Username:

Password:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: The Labyrinth (Game)  (Read 110612 times)
mangoman
Medusa Golden Knight

Sekikumo
WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2013, 08:46:59 PM »

"Okay.  Maybe while you're over there you can check the pedestal if it has any hidden switches in it or something.  It seems kind of out of place in the room.  I'll investigate the other one."

<Start Action> Walk to the Southeast corner and investigate the pedestal. <End Action>

<End Turn>
Skynet
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2013, 07:05:59 AM »

"So the switches didn't work... well, at least we tried, and thankfully nothing happened.

Now that we figured out that the buttons are not going to work, seems like the pedestal may be the key of getting out of here after all. But even so, I'm confident at the fact that we may have missed out something...

Well Melty you can try to investigate the pedestals... I'll see if I can find anything about the 'beds' we have been sleeping on."

<Start Action> Move to the southwest corner and investigate the beds, starting from the bottom-most one. <End Action>
Rebellion
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2013, 07:12:50 AM »

"I find it strange, why put a switch which doesn't work at all? Anyways, I doubt that there is any hidden switch in the pedestal, Melfy... I mean it looks like just an ordinary stone pedestal. I just hope Rika finds something that can smash that door."

<End Turn>
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 07:46:21 AM by Rebellion » Logged
Skynet
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2013, 09:36:42 AM »

"Perhaps so, I'll keep working on the beds to see if I can find anything here."

<End Turn>
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2013, 12:17:01 AM »

Turn 4

Rika walks to the southwest corner to investigate the stone bed while Melfy goes to the southeast corner to investigate the raised circular stone platform.  Before they can start their investigation, however, Yuki sits on the stone platform in the northeast corner of the room.  To her surprise, the platform slides into the ground leaving her sprawled out on the floor.  As the platform locks into place, clicking sounds are heard near the north wall.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 5 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/Xa7n6zb.png

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatus
MelfymangomanStanding near the southeast corner of the room, having been distracted by Yuki's actions
Yuki StokerRebellionSitting on the stone button in the northeast corner
RikaSkynetStanding near the southwest corner, having been distracted by Yuki's actions

mangoman
Medusa Golden Knight

Sekikumo
WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2013, 01:16:06 AM »

Crap I knew there was something suspicious about these platforms.  It looks like pushing it in may have triggered something near the door.  I wonder if this other platform near me can be pushed in like that too ... ah wait, what am I doing.  I should make sure Yuki is okay before I do anything.  If she triggered a trap she could be in danger...

"Woah! Are you okay? Hold on, I'll be right over!"

<Start action> Move towards Yuki and check to see if she's all right <End action>
Rebellion
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2013, 08:03:02 AM »

"I guess so Melfy but this freakin' pedestal, who ever would have thought that this is a giant button on the floor. Who ever made this place really suck big time! They could at least put a chair here rather some stone slab! Anyways, I'm just fine, don't worry..."

<Start action>Tries to stand up next to the pedestal<End action>
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 02:49:15 PM by Rebellion » Logged
Skynet
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2013, 11:20:50 AM »

"Interesting, so those pedestals aren't traps? If so, I believe I can assume it's safe to press this..."

<Start Action> Stand on the south-east button <End Action>m
Rebellion
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2013, 02:49:59 PM »

"Wait Rika, we can't be sure if these pedestals are not traps... but I guess we have no other choice. Don't worry, we are here just in case something happens when you press it."

<End Turn>
mangoman
Medusa Golden Knight

Sekikumo
WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2013, 02:54:31 PM »

"Good idea with the pedestal.  I thought I heard something clicking near the door when Yuki pushed the first one in, so maybe if we push in the other one the door will open."

<End Turn>
Skynet
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2013, 10:42:53 AM »

"Alright, I'm on the pedestal... let's hope this switch opens the door, and we'll get to get out!"

<End Action>
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2013, 04:59:26 PM »

Turn 5

Melfy runs over to Yuki to see if she's alright.  Other than a sore rump, she is indeed alright.  Yuki stands up next to the button she had fallen on.  The button rises to its original position and clicking is again heard coming from the north wall.  Rika stands on the southern button.  Just like the other one, it slides into the floor and clicking is yet again heard coming from the north wall.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 6 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/dvi6gCk.png

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatus
MelfymangomanStanding near the northern most button.
Yuki StokerRebellionStanding beside the northern most button.
RikaSkynetStanding on the southern most button.

Skynet
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2013, 11:12:56 PM »

"So it seems that these two 'pedestal' really are buttons built to open the stone door - I can hear the clicking from here too.

Alright, Yuki, Melty, same plan. One of you will have to stand on top of the other button to see if the door opens now. Also... try to stay away from the door if you can? I don't want the thing swing towards you can hurt you in the process."

<Start Action> Stays still on the current position. <End Action>
Rebellion
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2013, 08:27:41 AM »

I ain't gonna press that button, I'll let Melfy press it this time.

"Uhm Rika, I'll just stand away from that button and let Melfy should press the button this time... if it is okay for her."
mangoman
Medusa Golden Knight

Sekikumo
WWW Email
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2013, 09:23:26 AM »

Hmm?  Why is she nervous about the button?  I guess it's because it made her fall down before.  Either way, she pushed it down before and nothing happened, so I should be fine.... right?
Uh, sure, I'll push in the button.  With both of them down maybe the door will finally open and we can get out of here.

<Start action> Stand on top of the nearby button <End action>
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28
  Print  

Jump to: