Username:

Password:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: New Series of Surveys (Mega Survey Online)  (Read 24345 times)
applegate24
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2012, 08:46:39 AM »

done answering Smiley

They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2012, 09:24:10 AM »

Oh, everybody has to take it again, yes. The thing about me having the results to the old one was more about me having a record about which questions were in the old one so I can easily recreate them.

FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

I know everything about photomanips and this forum

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2012, 10:36:02 AM »

Part 2 is back online. As you can read above, you have to take it again, since the results vanished...
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2012, 02:22:18 AM »

Thank you for that reminder to everyone, it really helped boost the number of people taking it!

Part 3 is finally online.  Please remember to read all instructions before taking as this one is a bit different than the last few (and is potentially the longest or shortest survey depending on how you feel).

Skynet
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2012, 06:53:26 AM »

Done. Thank you for the last part of the survey!

And also, note the DG Cell transformation too.
silvery
Medusa Golden Knight

^Yay! Osmium.

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2012, 01:32:34 AM »

One thing about the third survey;

WHERE ARE MY HANIWA FIGURES!?

I kinda forgot to write it in at the final page of the survey, so I had to put it here  Wink
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2012, 01:57:15 AM »

Haniwaaah?

(that wasn't just a pun, I really do not know what you're talking about)

acbdefg
Medusa Golden Knight

My Lemonade!

Email
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2012, 02:40:54 AM »

Haniwaaah?

(that wasn't just a pun, I really do not know what you're talking about)

A kind of Japanese clay statue, with the victim having a fixed pose of left arm up, right arm down, eyes and mouth widely opened and look empty. That sort of thing.
Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haniwa
Some Japanese ASFR artists, like Toki, loves doing Haniwa transformation. I'd say he does it in a rather cute way. XD

Waiting for the final exams... (Judgement?)

Embrace the coming summer holiday of statuary!!
Skynet
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2012, 05:34:14 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mk0OSKRtJg&feature=plcp

This one for instance. (Warning : Contains nudity.)
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2012, 09:59:24 AM »

Ah, I had seen it before but didn't know what it was called. I couldn't really come up with any questions specifically for it anyways so they'll still be left off, unfortunately.

silvery
Medusa Golden Knight

^Yay! Osmium.

« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2012, 11:24:44 AM »

I couldn't really come up with any questions specifically for it anyways so they'll still be left off, unfortunately.

That's what I thought, too, actually.

Since it's cool by itself and exceptionally hard to find, there's nothing to say about them, really.

Oh, and for an update, I didn't mention that it's a whole different "experience" when I discover transformation-related stuff first hand comparing to learning about it from other sources.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 11:08:24 AM by silvery » Logged
Taeress
Gorgon Knight

Email
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2012, 11:20:52 PM »

So, randomly decided to look over the results to these again, and I couldn't help but notice that I seem to be the only person who answered victim only.  >.<  Am I really such a rare breed?
luckysvn777
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2012, 11:50:10 PM »

So, randomly decided to look over the results to these again, and I couldn't help but notice that I seem to be the only person who answered victim only.  >.<  Am I really such a rare breed?

Well, I'd imagine the forum is mostly male dominant and the typical asfr stuff is male transforming female / female transforming female.. at least from my experience. So I imagine it attracts in the "doms" more than the "subs" in terms of this kind of thing xD
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2012, 01:36:51 AM »

Plus, there's still a few people who prefer victim only but wouldn't mind dabbling as the perpetrator.  I know it's not exactly the same, but it could be that those people find the perpetrator thing more as a "Sure, might as well give it a try" type of thing moreso than a "I find both of these stimulating but given the choice, I prefer victim".

Also as what luckysvn777 said, quite a lot of people like ASFR for the total control they have over what they can do with the victim, and those people would never want to be the victim.  I will say as I think about the fetish, I kind of have gone from perpetrator only to interest in both.  If that trend continues, I'll probably find myself in the "both equally" category before long.

By the way, to respond to a few comments listed on those surveys (although clearly, those who made them need not respond here to keep things anonymous), I must say I feel a bit bad for not including robot transformation since, well, the R in ASFR is robots.  However, I must say that I hear about it so little in communities such as this one and on deviantART and that I generally don't care too much for it that it never even occurred to me to include it.  So, sorry about that, but readding it to the quiz wouldn't be feasible at this point (although if people gave me enough ideas for questions, I could always do a fourth survey)

As for someone who mentioned sand transformations, it's funny because when I was originally making the 3rd quiz, I did include sand sculptures in the final section but didn't this time around due entirely to laziness:  I had already made the first quiz three times and the other two twice, and generally just wanted it done.

As for the person complaining about "freezing by crystalization", I really don't know what you meant.  The crystalization thing meant that the victim was physically turned into an ice sculpture:  in other words, their flesh became ice which to me is a transformation, not freezing.  Freezing would be if they were covered in ice.  If you meant they had a layer of ice on them that you could not see through, I suppose I would have counted that as (tight fitting) ice encasement.

Finally, I noticed all too late plenty of errors in my typing and I apologize for not proofreading it closer.  Such typos pointed out include:  A question mentioning something about fully conscious post-transformation victims entering an altered state of mind after a period of time and the answers incorrectly mentioning them completely losing consciousness, I forgot to include content as a default option in the statue expression scene, and I'm sure there are others.

DesBasilisk
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2012, 02:56:31 AM »

Personally I think the transformation fetish should have had it's own name seperate from ASFR ages ago, since Alt.Sex.Fetish.Robots has nothing regarding transformation, petrification, etc. at all in it's name.
Unfortunately it's been under the ASFR umbrella for over a decade (and probably longer, I didn't stumble upon the community until the late 90s), it's probably never going to change.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: