Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Super Doll Licca Chan  (Read 3246 times)
medusa_gorgone
« on: January 23, 2008, 04:26:17 AM »

a great freezing scene  Cheesy

here's the link - aquí está el acoplamiento
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 04:31:14 AM by medusa_gorgone » Logged
userbob
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 10:58:19 PM »

Thanks!  I remember seeing some screencaps of this scene on the Japanese Upload board a while back.  Wasn't there supposed to be one more freeze, where the purple-haired girl is frozen inside a giant ice block while flying?
Kojen
Medusa Golden Knight

tyler_kojen
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 11:53:19 PM »

Hmm, not bad.  The ice shell look isn't exactly my favorite, but the girls frozen make it better ^_^

Thanks for sharing =D
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 01:48:01 AM »

How rude. That nice demon-lady makes you into nice little icicles and you repay her by thawing yourself and blowing up her dragons... Wink

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
medusa_gorgone
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 03:32:45 AM »

Thanks!  I remember seeing some screencaps of this scene on the Japanese Upload board a while back.  Wasn't there supposed to be one more freeze, where the purple-haired girl is frozen inside a giant ice block while flying?

Doll Rika (purple-haired girl) is fully encased in ice at the end of this video/episode as you can see  Tongue

there's also an episode where the two other doll knights are frozen in a block of ice, but is not so good like this  Roll Eyes except for Doll Rika slowly covered in ice from her right hand to the shoulder  Cheesy
edgarroni2002
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2008, 01:19:22 PM »

I really like this video. I like when the villain say "Será congelada também!"("You will freeze too!")
medusa_gorgone
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2008, 04:19:16 AM »

you're right me  Grin I love when the evil villain taunts its victim  Cool Kiss
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: