Username:

Password:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: New Series of Surveys (Mega Survey Online)  (Read 24368 times)
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« on: July 03, 2012, 02:13:14 AM »

UPDATE 8/4/15:  Obsurvey redid the way their free accounts work, and I no longer have access to the results of the old surveys which kind of renders them pointless.  As such, I am once again working on a new series of surveys to replace the ones listed below.  This new mega survey consists of most of the questions from all 3 of the original survey plus some new ones.  The new survey is very long, but there are plenty of opportunities to skip to the end and submit early if you do not want to take the whole thing.  If you really do not want to take a long survey, you can fill out everything on the first page which contains all of the broad demographics questions from the survey posted a few days ago and then choose to submit after just one page.

MEGA SURVEY: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wdWSTg-avCIcbaxHq7OD9WCsQ-ldmcIqFu6Zo8SfMeA/viewform

------------

ATTENTION!  Due to hacking issues at kwiksurveys, these surveys have been reconstructed on another site.  Please retake the surveys using the new links below.

Hello!  I enjoy hearing about the backstories, preferences, and overall information of other members of our community so I decided to set up a series of surveys to collect as much information as I can!

These are comprehensive surveys and may take up to around 10 minutes to complete each one.  Each one is also anonymous. Sorry, it's in English only. If someone who knows spanish and would translate it, I could edit it and add the Spanish translation

WARNING:  Unlike Kwiksurveys, this new site will NOT allow you to edit your responses.  If you have to change something, you have to take the entire survey again and it will count as a whole new entry.  As such, take extra care when filling out your responses.  You also cannot go backwards once you have gone on to a new page.

Survey 1:  ASFR Background Information
Take the survey here:  REMOVED
See results here:  REMOVED

Survey 2:  General ASFR Preferences
Take the survey here:  REMOVED
See results here:   REMOVED

Survey 3:  Individual ASFR Preferences
Take the survey here:   REMOVED
See results here:   REMOVED

I tried incorporating many of the old poll questions in here as well.

See above
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 07:12:04 AM by StoneLad » Logged

acbdefg
Medusa Golden Knight

My Lemonade!

Email
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 03:07:05 AM »

Hey, so I'm the second one to take this survery? lol
Thanks for doing the collecting work! Don't know if there's anything more I can help with...
(I remember there was an Antarctica option on the first question... XD)

Waiting for the final exams... (Judgement?)

Embrace the coming summer holiday of statuary!!
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

I know everything about photomanips and this forum

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 04:27:33 AM »

Thanks.

I'll sticky and translate this later.
Skynet
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 05:06:38 AM »

Alright, done.
DesBasilisk
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 05:32:50 AM »

Rather interesting results so far.  Need a much higher amount of participants though.  Maybe somebody should link it on Deviantart, Naga's Den's ASFR forum and other sites where enthusiasts are known to gather.
ILMOL
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 01:32:19 PM »

awesome survey.

come on people take it
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 03:36:11 PM »

Thanks for all of the positive words and for taking the survey! I wasn't sure quite how this would be received. Something I forgot to mention: You CAN go back and edit your responses if necessary.

Tonight, I hope to make Part 2, which deals with general ASFR preferences. Part 3 will likely deal with preferences of individual ASFR forms (questions specifically about petrification, freezing, etc)

EDIT:  I might have to wait until tomorrow to finish it:  an odd glitch has occurred which removed all section descriptions from the first quiz.  The results themselves are in tact though.  I'll see if I can fix this without messing with the test results.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 12:35:49 AM by StoneLad » Logged

StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2012, 03:01:24 AM »

Sorry for the double post, but part 2 is now online.  It's rather lengthy and in-depth, so don't feel bad if you have to come back to it later and finish it after thinking some things over for a while!

Skynet
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2012, 03:14:23 AM »

If there was one modification I wish to see in the second survey, I'd like to be given the freedom to select multiple choices.

But regardless, thanks for the survey!

Edit : Asides from allowing multiple choices, there could have been the "all of the above" choice. Oh, what am I saying. Greedy me  Wink
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 03:41:28 AM by Skynet » Logged
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2012, 04:00:30 AM »

Well, the "no preference" is supposed to function that way, since you like them all so much that you really don't have an individual preference.

Also, which questions in particular would you like to see multiple choices offered? Keep in mind that if I edit a question, all responses for that question are erased so people would have to revote.

Skynet
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2012, 04:09:14 AM »

Hmm, all right then. I'll edit my response right away.
Cyrus
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2012, 09:03:38 AM »

I'm not sure what the difference between "Wave starting from afflicted area" and "Wave starting from anywhere on the body" is.  Could you explain them in a little more detail?

CAN...YOU...DIG IT?
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2012, 09:26:55 AM »

Of course: Wave starting from afflicted area would be something like having a projectile hit your leg and then having a wave of petrification spread from spot where it hit.

Wave from anywhere would be like having a projectile hit your back and then having the petrification spread in a wave starting in your feet.

acbdefg
Medusa Golden Knight

My Lemonade!

Email
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2012, 10:16:19 AM »

Finished the second part, and nice questions. XD

One small bug: I chose 'Forever' in Question 14, but I can still get access to 15 and 16, which told me that only those who didn't choose 'Forever' could enter. Also, just to make sure, that 'Forever' just means that the victim will not automatically turn back, but she could still be cured by other methods, right?

Waiting for the final exams... (Judgement?)

Embrace the coming summer holiday of statuary!!
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2012, 10:54:37 AM »

Hm, that's odd, I thought I tested that. I'll try fixing it tonight although that may remove all current responses to that question.

Also, no, forever means the transformation is permanent: the question basically means how long do you want the victim to remain transformed, regardless of how they are freed when that time is over.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: