Username:

Password:

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Not a lot of activity anymore huh?  (Read 9237 times)
Nathbud123
Gorgon Warrior

« on: October 12, 2015, 10:46:45 AM »

I remember a lot of people used to post on this site. I see lots of people logging in each day yet no one seems to have anything to say. Did the boards just die out?
Statuerandomguy
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 12:24:37 PM »

I think it's because nothing new is out.

Nathbud123
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 12:29:10 PM »

Still I'm sure some things from the past can be discussed. Getting access to better pictures and what not. Lot of people stay quiet too much.
Crystalline
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 01:05:20 PM »

Trust us, if something new is found, it will be posted. There are a number of active members here that are quick to share the latest asfr media. Granted, if I were to be cynical, there are a number of game related ASFR I know about but lack a capture device(I prefer gameplay videos over screenshots)to share the stuff myself but wish someone else would share instead.

Most of us are shameful lurkers, sadly. You also have to keep in mind that this not exactly a common fetish. I believe it's growing in popularity, but otherwise still pretty deviant.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:07:52 PM by Crystalline » Logged
kalix
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 04:42:16 PM »

I've been getting more and more active as time goes on. in a week or two I will likely be posting my first manip on deviantart (maybe sooner) . but I agree its not a common thing and games or things that include content aren't readily available or being published on a common basis. one thing to keep in mind is that a lot of new shows or games that include asfr doesn't have it as the main focus.

@~,~`~
Crystalline
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 07:21:41 PM »

I've been getting more and more active as time goes on. in a week or two I will likely be posting my first manip on deviantart (maybe sooner) . but I agree its not a common thing and games or things that include content aren't readily available or being published on a common basis. one thing to keep in mind is that a lot of new shows or games that include asfr doesn't have it as the main focus.

What do you mean by main focus? Even if the scene is less than 2 seconds long, I'm sure it will be revealed.
kalix
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2015, 09:44:21 PM »

Im just saying that out of everything that is being published something is bound to have asfr content in it. and that content will just be some sort of unique element added to the concept. a small blip on the radar of the whole. to put it simply a show like say dr. who may have an episode where the characters are statues. the main focus is the dr. and his travels through time and space not asfr.  I apologize for any misunderstandings or poor langauge.  

@~,~`~
Crystalline
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2015, 04:50:25 AM »

I certainly believe that asfr isn't "centered" or even a main plot point, but it doesn't mean we don't embrace what we can gather. As we pointed out, it's still a pretty deviant fetish. Although, however, fetishes are like contagious diseases: the more the people are exposed to it, the more it will grow. Even when you exclude yourself from a certain fetish, you'll find yourself accepting it in the long term.

I'm pretty sure it's getting some growth in the Japanese sex industry since there are so many lonely people with time to spare and full of imagination. Cartoons like Totally Spies are fetish central, but it's hard to imagine outside of cartoons/anime/manga/games where asfr can be a main focus nowadays; meaning more than a "medusa episode"
safala
Statue

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2015, 09:45:59 AM »

Back to the topic. In my opinion, there are different boards such as 2chan, fc2  or kmlg.jp. Sometimes the languages bothered, Japaneses go to their board more recently. But ultimately, I am managed to collect as more as I can. If you need, I think I can share them Smiley

the_patroller55(ASFR)
Gorgon Knight

Picture whatever you want here.

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2015, 06:59:10 AM »

Most of us are shameful lurkers, sadly.

Lurkers, like me, usually stir something up when it gets too boring. For example, we request fanart, ask for recommendations, ask the title of an anime, etc.

-the_patroller55

I am a tsukkomi...
The people around me are all boke's...
applegate24
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2015, 08:32:59 AM »

July 18, 2008, 02:59:40 AM

the date i had registered here  Shocked

getting old Cry

They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same
Nathbud123
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2015, 09:18:47 AM »

Lurkers, like me, usually stir something up when it gets too boring. For example, we request fanart, ask for recommendations, ask the title of an anime, etc.

-the_patroller55

I've actually posted a request for a fan art and haven't heard from anyone. Someone suggested Deviant Art but I don't even know who to contact.
Yggdraga
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2015, 11:54:47 PM »

Most of us don't post on these forums and share stuff in the 4chan thread instead because the mods here are pretty Hitleresque in their choice of what we're allowed to share or not.

But the weekly 4chan thread sees a lot of doujins and stuff shared into it, so a lot of us have migrated there because... well, because we can share anything there, that's it.
the_patroller55(ASFR)
Gorgon Knight

Picture whatever you want here.

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2015, 02:02:05 AM »

-the_patroller55

I've actually posted a request for a fan art and haven't heard from anyone. Someone suggested Deviant Art but I don't even know who to contact.

It's hard to find somebody in Deviant Art who'll take fanart commissions for free, just try asking somebody to manip a zero suit samus pic to silver/gold.

I am a tsukkomi...
The people around me are all boke's...
Darkan
Statue

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2015, 04:04:00 AM »

Most of us don't post on these forums and share stuff in the 4chan thread instead because the mods here are pretty Hitleresque in their choice of what we're allowed to share or not.

But the weekly 4chan thread sees a lot of doujins and stuff shared into it, so a lot of us have migrated there because... well, because we can share anything there, that's it.

Ugh... this again...? That is just a blatant lie, the 4chan threads are 90% reposts of stuff that is on pixiv, deviantart or the Japanese boards. When the deviantART stuff isn't censored by the mods that is. (Though as far as I can tell it only happened on the latest thread.) Yes, there is the occasional doujin made by Japanese artists, but you make it sound like it's much more than it actually is, and it doesn't affect nearly as many people as you pretend it does.

The problem is the same one me and a few others have been pointing out for years. This forum hasn't really been welcoming to original content made for this fetish, while it is nowadays the vast majority of content that you can find. You can only go so far with snippets found in popular media, and that's why this forum is dead most of the time. And I'm sad to say, that is the thing 4chan does better than this forum.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: