Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: howdy (hello) etc. :3  (Read 1851 times)
kalix
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« on: April 06, 2014, 12:12:19 PM »

so i joined the page around a month ago. maybe a little longer. I've been lurking and commenting here and there so i thought it was finally time to at least say hi. I'm relatively new to this whole community and the asfr interest. im not good with drawing or things like that, and am not sure what all i can contribute. but i do know a lot of mods in games like the elderscrolls and can do things like that. not the best with other types of langauges either but hope to work around it and learn.

i like just about any type of asfr but my favorites seem to be a bit fewer in number, which includes chocolate statues and wax. i also love partial transformations or those that are long and drawn out. another thing i havent seen yet is a gargoyle which i think can have good asfr material depending on how it is used.

it seems like i picked a bad time to discover asfr. pages like stuckposing and many-realms have been disappearing (or it seems like it to me). but yalls page is wonderful and looks really strong. i hope maybe in the future i can contribute a little more rather than lurk. the first thing i plan to do is post screen shots of my games.

@~,~`~
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 12:58:34 PM »

Welcome to the site!  Smiley

mangoman
Medusa Golden Knight

Sekikumo
WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 01:21:53 PM »

Welcome.  Glad to see new people wanting to join our rather small community. 
Skynet
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 08:43:48 PM »

Welcome~
acbdefg
Medusa Golden Knight

My Lemonade!

Email
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2014, 12:55:23 AM »

Welcome to the community~

Chocolate and wax? Then I think you're a fan of dripping effect, or liquid-related solidification? XD

And screenshots are great too. It's not that easy to snap the thing you want... lol

Waiting for the final exams... (Judgement?)

Embrace the coming summer holiday of statuary!!
kalix
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 07:19:34 PM »

why yes i am a bit with the liquid and dripping.  Smiley   thank you for the warm welcomes.

@~,~`~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: