Username:

Password:

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASFR Wiki - General discussion thread  (Read 76863 times)
boundy22
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #165 on: January 25, 2017, 10:40:56 AM »

Thanks for opening up this discussion

I want to ask if there is a way to search for multiple categories at the same time and only display the results with those categories , for example i want to search for petrified females so i want a way to combine in seach the "Petrification" category and "Female" category , that way we won't worry about the big smount of gender specific categories

As for additions then i have a suggestion , how about adding a category for victims (for my case women) who after getting any type of asfr treatment or even being in suspended animation ( like lost in space case or kiss the girls and make them die case ) gets put inside a pod or a glass case and put into display whether in front of the villains to be proud of their victims collection or in front of a crowd or at the very least gets lined up and displayed without a pod or glass case like in Wonder Woman Case , A name for this Category could be "Displayed" or something like that and I hope you can come up with a better name Cheesy
petedav
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #166 on: January 25, 2017, 02:44:14 PM »

Thanks for opening up this discussion

I want to ask if there is a way to search for multiple categories at the same time and only display the results with those categories , for example i want to search for petrified females so i want a way to combine in seach the "Petrification" category and "Female" category , that way we won't worry about the big smount of gender specific categories

As for additions then i have a suggestion , how about adding a category for victims (for my case women) who after getting any type of asfr treatment or even being in suspended animation ( like lost in space case or kiss the girls and make them die case ) gets put inside a pod or a glass case and put into display whether in front of the villains to be proud of their victims collection or in front of a crowd or at the very least gets lined up and displayed without a pod or glass case like in Wonder Woman Case , A name for this Category could be "Displayed" or something like that and I hope you can come up with a better name Cheesy

Admittedly I'm still not familiar with the Wikia structure, but when googling around seems that feature is not available within Wikia. Perhaps @StoneLad can have a word about this.

For the suggestion, we will consider it. But, at the moment that category isn't guaranteed a place in the wiki yet. Thanks! Feel free to throw any more opinions in the future.
petedav
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #167 on: January 25, 2017, 03:03:41 PM »

Planning to do a new category to differentiate human & non-human ASFR.
Proposed name is Humanoid or Non-Humanoid.

Thinking that some superhero may or may not be considered as Human, so maybe any other better name can be applied for both categories?
boundy22
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #168 on: January 25, 2017, 05:02:57 PM »

Admittedly I'm still not familiar with the Wikia structure, but when googling around seems that feature is not available within Wikia. Perhaps @StoneLad can have a word about this.

For the suggestion, we will consider it. But, at the moment that category isn't guaranteed a place in the wiki yet. Thanks! Feel free to throw any more opinions in the future.

Thanks for your reply , I have another Question , there was a page or a category called Cyrosuspended or something like that that has a lot of scenes similar to the category i am suggesting but i can't find it right now so was it deleted ?
petedav
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #169 on: January 26, 2017, 01:26:21 AM »

Thanks for your reply , I have another Question , there was a page or a category called Cyrosuspended or something like that that has a lot of scenes similar to the category i am suggesting but i can't find it right now so was it deleted ?

It's still there.

http://asfr.wikia.com/wiki/Cryo-suspended
zero
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #170 on: May 28, 2018, 03:34:06 AM »

I've offered up some code to tweak the wiki. If it's not working for people let me know, I can remove it.

http://asfr.wikia.com/wiki/Asfr_Wiki
IceCold11235
Statue

Email
« Reply #171 on: August 30, 2018, 12:00:17 PM »

Is it just me or is finding asfr content online getting harder and harder? Couple of years ago on Youtube you had guys like StatueConversionZone and Freezelover who, combined had thousands of videos, and often uploaded new ones, now both of those channels are pretty much dead. For a while there was this alderfek guy who made a couple of his own homemade videos that were pretty good considering the man had basically no budget, but then he disappeared along with his videos. What the hell is going on?
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

I know everything about photomanips and this forum

« Reply #172 on: August 30, 2018, 02:47:58 PM »

Is it just me or is finding asfr content online getting harder and harder? Couple of years ago on Youtube you had guys like StatueConversionZone and Freezelover who, combined had thousands of videos, and often uploaded new ones, now both of those channels are pretty much dead. For a while there was this alderfek guy who made a couple of his own homemade videos that were pretty good considering the man had basically no budget, but then he disappeared along with his videos. What the hell is going on?

I'm not too sure I agree with you. Any thoughts on scenes you can't find?

Here's a very active YouTube playlist with all the new stuff: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdB0IE0YpjjlxXL5lLEQDC6B2GrWWID8P
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  

Jump to: