Username:

Password:

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29
  Print  
Author Topic: The Labyrinth (Discussion)  (Read 129304 times)
Skynet
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #405 on: August 26, 2014, 11:50:30 AM »

^ Supported.

Somehow, I have this sinking feeling that the naga is wide and awake as soon as Rika goes in....
tj
Statue

elemental_aspect
« Reply #406 on: August 26, 2014, 07:03:34 PM »

As soon as I saw the room, I had my own strategy for the situation. But I don't want to say too much as it is their game at the moment.

Cheers, TJ
Rebellion
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #407 on: August 26, 2014, 08:23:10 PM »

Just in case someone turns into something, who is next?
mangoman
Medusa Golden Knight

Sekikumo
WWW Email
« Reply #408 on: August 26, 2014, 08:51:17 PM »

Well, Alaia at least got to tell people her name before she fell victim to the Labyrinth.  Our updated waiting list is as follows.

Waiting List
1) Chilldon/Janet
2) Rebellion/Nanako
3) Ace/Erica
4) mangoman/Lumina
5) tyvadi/???

That was the last post Stonelad made about pending characters, way back in April.
Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #409 on: September 01, 2014, 10:48:38 AM »

Godspeed. Throw the last block at her!
Rebellion
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #410 on: September 01, 2014, 12:30:38 PM »

Well, Alaia at least got to tell people her name before she fell victim to the Labyrinth.  Our updated waiting list is as follows.

Waiting List
1) Chilldon/Janet
2) Rebellion/Nanako
3) Ace/Erica
4) mangoman/Lumina
5) tyvadi/???

That was the last post Stonelad made about pending characters, way back in April.

Well, if any of the current three girls ends up petrified or something, I would let Ace play first.
Ace
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #411 on: September 01, 2014, 04:48:53 PM »

Somehow I get the impression the Naga isn't really sleeping.... Unless just being in her proximity turns things to stone I'd say she's opened her eyes at some point.
tj
Statue

elemental_aspect
« Reply #412 on: September 12, 2014, 09:40:38 PM »

@Ace, I think it is like before... a touch of contact with the gorgon.   But hey I vote for cute statues!

Cheers, TJ
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #413 on: October 04, 2014, 02:47:13 PM »

Since it's been over a month since the last post, I may as well give a non-update update:  I'm currently busy with lots of non-ASFR stuff (work, new video games, other real life stuff) and have no time and no motivation to work on this.  I don't have any idea when any of my ASFR projects will continue, and I'm sorry for the long delay.

mangoman
Medusa Golden Knight

Sekikumo
WWW Email
« Reply #414 on: October 04, 2014, 05:29:40 PM »

No worries, take your time doing whatever you need or want to be doing.  I'm sure the currently active characters will appreciate the time given to continue being mobile, and, well, it's not like the statuefied characters are going anywhere anyway XD
Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #415 on: October 04, 2014, 08:46:59 PM »

Pfftt Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros 3DS, Bayonetta 2, Persona 4 Arena 2, Persona Q...that's inactivity for several months. Totally understandable and wouldn't be surprised if this continued until next year. We're all busy here
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #416 on: October 05, 2014, 09:31:59 AM »

Actually, of all of those games, I only got Smash Bros.

Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #417 on: October 05, 2014, 09:48:42 AM »

That is still good enough to keep one busy for a good while with the right people :3
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #418 on: January 11, 2015, 10:17:05 AM »

Since I never said anything here, I realized I should tell everybody what they probably already guessed:  I've decided not to continue this game.  I always said I’d continue it as long as I was still having fun with it, but I had started to view it more as a chore than a fun project:  the sprites are difficult to make, and it took far longer to get anywhere than I never would have guessed.  This is not to say I'm blaming the players for taking too long - You guys were pretty good at solving puzzles quickly.  I just didn't realize the amount of effort it took to make each update, and I'd rather spend my time working on another project than having to stop working on what I want to work on to make daily updates for a game.

If somebody wanted to continue the idea of this game, I ask that you please start from the beginning with a new thread.  I’m very protective of stuff I’ve started and if someone were to suddenly take it in a wildly different direction, it would annoy me greatly.

Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #419 on: January 11, 2015, 06:06:54 PM »

I had forgotten about this xp Just curious, could you tell us the results of the last turn? For curiousity's sake
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29
  Print  

Jump to: