Username:

Password:

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASFR Wiki - General discussion thread  (Read 61537 times)
boundy22
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #165 on: January 25, 2017, 10:40:56 AM »

Thanks for opening up this discussion

I want to ask if there is a way to search for multiple categories at the same time and only display the results with those categories , for example i want to search for petrified females so i want a way to combine in seach the "Petrification" category and "Female" category , that way we won't worry about the big smount of gender specific categories

As for additions then i have a suggestion , how about adding a category for victims (for my case women) who after getting any type of asfr treatment or even being in suspended animation ( like lost in space case or kiss the girls and make them die case ) gets put inside a pod or a glass case and put into display whether in front of the villains to be proud of their victims collection or in front of a crowd or at the very least gets lined up and displayed without a pod or glass case like in Wonder Woman Case , A name for this Category could be "Displayed" or something like that and I hope you can come up with a better name Cheesy
petedav
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #166 on: January 25, 2017, 02:44:14 PM »

Thanks for opening up this discussion

I want to ask if there is a way to search for multiple categories at the same time and only display the results with those categories , for example i want to search for petrified females so i want a way to combine in seach the "Petrification" category and "Female" category , that way we won't worry about the big smount of gender specific categories

As for additions then i have a suggestion , how about adding a category for victims (for my case women) who after getting any type of asfr treatment or even being in suspended animation ( like lost in space case or kiss the girls and make them die case ) gets put inside a pod or a glass case and put into display whether in front of the villains to be proud of their victims collection or in front of a crowd or at the very least gets lined up and displayed without a pod or glass case like in Wonder Woman Case , A name for this Category could be "Displayed" or something like that and I hope you can come up with a better name Cheesy

Admittedly I'm still not familiar with the Wikia structure, but when googling around seems that feature is not available within Wikia. Perhaps @StoneLad can have a word about this.

For the suggestion, we will consider it. But, at the moment that category isn't guaranteed a place in the wiki yet. Thanks! Feel free to throw any more opinions in the future.
petedav
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #167 on: January 25, 2017, 03:03:41 PM »

Planning to do a new category to differentiate human & non-human ASFR.
Proposed name is Humanoid or Non-Humanoid.

Thinking that some superhero may or may not be considered as Human, so maybe any other better name can be applied for both categories?
boundy22
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #168 on: January 25, 2017, 05:02:57 PM »

Admittedly I'm still not familiar with the Wikia structure, but when googling around seems that feature is not available within Wikia. Perhaps @StoneLad can have a word about this.

For the suggestion, we will consider it. But, at the moment that category isn't guaranteed a place in the wiki yet. Thanks! Feel free to throw any more opinions in the future.

Thanks for your reply , I have another Question , there was a page or a category called Cyrosuspended or something like that that has a lot of scenes similar to the category i am suggesting but i can't find it right now so was it deleted ?
petedav
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #169 on: January 26, 2017, 01:26:21 AM »

Thanks for your reply , I have another Question , there was a page or a category called Cyrosuspended or something like that that has a lot of scenes similar to the category i am suggesting but i can't find it right now so was it deleted ?

It's still there.

http://asfr.wikia.com/wiki/Cryo-suspended
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  

Jump to: