Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just a question  (Read 3689 times)
Rebellion
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« on: December 03, 2011, 10:02:59 AM »

Can anybody here read Japanese as I do not trust online translators...
mangoman
Medusa Golden Knight

Sekikumo
WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 05:22:52 PM »

What is it you want translated?  I doubt anyone's going to volunteer to help if they don't know what they're getting into.  For the record I can just barely read a bit of Japanese, but can't manage Kanji at all without a dictionary. 
Rebellion
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 11:28:09 PM »

This one

ダニーさん夫妻が仲良く石化。って誰が石化させたのかww
今回のイラストには、ダニーさん本人がキャラクター化されていますねw
紹介した本日の日付は12月3日。妻の日にふさわしい一枚となりましたw
mangoman
Medusa Golden Knight

Sekikumo
WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 10:43:29 PM »

Uh, let's see.  Not entirely sure if this is accurate.

"Danii-san and his wife seem to be getting along well enough to be petrified, but who is that allowed that to happen?  It seems for this illustration, Danii-san himself has become a character in the picture, eh?  Posting the picture on December 3rd seems appropriate, being that it is "wive's day" today."

Apparently wive's day (tsuma no hi) is a holiday in Japan?
Rebellion
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 12:18:13 PM »

Uh, let's see.  Not entirely sure if this is accurate.

"Danii-san and his wife seem to be getting along well enough to be petrified, but who is that allowed that to happen?  It seems for this illustration, Danii-san himself has become a character in the picture, eh?  Posting the picture on December 3rd seems appropriate, being that it is "wive's day" today."

Apparently wive's day (tsuma no hi) is a holiday in Japan?

I can't say if they do celebrate, anyways thanks for translating Smiley

Uhm here's more

ダニーさんがステラとリズリットの石化ですw
ダニーさんのイラストは久々に見ましたが、以前よりもより石に近い質感と塗り方になっていますねw

ダニーさんが3枚の新規イラストを投稿ですw
ふたなりキャラであるダニーちゃんの石化、8の差分にはDEATHという作品もあります。
8とDEATHは石化した男性器が露出している描写のうえ再生不可能レベルでの破壊なので注意です。
mangoman
Medusa Golden Knight

Sekikumo
WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 11:12:01 PM »

Once again, I'm kind of just winging this but...

For the first bit:
"It is a petrification of Stella and Rizuritto by Danii-san.  I have seen Danii-san's pictures some time before, but it seems the material is more 'stone-like' than it was before, doesn't it?"

I assume Rizuritto romanizes to something that makes sense, but I don't know what it is.  I imagine you do.  I think the second sentence is a comment on the stone-texture used in the picture.

And the second:
"Danii-san has contributed three works this time. There is a futa Danii-chan petrification, in the pictures called '8' and 'DEATH'.  Regarding these two, the petrified male genitalia won't regenerate if destroyed, so take caution"

Really not sure about that last sentence.  Kind of just taking a guess.  Hope that helps?
Rebellion
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 12:33:40 AM »

Once again, I'm kind of just winging this but...

For the first bit:
"It is a petrification of Stella and Rizuritto by Danii-san.  I have seen Danii-san's pictures some time before, but it seems the material is more 'stone-like' than it was before, doesn't it?"

I assume Rizuritto romanizes to something that makes sense, but I don't know what it is.  I imagine you do.  I think the second sentence is a comment on the stone-texture used in the picture.

And the second:
"Danii-san has contributed three works this time. There is a futa Danii-chan petrification, in the pictures called '8' and 'DEATH'.  Regarding these two, the petrified male genitalia won't regenerate if destroyed, so take caution"

Really not sure about that last sentence.  Kind of just taking a guess.  Hope that helps?

Well, Rizuritto is "Lizlet" ^ ^

Well before that, the pictures (drawing ones) I made before are "flat" in texture so the one stated there are pictures wherein I applied the shadings.

I guess Japanese have a thing towards futanari characters ^ ^;
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: