Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hello!  (Read 2131 times)
FreezeFan
Statue

Loves freezes of Real Life and animes

« on: April 23, 2012, 04:01:51 PM »

Hello users of this forum!

I'm a fan of ASFR, personally i prefer freeze or stone transformations of series, movies and animes. I'll try to get nice material and be a diary user.
I'm from Argentina. Anyone of my family or friends knows that i like ASFR.

PS: Sorry for bad english because i speak spanish

Question: If i write in spanish, anyone will understand me?
DarkNS
Gorgon Warrior

Email
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 06:03:27 PM »

Castellano / Spanish
Hola FreezeFan, hay mucha gente de habla hispana en este foro. Si escribís en castellano mucha gente te va a entender, pero vas a dejar afuera a muchas otras personas. Si escribís en inglés lo van a entender prácticamente todos. En todo caso, lo que podés hacer es escribir en los dos idiomas. De esta manera, si hay algo que no pudiste expresar correctamente en inglés, mucha gente lo va a entender mejor leyéndolo en castellano.

- Saludos -

English / Inglés
Hi FreezeFan, there's a lot of people of hispanic mother language in this forum. If you write in spanish a lot of people will understand you, but you are gonna leave a lot out. If you write in english almost everybody will understand. Instead, what you can do, is write in both languages. This way, if there's something you could not express correctly in english a lot of people will understand it better reading it in spanish.

- Regards -
schtotle
Gorgon Warrior

Email
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 08:19:05 PM »

I've been lurking here for a couple years and figured it was about time to say hi. So hello to all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: