Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey there!  (Read 2388 times)
fyrestone
Gorgon Warrior

Email
« on: August 30, 2012, 01:18:02 PM »

How's it going?

So I've been here for quite a while, started some threads, discussed other threads and all that stuff that people in forums usually do. Now I thought to myself "Why not introduce yourself?".
So here I am!  Smiley

And while I'm at it, some information about me:

I'm 18, almost 19, and live in Germany. I don't know when exactly I started liking ASFR. Feels like it's been with me my whole life. ASFR's also my only fetish, but hell, I like every single bit of it. Y'know, some people only like frozen or petrified girls, whereas I don't even care if someone gets petrified, frozen, turned to plastic, coated with wax etc. It's all equally awesome to me.  Kiss

Now, the only persons to know about my fetish are me and my girlfriend. And while she does not have this fetish as well, she shows quite the fondness for the subject, which is awesome. Don't want to go into detail here, but she likes having pictures of her manipped veeeery much for example.

Well, that was a bit of an elaborate introduction. And I haven't even covered my hobbies and interests. I like playing bass guitar and enjoy LARPing. That's about it. Wink

I hope y'all will welcome me with open arms and I look forward to what's to come.  Grin
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 03:19:17 PM »

Well, I can't really say "welcome!" if you've already been here, so instead I guess I'll just say "Howdy!"

Taeress
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 04:33:32 PM »

Ooh, another bassist!  Cheesy  Not that I've been able to play with this stupid carpel tunnel.  :/

I, uh, listen to a lot of industrial music, so while I may not be able to understand German, I do listen to a lot German music.  >.<

Also, welcome!  (Though you've probably been here longer than me.)
fyrestone
Gorgon Warrior

Email
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 04:40:00 PM »

Industrial... german bands... hmmm... lemme guess. You're a huge Rammstein fan.^^
ILMOL
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 08:24:50 PM »

Hello Smiley
Taeress
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 08:56:04 PM »

Rammstein is alright, but I was thinking more along the lines of KMFDM or ::wumpscut::.  ^^
Zicron Shadow
Administrator
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2012, 07:34:31 PM »

Hehe Welcome to Medusa Project.
This is your home  Smiley I hope you enjoy the forum  Wink

ASFR rulz!!!  Grin and Medusa Project too  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: