Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANIME) Super Doll Licca Chan - freezing in ice crystal  (Read 2918 times)
medusa_gorgone
« on: January 23, 2008, 04:28:40 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3dhNYO7psE

damn good  Grin
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 06:38:26 PM by germanr007 » Logged
Onimeno
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 08:52:42 AM »

ok the freeze is good, but this is some kind of cheap copy of corrector yui or Prettry cure anime ?'?
medusa_gorgone
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 11:09:45 AM »

Huh? well... IMHO is a sort of hybrid version of Rozen Maiden and Corrector Yui. in fact, the 3 main characters are "guardian dolls" which live in a magic box (in her small size doll version) and become "human - size" when the 3 owner call them with a magic bracelet.

I remember that in the two last episodes of this series you can also find an entire village of people turns to stone statue  Cool
fuzetsu
Medusa Golden Knight

The World Needs More Tachibana Himeko..

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 01:19:03 PM »

This Anime is mainly about a lil' girl named Rika who was destined to be the Queen of Doll Land (what a lame name..=w=") but a (typical) evil sorcerer conquered the kingdom and turned all the townspeople into statues (typical but pretty nice..) and his/her last mission to become the real ruler of Doll Land (......=w=") is to snatch Rika and bring her to Doll Land (......=w=") so s/he can fulfill his ambition and do whatever s/he wants....

I remember that in the two last episodes of this series you can also find an entire village of people turns to stone statue 

Yup,few of the last episodes have shots of the petrified townspeople,the statues are quite decent unlike those lazy so-called hi-tech modern animation,(i'm looking at you,Ragnarok The Animation!!) and better than having annoying thick fog covering the petrified people in Dragon Knight.. There's also one episode in the middle of the series where Licca(that redhead doll) visited Doll Land (......=w=") for the first time and found out that the villain "froze" all the people..
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 01:26:49 PM by fuzetsu » Logged

ploplosh
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 06:16:28 PM »

en un capitulo tranforman a una novia en cristal o algo asi era.

salu2

gran video.

thanks
medusa_gorgone
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 03:38:57 AM »

This Anime is mainly about a lil' girl named Rika who was destined to be the Queen of Doll Land (what a lame name..=w=") but a (typical) evil sorcerer conquered the kingdom and turned all the townspeople into statues (typical but pretty nice..) and his/her last mission to become the real ruler of Doll Land (......=w=") is to snatch Rika and bring her to Doll Land (......=w=") so s/he can fulfill his ambition and do whatever s/he wants....

I remember that in the two last episodes of this series you can also find an entire village of people turns to stone statue 

Yup,few of the last episodes have shots of the petrified townspeople,the statues are quite decent unlike those lazy so-called hi-tech modern animation,(i'm looking at you,Ragnarok The Animation!!) and better than having annoying thick fog covering the petrified people in Dragon Knight.. There's also one episode in the middle of the series where Licca(that redhead doll) visited Doll Land (......=w=") for the first time and found out that the villain "froze" all the people..

perfect resume, man!  Grin
Kojen
Medusa Golden Knight

tyler_kojen
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 12:16:46 AM »

Wow, and somehow I had never heard about this series before XD  Anybody have links to these episodes?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: