Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If yould could ...  (Read 4837 times)
Zirraku
Medusa Golden Knight

Victory of Medusa

« on: May 17, 2014, 01:16:43 PM »

If you could turn someone into a statue., would you really do that? If yes who would it be and why?
Rebellion
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 01:38:45 PM »

would this be a real person or fictional person?
petedav
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 01:47:02 PM »

Maybe not because I'm not that fond of statues. Furthermore don't know what I will do to her after that.
Rebellion
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 01:54:44 PM »

Seeing the answer of a poster here, I assume doing this to a real person. My answer is both yes and no, but I will explain "No" first then "Yes"

No because the this ability is considered to be similar to taking life from other people and if you can simply "recreate" them by having a sculpture, why bother turning a real woman into statue, it would just make you a target of ridicule and likely a target of law-enforcement.

As for Yes, well I am pretty sure the are some that you hate and want to eliminate. Though in my case, aside from "stoning" them, I'll keep a sledgehammer near me "just in case" I feel more resentful...
Statuerandomguy
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2014, 06:12:28 PM »

Hell no! That is f-ed up man. Keep it for fiction only

StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2014, 06:18:56 PM »

I suppose it would highly depend on the situation.  If it's permanent, absolutely not under any circumstances.  Same for if it hurts the other person.  If it's easily reversible and doesn't hurt, I suppose I would IF the other person asked me to, but only for a few hours.  I wouldn't want to do it if they didn't actually want it.

Now, if the situation is I'm sucked into a fantasy world where there would be no real consequences for me, of course I'd use it seeing as how nobody else would be real to me.

PetrifiedBansshee
Gorgon Knight

banshee11259@gmail.com
Email
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2014, 07:07:32 PM »

Well the same as StoneLab. If I could petrify someone (or myself) but with absolute control of time of the petrification and nothing bad will happen to victim then I'm sure that I would petrify someone (of course with premission of this person) or myself. But if this would be permanent or doing some pain then no.
caregar
Medusa Golden Knight

mannequin

Email
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2014, 02:52:12 AM »

solo si se pudiera revertir sin que tenga repercusiones y solo por un tiempo seria un golden touch
Skynet
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2014, 06:36:26 AM »

Assuming how the power itself actually works... even if it's only for a temporary time, I'll only do it if the working environment around my 'volunteer' (Yes, before I use my powers, I'll most likely ask for their permission first) is made absolutely safe. I wouldn't want accidents to occur and get labelled a killer and a freak because of it.

If it's in the realm of fantasy... that depends as well. Mostly I'll only do it out of self-defense I suppose, or if I'm feeling particularly sadistic. But then again, this is me I'm talking about - I really do not want to see myself as a villain, to be honest.

Power isn't the main concern, but what matters the most is the responsibility that you will have to be in charge of when you are in possession of that ability.
Fenchurch
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2014, 11:31:36 PM »

consensually and reversibly, sure
Crystalline
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2014, 09:46:30 PM »

Freezing or more preferrably encasing my desired victims in ice is as dangerous and ugly as actual petrification. While it is in the realm of probability to "safely" freeze living beings, such as cryogenic sleep/stasis...It is best kept as a controlled fantasy. Unless you are of course a chemist or biologist with a healthy moral compass and common sense...ah what am I doing.

Don't freeze people, kids. It's bad.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: