Username:

Password:

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there girls intrested in ASFR?  (Read 9517 times)
chilldon
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« on: June 05, 2012, 11:27:03 AM »

It's just something I've been wondering lately? Huh?
Son of Gorgon
Gorgon Knight

Oh Ingrid, you make such a lovely statue <3

Email
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 05:23:52 AM »

I'm sure there are girls interested in ASFR... somewhere...where we can't find them... Sad
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 09:39:34 AM »

I'm sure there are. However, a number of reasons could explain why you wouldn't be able to easily find them.

1) Pretty much any site dedicated to ASFR is set up by males for males. Any females looking at said sites wouldn't find anybody on these sites to identify with: no "Ah, I'm NOT alone" moment

2) From my experience on a variety of websites, any time a girl admits her gender on a male-dominated website, that instantly becomes the one thing that everybody uses to identify them.

3) Again, from experiences in other websites, when a girl admits her gender, she gets bombarded with messages such as "Make me a sandwich", "You should be in the kitchen", "GIRL = Guy In Real Life", "What's your phone number?", "I bet she's fat", and so on. While I'm not saying it would happen here, if any girl had seen such an event, that would give them all the more reason not to say anything publicly.

4) Someone is a girl and never said anything because, well, "you never asked!"

theginger1234
Statue

Email
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 09:13:55 PM »

Hi I'm a girl and I like asfr or at least the thought of me being the victim of a freeze. I would like to embed some pics of me but I'm not sure how any help would be nice. Smiley
luckysvn777
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 01:43:49 AM »

I've met a girl or two who were into ASFR stuff. Its not that inconceivable after all. Shame we lost touch, but ah well.

Its a shame that there aren't as many active and whatnot for those reasons listed above. I always felt this community was pretty understand and I for one am always love to meet more people into this kind of thing without judging them for their gender.

Also @ the above post, it seems there's an option in "additional options" on the post screen for that.
sepo
Gorgon Warrior

Email
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2012, 02:16:16 AM »

theginger1234, i love you  Cheesy
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

I know everything about photomanips and this forum

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2012, 04:21:52 AM »

Hi I'm a girl and I like asfr or at least the thought of me being the victim of a freeze. I would like to embed some pics of me but I'm not sure how any help would be nice. Smiley

You can always upload them to Imgur and post the links here...
Vicuroneqo
Gorgon Knight

I'm slower than a snail riding on a sloth's back.

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2012, 10:13:05 AM »

..gets bombarded with messages such as "Make me a sandwich", "You should be in the kitchen"..

Need to agree with this. By far they are one of the longest running and overused "joke" that never cease to fail to make me laugh, nor I get it why I always get the "Dude, don't you think it's funny?" everytime I commented that it's already getting old. Surely I get the joke about MMORPG female characters being played by males irl but the sexist ones... I dunno, I know it's supposed to make fun of the sexism back in the 50's but I still can't find why is it funny aside being offensive no matter how you stress out that it's meant to be jokes. It's equivalent to doing "Yo mama" jokes on your friend during his/her mother's funeral.
silvery
Medusa Golden Knight

^Yay! Osmium.

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2012, 01:03:47 PM »

I see the internet as an asexual place in terms of gender being insignificant (I mean, what's the real difference anyway since we don't even meet irl?). Then there are fags who talk sh*t about people being female and screw it all up. If one had lived enough of life, they would NOT joke about stuff like this because it'd just be immature, then again more and more youngster go online these days (so if these lame jokes come up it'd say it's their parents' fault.)

Regarding female characters in MMORPGs, I for one ONLY play female characters if I can choose, mainly because I treat RPGs as something equivalent to, let's say 3D Custom Maid (in a work-safe, nonsexual context, of course) where I get to appreciate the character as a spectator rather than impersonating it. I guess it's just two different ways of 'role-playing'. With that said, I consider those who seriously talk sh*t about someone playing a different-gendered-character from irl nothing more than fags (they really do exist, btw.)
  Roll Eyes

And for your info. I'm a guy who lives where grammatical gender exists in our native language. This means there's no obscurity on whether you're a guy or a girl, unless you fake it (which is equivalent to a fraggin' blasphemy to me.)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 01:15:10 PM by silvery » Logged
theginger1234
Statue

Email
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2012, 10:23:04 PM »

Sorry it took so long, but here's some pics that I uploaded to imgur.
http://i.imgur.com/gSPvz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8CX96.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wQYdb.jpg
I am 18 just so you know. Also if anyone wants to manip any of those go ahead. Smiley
Crystalline
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2012, 11:53:25 PM »

What a risk-taker, on the internet, nonetheless.
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2012, 11:15:16 AM »

@ theginger1234: You have a PM. Log in to read it and try to reply soon. Thanks in advance.

And no, bunch of perverts, it's about forum safety, nothing personal... Wink
silvery
Medusa Golden Knight

^Yay! Osmium.

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2012, 01:06:47 PM »

Righttt... forum safety  Cool
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2012, 03:17:36 PM »

Indeed, silvery, I'm just trying to prevent trolls from trolling you... We've had several "girls" in the past here, and I have serious suspects about them being men who just wanted manips and several other content from us.

Anyway, theginger1234 seems legit. Awaiting a PM from her confirming it (by the way, new instructions on how to do it have been sent to her via PM).
chilldon
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2012, 04:24:43 PM »

How can you tell, if you don't mind me asking Huh?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: