Username:

Password:

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: legacy of timeless beauty archive update?  (Read 10074 times)
kalix
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« on: August 08, 2014, 09:48:06 PM »

Don't know if anyone else has noticed. Leem from the pygmalion syndrome has posted (im guessing) a backed up test version of the archive. it seems to work. so good to see many-realms might be starting to be saved. sorry if someone posted this before me.  Wink

http://www.p-synd.com/LTBSA/index.html

@~,~`~
sovietmisaki
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 03:54:31 AM »

I've noticed it seems to have gone down recently, I was able to access Leem's site not too long ago, did something happen?
kalix
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 03:15:24 PM »

i can still access it. clicking my link or going through p-synd.com to get there.

@~,~`~
sovietmisaki
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 04:09:14 PM »

Ok, I can access it now, must of been some server issues or something.
sovietmisaki
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2015, 05:33:53 AM »

well something must of really happened, p-synd has been down completely for a while now, perhaps we should try getting the authors to post their stories on the likes of Deviantart and probably here? Tumblr might work, though I'm not to big on the design. I know a few creators have their own blogs they post their stories to, thought those can be kinda hard to find.

I know some of the members of this community who have been around since the late 1990's and early 2000's have long since migrated to DA, though they haven't posted some of their older stories. A shame really since it was partially because of those stories that I had developed a love of asfr, and much has been lost since I had first began to lurk among the community members years ago. Now if I can just help convince Gildsoul to post his precious touch series on his DA account so it wouldn't be lost to the abyss...
kalix
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2015, 08:15:07 PM »

Umm..... i can access p-synd.com perfectly. there are no problems on my end. and all the links work. is anyone else having this problem? Huh? i hope its not a bad thing.

@~,~`~
Ultrabude
Statue

Email
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2015, 11:41:18 AM »

The site doesn't load if I try it Embarrassed

sovietmisaki
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2015, 02:29:29 AM »

The site doesn't load if I try it Embarrassed

same here, it apparently went down again after it was working for a little while beforehand. the site doesn't just seem to stay on for long anymore.
kalix
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2015, 11:02:06 AM »

how do y'all access the site if you don't mind my asking? what do you type in the address bar or what do you do?

@~,~`~
sovietmisaki
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2015, 09:41:57 PM »

how do y'all access the site if you don't mind my asking? what do you type in the address bar or what do you do?
No matter what I try to do, whether it's clicking on the link or manually typing it in the address bar, I still get a message that says I can't access the site
tyvadi
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2015, 01:57:51 AM »

Not sure if this will help, but back when I was living on campus at school, I couldn't access Pygmalion Syndrome. It wasn't blocked by an internet filter or anything, it just would not load on that particular network. But checking on another network or using 3G it loaded just fine. Might that have something to do with it?
kalix
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2015, 01:57:15 PM »

if it helps i can just search p-synd. and the links there work. but other than that im at a loss.  Sad

@~,~`~
sovietmisaki
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2015, 01:15:15 AM »

Ok I can access the site on my phone in 3G mode instead of Wifi, I have no clue as to why I can't access it with my normal connection  Sad
kalix
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2015, 12:03:33 PM »

So I just remembered something. I don't think chrome has anything like it but firefox had some sort of compatibility mode. it helps show websites when they don't come up. might be something to try.

@~,~`~
arc
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2015, 04:27:08 AM »

Found out an interesting thing: I can't use my Wifi to access the site, but if I use VPN connection to US or somewhere like that it shows up fine.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: