Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Japanese translators!  (Read 2897 times)
sovietmisaki
Gorgon Warrior

« on: January 28, 2016, 04:15:49 AM »

I know some Japanese artists do often tend to post on twitter, In this case, I'm specifically talking about kamomoo. I've noticed he's made a lot of posts about petrification recently judging from what I can discern from google translate, although I think it's not getting the entirety of his messages properly translated. So that's why I'm asking if there's anyone willing to translate some of his posts, provided you're willing to do so. Here's his twitter account if you're willing to look https://twitter.com/kamomoo
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 08:22:35 PM »

Yeah, from the google translated version, it sounded like a very interesting discussion about how the community adopted the ASFR acronym despite sort of dropping the robots part, but again, that was the google translate version.  I'd be eager to see the real version.

sovietmisaki
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 02:22:39 AM »

A lot from what I can figure out via google translate, is that he talks a lot about the victim/subject retaining consciousness even after their transformation into a statue, and if they lose consciousness in a lot of stories, along with the transformation being permanent, or only temporary. That seems to reflect some discussions within the community over the past couple of years
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 04:19:09 AM by sovietmisaki » Logged
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2016, 10:09:20 AM »

Ah, I didn't see he had posted about a new topic.  The one I saw was a few days ago.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: