Username:

Password:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Series of Surveys (Mega Survey Online)  (Read 24338 times)
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2012, 11:05:01 AM »

I agree, it feels like this fetish kind of hijacked the acronym, but I suppose ASFR is easier to type and now engrained into my head.

mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2012, 04:04:36 AM »

Yeah, the sheer convenience of four letters is probably why ASFR stuck around after it was no longer really accurate.
DesBasilisk
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2012, 05:40:30 AM »

Dunno, could still be four letters, like Alt.Sex.Fetish.Transformation, but then that carries a whole other set of fetishes with it (furry, corruption, etc.).  Oh well, it's not an actual problem anyway, and looking up 'ASFR' usually brings more of our fetish instead of sexing robots anyway.
kalix
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2014, 11:59:12 AM »

i took the surveys even though its been a couple years. wanted to at least try some stuff. 

@~,~`~
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2014, 06:04:45 PM »

Actually, I believe the site they were hosted on changed their pay structure to the point that I don't think I can view responses anymore without paying.  In other words, this survey is sort of dead in the water.

kalix
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2014, 12:22:41 PM »

i see. sorry to hear that.

@~,~`~
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2014, 11:18:30 PM »

Actually, the reports seem to be working now so never mind I guess.  I was all excited when I found a new website and was going to remake these surveys/improve them and heck, the old ones aren't even broken.

kalix
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2014, 11:26:59 AM »

i see. thats good. good data to have for this website.

@~,~`~
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2015, 10:33:08 PM »

So, it's come to my attention that Obsurvey redid the way their free accounts work, and I no longer have access to the results of the old surveys which kind of renders them pointless.  Since I'm a bit of a data glutton, I am once again working on a new series of surveys to replace the old ones.  Please do not take the old surveys:  I need to retain the links here so I can retake them and make notes of questions I want to keep or change, and will delete them when the new surveys are done.

The new surveys will be reconstructed to make them a bit easier to answer.  The first part is finished and contains what I feel are the most broad and important preference questions as far as survey taking goes.  The next part will get into the nitty gritty questions.  This way, people who just want to answer the biggest questions can just run through Part 1 quickly where people who want to spend some time and answer the more in-depth questions can take Part 2.  You can take Part 1 now:

NEW SURVEY PART 1:  Demographics and General Preferences: REMOVED, SEE BELOW
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 07:07:13 AM by StoneLad » Logged

StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2015, 07:06:51 AM »

New Mega Survey Here:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wdWSTg-avCIcbaxHq7OD9WCsQ-ldmcIqFu6Zo8SfMeA/viewform

Ok, I’m so sorry I made you all go through the last survey.  As it turns out, that site had an unadvertised policy where I only get 50 responses on a free account.  Thus, I decided instead of making Part 2, I just made one giant master survey with every single question I could think of.  It’s very long, but there’s places where you can essentially “tap out” and resubmit.  As long as you have your edit link, however (the link you see when editing your responses), you can actually edit your responses after submitting.  Good luck and thank you so much for your participation!

kalix
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2015, 09:40:12 AM »

DONE. but anyway a question i thought would be interesting (expecting little to no response) is has anyone ever tried to engage in anything asfr ish in real life? very limited in what you can do and use that wouldn't be bad but still possible.

@~,~`~
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2015, 12:21:25 AM »

Yeah, one problem with this fetish is it's hard to really do anything with it in real life.

BTW, thanks to everyone who has responded so far!  I'm pleasantly surprised by the number of full responses I've received so far.  I was afraid many people would abandon it halfway through due to length, but so far the overwhelming majority have held through to the end.

For those of you who haven't answered the survey, here are the results:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wdWSTg-avCIcbaxHq7OD9WCsQ-ldmcIqFu6Zo8SfMeA/viewanalytics.  At some point in the future, I may take the individual results I have and publish some more drilled down and filtered results if I notice some interesting correlations between answers.  (note that the individual responses I receive do not tell me anything about who has filled it out:  only that a person filled it out at a specific time and this is how they answered, I cannot make the connection between let's say a user on here and their answers, just in case anybody was concerned about that).

Also, I have made a slight change to one of the questions.  As multiple takers have pointed out, I erroneously gave a question in the freezing preferences section a yes and no answer when it wasn't a yes or no question.  I have left the answers as yes and no so the results of the survey don't get split up, but there is now a note under the question explaining what the yes and no mean.  Thank you for pointing out this error.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: