Username:

Password:

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark Angel  (Read 9454 times)
mighty7342
Gorgon Knight

Lurker

« on: February 09, 2008, 05:10:55 PM »

Hey, I've got an old one here, and I'm wondering if anyone knows anything more about it. It's from Dark Angel, and from what I've been reading it's from the third volume.

That's the only page of it I've got though. I was wondering if there was more afterward, if anyone knows. I tried looking around for the third volume, but all I can find is the first part of the first volume.
phhx99x
Statue

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 07:21:17 PM »

Ohh!
Good Job! Cheesy

Income for Life!
stoney
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 08:11:31 PM »

so Dark angel got turned into gold??  Huh? Huh?
mighty7342
Gorgon Knight

Lurker

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 10:47:53 PM »

so Dark angel got turned into gold??  Huh? Huh?

Actually, the girl's name is Leen. It seems she's somewhat of a main character in the first two volumes (The main being some guy named Dark), and the third volume focuses entirely on her without Dark appearing at all. Supposedly she's trying to get some golden orb back or something, and some villain turns her into gold and then remarks that she came looking for the orb and got turned into gold herself.

I haven't found the rest of the volume, so I don't know what happens to her afterward. For all I know she just stays that way, since the synopsis of the fourth volume didn't mention her at all.
stoney
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 07:43:53 AM »

how sad.... Grin
hentaimas
Gorgon Knight

Freeezzeeee my precious

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 12:05:51 PM »

yea wish we could get the rest of the manga  Cry 

Petrify, Freeze and stay pretty FOREVER
toodlum
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 09:38:03 PM »

I have actually been performing a search on this comic/novel/whatever for quite some time now, and I must say it quite frustrating!  Angry

Who would have ever thought that there were so many mediums with the name "Dark Angel"?  Try to do a search for Dark Angel yourself, and see if you don't come up with a million unrelated results.  Anyways, if anyone has the full version of this comic or knows where it can be obtained we would all be much appreciative.  Smiley
mighty7342
Gorgon Knight

Lurker

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 05:18:35 AM »

Well, it actually seems like it's really easy to find the comic...if you're willing to fork over 10-20 bucks to buy an actual print version of it. If you just want to find scans or something, it seems it's quite impossible. I tried for a few hours and the most I could get is part of Volume 1. It's a shame.

I'd consider just buying it if I could (There's actually a Dark Horse Comics store somewhere near me) but I'd have no way of scanning it, which is bad.
medusa_gorgone
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2008, 05:49:09 AM »

damn good pose  Grin even Gold is a sooo good material for asfr scene  Kiss
edgarroni2002
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 07:03:43 AM »

I have this manga complete, Brazilian version, the is transformed into statue, the villain said want use she as decoration, but after this she ask her soldier to break leen. After Leen Break she get her head and break her gold head. After this she get a little piece of the cracked head and break again. In other scene they show the 1/2 of the bronken face
stoney
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2008, 07:36:50 AM »

Angry how dare they!!!
toodlum
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2008, 10:55:12 AM »

I have this manga complete, Brazilian version, the is transformed into statue, the villain said want use she as decoration, but after this she ask her soldier to break leen. After Leen Break she get her head and break her gold head. After this she get a little piece of the cracked head and break again. In other scene they show the 1/2 of the bronken face

Really?!  If at all possible, could you upload some scans?  Cheesy
Vincenzo
Medusa Golden Knight

Let Me bless you with the eternal beauty...

finaltrupp@hotmail.it
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2008, 11:24:51 AM »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WHYYYYYYYY???!!!  Shocked
Someone must die for that...  Grin
edgarroni2002
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2008, 06:14:29 AM »

i can try to scan my manga, but i have no scanner right now, well i can try in my cousin house ;p
OldStoney
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2008, 03:07:01 PM »

Pity that this topic is so old.  I rather hoped we would see more.  Oh well.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: