Username:

Password:

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not a lot of activity anymore huh?  (Read 9244 times)
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2015, 07:29:15 AM »

Really?  Hitleresque?  I've yet to see them really pull down anything that wasn't spam...

I've mostly stopped posting here because there aren't that many ASFR scenes coming out recently and there aren't any really good topics for discussing.  I mean, with sharing scenes, all you can really say is "Thanks for sharing, looks nice!" and artwork in the fan art area gets very little reaction.  There also aren't too many general discussion topics that aren't scene or artwork related.

Crystalline
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2015, 10:03:11 AM »

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
Crystalline
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2015, 09:10:27 AM »

Off-topic, but I noticed I'm not familiar with the 4chan asfr forum scene. Would anyone mind sending me a link to it?
Zicron Shadow
Administrator
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2015, 11:50:57 AM »

I know this last time the forum don't have so much movement.
But we depends of the asfr news, without that, we don't have so much for talk about.
About original art, the forum have the fan art section , feels free of upload all the original art there.

ploplosh
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2015, 03:02:54 AM »

hi, long time no see!
well years before i always posting some things, but now there is more dificult to find some videos, info etc.
sooo also i'm dedicated all the time mostly to my work in another country, is a little hard now for me searching and sharing like before.
well guys "saludos"
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: