Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your ASFR 'collecting' preferences  (Read 3960 times)
petedav
Medusa Golden Knight

« on: October 30, 2014, 10:13:54 AM »

Are you the ones that is very choosy about the media, which means you have the attention towards details and only collects ones that meets your preferences - or are you the ones that doesn't mind collect anything as long as it have ASFR content?

Discuss.
Ice_Fiend
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 04:06:19 PM »

For me, there needs to be a certain level of quality. Bonus points if it's catering even a LITTLE to the fetish.
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 07:12:14 PM »

I'm somewhere between the two:  it's got to meet a few criteria to appeal to me, but the bar is still not high at all.  Basically, if it's not a grayscale transformation or timestop, it's decent quality artwork, and it's not full on X-rated, I save it.

tj
Statue

elemental_aspect
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 06:17:25 PM »

For pictures, a decent quality is preferred. Nice to find a sequence piece as well.
Still those that produce new work is welcomed as the only way to get better is to practice the art.
A cool day is when I find a good sized piece to add to my desktop background cycle. 

For video, the transformation itself is a requirement.  I'm sure we've all run into examples where we see before and if lucky a quick aftermath with zero transformation.

Cheers,

TJ

Cheers, TJ
SuddenlyStone
Statue

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 02:52:31 PM »

There are certain things I prefer. I tend to prefer petrification / freezing / gilding over timestop or mannequin stuff. I also tend to prefer live action over animated (and if the animation is really bad like in an old 60s cartoon that pretty much kills it). Good petrification effects are important too; the more realistic the better. I also like it if there's a good story or a lot of build up surrounding the petrifications.
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

I know everything about photomanips and this forum

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2014, 06:57:40 AM »

I prefer to save (and share) the most rare things in any quality or common things in a quality never seen before.

For example, if I find a very rare scene in a torrent with 2 seeders, I don't really mind for the quality. If I'm looking for something common, like a Pretty Cure scene, I aim for 1080p, since I can find it easily with lower quality everywhere.
acbdefg
Medusa Golden Knight

My Lemonade!

Email
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2014, 02:11:30 AM »

I would only collect things that are to my taste, and doesn't mind the quality of those items as long as it doesn't prevent me from viewing the statue(s) clearly. I kind of collected everything in the past, but had gone a lot more picky now... lol

Waiting for the final exams... (Judgement?)

Embrace the coming summer holiday of statuary!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: