake's old works lately.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: