Username:

Password:

Poll
Question: What is your favorite type of ASFR?
Stone/Petrification- Why are you here if you don't know this? - 26 (55.3%)
Ice(Trap)- If it only covers them in Ice - 5 (10.6%)
Ice(Sculpture)- When the Subject is transformed completely as a sculpture - 0 (0%)
Gold- Aurification, where the subject is transformed into gold. - 1 (2.1%)
Metal- Chrome, Silver, Bronze, etc. - 2 (4.3%)
Glass- Subject is turned transparent and brittle - 0 (0%)
Mannequin- Turned into a lifelike mannequin - 4 (8.5%)
Wax- When subject is turned into a lifelike wax statue or covered in wax. - 2 (4.3%)
Timestop- when the subject is not really petrified, but rather frozen in place - 3 (6.4%)
Chocolate/Food- subject is edible - 2 (4.3%)
Other- Specify below- not every one follows the status quo. state different, unique types of ASFR - 1 (2.1%)
As long as it's ASFR. I don't care- If you don't really prefer anything. - 1 (2.1%)
"Huh? What's ASFR?"- what are you doing in this forum then? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 46

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Poll on your Fave ASFR types - PatrollerPolls  (Read 5583 times)
the_patroller55(ASFR)
Gorgon Knight

Picture whatever you want here.

« on: April 01, 2015, 08:27:36 AM »

Hello again ASFR Community, This The_Patroller55 hosting PatrollerPolls! Smiley

So I just wanted to know what everyone's favorite type of ASFR was. Tongue

Also I wanted to know specifics. If you like your statues with No Pupils, Partial, Moving body parts, Petrified clothes, X-rated, Robots, Males, or just "As long as it's ASFR. I don't care"
Just specify them below!!! Smiley

- the_patroller55 Tongue

I am a tsukkomi...
The people around me are all boke's...
silvery
Medusa Golden Knight

^Yay! Osmium.

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 12:48:04 PM »

To be honest, I only like parts of ASFR which I still don't know how to describe. It involves force of neutral nature, innocent victims and permanence. With that said, it sometimes isn't even ASFR.  Sad

It's like only a small bit of ASFR made it into an intersection of the entirety of what I like. (think set theory)

In short, I anticipate WAY more than one thread on 2chan every week.  Tongue

*Also, all the poll choices hit the spot except for ice trap and timestop. Also I don't mind sand, ash and salt (though part of the community finds crumbly bits cringe-worthy. Haha)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 12:50:49 PM by silvery » Logged
SuddenlyStone
Statue

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 06:58:29 PM »

I went with stone / petrification, although there are a number of them I like.

It involves force of neutral nature, innocent victims and permanence.
This sounds kind of like me except with me it can be a force of neutral nature or a villain doing it with malicious intent. But there is definitely something interesting about someone getting petrified because of a random happenstance, say they just happen to run into a basilisk or something. Permanence is also a big thing with me. I think for me it's sort of a metaphor for death a lot of the time. Although I know a lot of people here probably don't see it that way and are really into the restoration parts.

Speaking of eyeballs and permanence, lately I've been toying with the idea in my head of something where a person will be instantly petrified (turned into a marble statue) with their eyeballs showing but after a certain amount of time if their friends can't restore them their eyeballs disappear and it becomes permanent. I think the idea of being helpless but having your fate determined by forces outside your control is an interesting concept. I think my fascination with this started when I was little and my dad was watching Star Trek and I just happened to see the scene where two officers were turned to inanimate cubes and one just happens to get restored and the other is destroyed while in the helpless state.

Among the options in the poll I'd say I like Stone/Petrification, Turning to ice or freezing (not getting encased in ice!), gold, glass, metal, and timestop are all things I like although with timestop it really depends. I also like the turning to sand / dust / salt stuff.

As far as clothes are concerned I actually really prefer the clothes not get petrified. Petrified clothes don't ruin it for me by any means but there's something really cool about seeing the inanimate statue wearing real clothes.
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 07:00:07 PM »

Stone shall always be the best to me.  To me, the difference between the human's colorful skin and clothes and the dull gray of granite best illustrate the total transformation into a statue.  99.999% of the time, I prefer a pupiless statue and with the clothes transformed as well.  I also generally prefer unconscious statues because the person is transformed into a statue, and statues can't think.

Outside of stone, I prefer more natural materials like wood and sand.

kalix
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2015, 09:56:33 AM »

chocolate/food. Partial transformations are the best for me and slow processes (like really slow or even pausing part way through and resuming later. piece by piece?). fully conscious and aware. drip effects. wax and plastics are good. maybe not permanent but either way is good. the idea of chocolate and candy is good as a coating or magic full (to the core) transformation. then i would have something to lick on and enjoy.  Wink  that being said I do enjoy every type to varying extents.

@~,~`~
petedav
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 03:24:12 AM »

Always doll & mannequins (plastic) for me as my most favorite types. I do enjoyed others too, as I'm not that choosy but ones with meets my taste are certainly up there.
sovietmisaki
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2015, 06:35:36 AM »

Stone and gold have often been the biggest for me, particularly marble statue transformations in stories like Sara's Self Portrait by Rastatue. Gold has also been a pretty strong contender ever since the I really started getting into ASFR with stories like the Precious Touch by Gildsoul, even before then I've had a particular interest in Inanimate transformations in TV series and such when I was growing up.

Glass and Ice sculpture transformations have also piqued my interest, especially since the transparency of them somewhat cross over with my Invisibility fetish, so people simply being frozen in cold temps or encased doesn't really appeal to me.

Permanent transformations into statues is a bit of mixed bag for me, depending on the circumstances and such, I'm less for the eternal doom style stories where the person being transformed is clearly a victim, forever bound to either become a lifeless statue for the rest of eternity, or still be conscious in their new state of being, and have no hope of ever moving again, forever in despair. If the transformation is indeed permanent, I prefer stories where the characters would really want to be that way.

On the other hand, some stories allow for the "golem option" in which those transformed into stone or metal, can't be reverted back into flesh and blood, however they're somehow given the freedom to move under their own will. In my opinion, that's kind of an obscure type of story that I do find appealing.

Mannequins have for the most part, have ranked kind of low for me, not that I hate it, it's just kinda on the outer edge of my interest spectrum. Wax ranks somewhat higher, though still nowhere to the level of glass, ice and crystal.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 07:07:14 AM by sovietmisaki » Logged
the_patroller55(ASFR)
Gorgon Knight

Picture whatever you want here.

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2015, 08:27:55 AM »

So let me jus state my opinion here.  Tongue
For me, Stone is nice Smiley, but not as nice as Gold Kiss Kiss Kiss

I also like metal/steel not too bright/silvery but probably a steely/grayish metal color. Tongue
Glass and Ice are also very nice, if they were a bit transparent. Smiley
Wax is a soft option, just when the weather is right. Roll Eyes
Chocolate is very unique and is a nice ASFR type that we don't see everyday. Cool
Mannequins are not really my type, we already see them a lot colored in. Lips Sealed

I also prefer statues when the clothes are not transformed, as it gives a bit of contrast to the colors Tongue
Permanence matters to me as, "How will I save her after she becomes a statue and get as a kiss reward?!?!" because permanence quite bugs me, "Death is not an option!!!" We want more cool ASFR with the same character right? Wink
Partial piece by piece transformation is very amusing and also one of my favorite situations. Cheesy
The "Golem" option is one of my favorites as we see a living moving, and sometimes talking, statue.
The Golem option also gives the story some good uniqueness and blahblah things to do with the statue. (Works best with un-petrified clothes and partial transformation.) Kiss

- the_patroller55 Tongue
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 09:16:06 AM by the_patroller55(ASFR) » Logged

I am a tsukkomi...
The people around me are all boke's...
sovietmisaki
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2015, 10:25:17 PM »

I also prefer statues when the clothes are not transformed, as it gives a bit of contrast to the colors Tongue
Permanence matters to me as, "How will I save her after she becomes a statue and get as a kiss reward?!?!" because permanence quite bugs me, "Death is not an option!!!" We want more cool ASFR with the same character right? Wink
Partial piece by piece transformation is very amusing and also one of my favorite situations. Cheesy
The "Golem" option is one of my favorites as we see a living moving, and sometimes talking, statue.
The Golem option also gives the story some good uniqueness and blahblah things to do with the statue. (Works best with un-petrified clothes and partial transformation.) Kiss

- the_patroller55 Tongue

While partial is alright, I'm more into complete transformations that are temporary or can even changed at will somehow, like in many of the more erotic stories. my favorite story lines are more into the realm of "recreational inanimate transformations" where at least one of the characters has the ability to change themselves and others into statues at will, or with a controlled magical, chemical, etc... method.

In short, I'm more into petrification stories where being turned into a statue is far from one of the worst things that could happen to a character, more like where it's more than just simply tolerable, it could easily be preferable to some to become a living statue sometimes. Unmoving, yet completely aware of their surroundings, and retaining at least some of their senses, sometimes even at a heightened level. Until they revert back to normal like nothing had happened, except maybe from some residual emotions from when they where transformed.
ASFRzzorz
Statue

I'll leave it to your imagination.

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2015, 03:21:07 AM »

Oi! Patroller-senpai,
I voted chocolate and food, This makes for more situations,

stone is too cliche.

Gold is okay...

I'm also okay with any other kind of metal.

I also like golem option.

not the permanent stuff,

ASFRzzorz out.

Draw a circle, There's the Earth.
Ice_Fiend
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2015, 08:41:52 AM »

In terms of what got me into the fetish and what I'll always love, ice freezing is my shtick (if you couldn't tell). A lot of it comes from old scenes where I would see a woman cryogenically frozen; part of it was how helpless they were in such a state, and another part was the idea of preserving her beauty to last into the future. Mostly it's just because it's the most realistic possibility compared to all the others, with cryogenics and all that. I like the idea of the victim coated in a thin, smooth layer of frost and icicles.

Recently, though, I've really (REALLY) started to get obsessed with Cursed Plate statues from The Amber Blade series of stories and comics. Which (as I've figured out recently) is TECHNICALLY Vitrification, or the crystallization of atomic structures. That way, the victim still looks like a flesh and blood person, but their whole body becomes one solid, unbreakable mass and their entire surface becomes this glossy, marble smooth texture.

Metal (gold and Chrome) are also just as good to me.

Stone only if it's smooth marble.

As for permanence, it depends. I don't find stories where the victim is aware and lamenting her position as a permanent statue too appealing; I like it more when they're either a) enjoying the transformation and their new existence, b) chose to be transformed or frozen in such a way, or especially c) where the victim looses consciousness and essentially sleeps as a statue for eternity. Actually, the best is d) when you have a combination of A and C, where the transformee experiences such mind shattering pleasure that she looses consciousness and then remains in mental limbo or unaware euphoria afterward.

Then again, the best is when they can transform back from their solidified states, especially in terms of a or d, and they remember the pleasurable experience and then wants to do it again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: