Username:

Password:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: ASFR Wiki - General discussion thread  (Read 109896 times)
Leem10538a
Statue

WWW Email
« Reply #105 on: May 13, 2013, 06:38:18 AM »

I think I just saw a tumbleweed roll by.

I didn't get where I am today, you know!
wazzupg
Gorgon Warrior

Email
« Reply #106 on: May 13, 2013, 10:06:18 AM »

I have created a survey to figure out the definition of Asfr; if all current users of the wiki or all users planning to join the wiki could please take this survey it could be very helpful in defining asfr.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JUrPeCO0Unv0fLLc6pFEdXWJV8UxG_GikJuYfxerdL4/viewform

If you think I left anything out of the survey please message me on this forum or the wiki.
petedav
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #107 on: May 13, 2013, 04:06:24 PM »

Not fully completed transformation process - considered ASFR right?
Skynet
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #108 on: May 13, 2013, 04:48:09 PM »

Yep. Partially transformed, as in, half body or spread wave... and if I'd like to add in one more, body transformed, but mind still intact are considered ASFR to me.
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #109 on: May 14, 2013, 12:15:45 AM »

Sorry, I've been extremely busy these past few weeks so I haven't had time to deal with some of the stuff on the Wiki at all.  A poll is nice in helping us guide this wiki, so thanks for setting it up.

Leem10538a
Statue

WWW Email
« Reply #110 on: May 16, 2013, 03:32:35 PM »

OK, I've added my vote to the poll.

slam422
Medusa Golden Knight

The requisit Sonic fan of the forum.

slamth422
« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2013, 01:08:14 AM »

I've gone ahead & added my two cents to the poll; just doing my part to help put everything into perspective.

If it has to do with sexy, half-naked/fully naked women being frozen in ice, then you know I will enjoy it!
petedav
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #112 on: May 21, 2013, 09:03:22 PM »

The survey might as well put into the wiki, we may get some feedback from the viewers out there.
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

I know everything about photomanips and this forum

« Reply #113 on: May 25, 2013, 05:08:40 PM »

I'm sorry, I have no time these days to work on the Wiki...
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #114 on: May 25, 2013, 11:47:55 PM »

Yeah, unlike when I was in college, I have people kind of floating around me during the day and at night, I'm typically distracted by other things so I don't have much time to work on it.  Plus, a lot of the scenes I want to put on there I don't have any good information on/can't get decent pictures at all that aren't from the forbidden blog.  Sorry I haven't been of more help recently.

Also, is there a way we can see the current results of the poll (as in a link that updates each time someone takes it or whatnot)?  I'll post the poll onto the front page of the wiki since nobody else has if there's a better way to see how many people have taken it and the results.

Leem10538a
Statue

WWW Email
« Reply #115 on: May 31, 2013, 08:17:35 PM »

In a Comment on my Petites Femmes article, Dimbulb is demanding the removal of images on the grounds of nudity: http://asfr.wikia.com/wiki/Les_Petites_Femmes_Tome_3_(aka_The_Mini-Girls_Volume_3

The only nudity in these images before editing was ONE bare male butt and ONE bare boob, and I've completely covered them with black boxes. I replied to Dimbulb that unless he's a Wikia moderator he doesn't make the rules and the images will stay unless I receive word to the contrary. I'm not sure who Dimbulb is, but he does seem to have a thing about nudity. I'm just annoyed that after going to the trouble of removing any potentially offensive content I'm still being told the images are offensive.

Cyrus
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #116 on: May 31, 2013, 08:25:12 PM »

Think he just gets his kicks from being a pain in everyone's ass.

CAN...YOU...DIG IT?
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #117 on: May 31, 2013, 10:44:03 PM »

The funny thing is I don't think he still realizes yet the point of a wiki is to have everybody working together since he keeps raising a fuss when I edit his stuff and he refuses to edit others' pages.

Either way, he's on very thin ice.  If he responds harshly to me or you this time, he's being banned for a week.  I started this whole thing out by trying to be nice and asking him to clean his stuff, and he's just been a pain the whole time.  I'm sick of it.

StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #118 on: June 03, 2013, 10:35:16 PM »

To update everyone, I've banned Dimbulb for a week for both not following the rules and being overly rude while fighting against said rules.  I'd like to take this time to thank everybody else who has so far followed the rules to the best of their ability and have made significant contributions to the wiki.

Now for the bad news:  given the nature of his last message and his past messages, I realized a potential problem that may need to be addressed in the near future (albeit possibly only temporarily):  if he is able to access the site and post without being logged in or from a different IP address, I may have to set it so I have to make you an approved user to make edits.  This potentially hurts anybody going forward who thinks about helping out but doesn't want to make an account, but it's the only way to address this should it become bad enough.  I'm not going to do it at the first sign of trouble and will make a posting on here regarding it, but I'm just giving a heads up in case.

FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

I know everything about photomanips and this forum

« Reply #119 on: June 04, 2013, 05:29:59 AM »

About Dimbulb: Feel free to manage this situation as you feel like. He deserves his ban, in my opinion.

Anyway, about the restriction of editing pages for non-logged in users, perhaps we could create a page which everyone can edit, for that matter, in which they can suggest changes with no need to be logged in. Later, any registered user can check that page and add the changes to the articles listed there, and clean it for future uses.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 05:33:12 AM by FrozetaShintoriFan » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: