Username:

Password:

Poll
Question: Which idea do you like best? Read them below before you vote please!
Idea 1
Idea 2
Idea 3
Idea 4
Idea 5
Idea 6
Idea 7
Idea 8
Idea 9
Idea 10

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: ASFR Fan Fiction Ideas: Vote for what one I should write first!  (Read 7173 times)
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« on: January 10, 2008, 10:01:59 PM »

I want to read about ASFR as well as look at it. The LTBSA story archive has some brilliant stories about original characters turning to stone, and some fan fiction type stories, but the ones about characters I really like are few and far between. The writers there seem to focus mostly on superheroines, which is fine, but not quite to my tastes.Don't get me wrong, they're all pretty good stories, but I felt the story "Amazing Petrifying Ring Thing" went slightly downhill when they crossed over with the writer's superheroine team. Part of that is that I don't really read comics much. What I want is stories about ASFR with characters from things I do read or watch. Or indeed, play.

So, I figured, that I'd give a bash at a statue fic. And I decided to think up a few ideas as something to start with, and figured Final Fantasy games were a good place to start. And I was wondering which one sounds best to everyone. Plus I can't really decide where to start with the ideas I had Smiley

And if I manage to write something that people like maybe I can write some of the other ideas and start writing more ASFR stories, maybe to do with things other than Final Fantasy. I've actually got way more than ten ideas but these ones are the ones I thought would be easiest to work with and in most cases, they involve my favourite female from the game in question. FF12 gets 2 because it was a slight disappointment with it's stone status needing help from stop to get a statue still petrification, so I thought that to compensate I'd put 2 ideas on the poll.

Idea 1 FF12 Petrification
Working Title: A Statue of a Fallen Princess
-The Princess of Dalmasca, Ashe B'nargin Dalmasca, has committed suicide after her country has fallen to the Empire. As a token of respect, the occupying government allows what had been intended as a commemoration to her wedding to become a monument to her. Meanwhile, they covertly try and find her, searching the entire country for her, after her resistance allies have hidden her somewhere. But where? (I wonder...)

Idea 2 FF12 Timestop and "Petrification"
Working Title: Fran the Living Statue
-Fran sneaks into a mansion during a party to steal an item, but things do not go as planned. Painted to look like a statue, she has a little device that will freeze her in time if anyone is looking at her. She planned to use it to hep her stay statue still, but hadn't reckoned on a mirror. And being an attractive statue,  a few drunk party guests come along. And that's just the first day. Of course, since she's timestopped, she won't even know she was there a second. If she ever moves again that is...

Idea 3 FF X-2 Timestop and Petrification
Working Title: Trophy Thief
-Rikku is seperated from Yuna and Paine, and LeBlanc decides that her home could use a nice trophy of her defeat of the Gullwings in the shape of Rikku. Her henchmen and some henchwomen think they could "use" a trophy as well. Rikku is frozen in time to be posed and redressed as LeBlanc basically makes her into a life sized stone barbie doll. While she's timestopped a few henchmen and women supposed to be putting new clothes on and posing her have their fun.

Idea 4 FF9 Petrification
Working Title: Kidnapping or Theft?
-In Burmecia, Garnet finds herself seperated from the rest of the group, and a Basilisk takes advantage of this situation. Before anyone else finds her, a group of looters do. And with a mini-spell, they decide to pocket what they think is just a cute girl turned to stone. But they're not ASFR fans, not as such: they plan to just take her to a monster free area and turn her back to normal. She can hear thier plans as they carry her away. Maybe someone will save this cute little statue?

Idea 5 FF8 Timestop and Petrification
Working Title: Teaching Tool
-Selphie recalls getting an unusual detention punishment: to help an instructor out with a class of young cadets on status effects and curative items in Trabia. relates the story back to her friends. She's basicaly going to be a guinea pig to show the class first hand what a status effect does and how to cure it.

Idea 6 FF7 Petrification
Working Title: The Decoy
-Yuffie has just arrived in Gongaga, intent on stealing materia from passers by, only to be used as a decoy by another group of materia hunters after a native creature petrifies her. The gang of materia hunters ambush other travellers, kidnapping any attractive women with mini spells

Idea 7 FF6 Petrification, Timestop, Freeze
Working Title: Hypnocrown
-As if having Terra under your complete control wasn't enough, Kefka has put two and two together and realised that the half-esper girl can perform pretty much any magic she wants to. Like time stop, freeze, break... And with an attractive co-worker in the Imperial Army in the shape of Celes, who can blame Kefka for what happens next? He's only human after all.

Idea 8 FF5 Petrification
Working Title: A Shoat in the Dark
-A Battle against Shoat has gone badly wrong. Lenna has been petrified, and from a hiding spot nearby, the other party members try to rescue her (Maybe after night has fallen to make the title fit better?). But things aren't going as well as they could be. Cue a seemingly neverending cycle of softs being wasted as Shoat simply turns her straight back into stone. (I had this idea after I got shoat in the real game. During the fight he kept turning Bartz to stone and every time I used a soft, he turned him back into stone. So I figured maybe Shoat should be focusing all that statue power on something that actually makes a useful statue.)

Idea 9 FF4 Petrification
Working Title: Unlockable Summons
-Rydia has offended some summoned monsters by not ever wishing to summon them during her adventure. There are three ways to learn a summon: Defeat them in battle, they submit to you, or you submit to them.  A Gorgon, A Cockatrice and a Basilisk decide to force themselves upon her and get her to submit to them. They can wait forever, and technically, so could she...

Idea 10 Kingdom Hearts Various (At least Petrification and Freezing)
Working Title: Kingdom Hearts: Repaired
-What was missing from the kingdom hearts series? Petrified or frozen girls! Oh sure, you could timestop yuffie, but in KH2 we all wanted Kairi petrified. A transdimensional imp (Who as a character might come in handy in future!) decides to fix this by sending Kairi to a variety of places where things get ASFRy!

2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9 and 10 will probably involve sexual stuff (Like someone having sex with a timestopped girl) 1 and 5 will probably just involve light stuff like fondling statues, and 8 will probably just involve a girl getting turned to stone a lot of times. If you don't like any of that sort of thing but like an idea and think it would be better without it please say.

When you vote could you please give a comment on the idea you voted for, like what you might want to happen, and any other comments on the other ideas. Also, if you decide to change a vote or null vote, could you say why?

Finally, if anyone has any suggestions for characters I could involve in any later ideas if I manage to write something people like from these ones, feel free to give me them.

EDIT: There's actually one less vote for idea 1 than the poll says, thats because I couldn't figure out how to check the results without voting so just put one in for that which I won't count.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 11:52:49 AM by bigin23 » Logged

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
medusa_gorgone
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 07:35:40 AM »

the nineth option sound really good  Cheesy
Onimeno
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 09:24:34 AM »

Well I played FF XII and It would be great an ASFR Fan Fic, so I vote for the option 1.
Vincenzo
Medusa Golden Knight

Let Me bless you with the eternal beauty...

finaltrupp@hotmail.it
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 12:54:58 PM »

Undecided
All that's ideas are very good!  Wink
What I can choise...  Cool
Ooooh it's very hard!  Huh?
Mmm... the first!
Yes, the first!!!  Wink
asfrn
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 01:22:22 PM »

I choose the fifth one... Selphie... Kiss
mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 02:57:19 PM »

Hmm, tough choice.  I'll go with...number nine.

I remember FF4's Gorgons petrified not with their gaze but rather with an attack called "Fingertip".  I always took that to mean that when Rydia's and Rosa's  petrification was complete that they'd been thoroughly groped.
 Wink
Vincenzo
Medusa Golden Knight

finaltrupp@hotmail.it
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 03:17:33 PM »

I was thinking bigin23...
What do you think of a revision of the story of FF9?
I was playing at FF9 when I completed the part in the forest of evil and I had an idea:
and if instead of Blank to be petrified with the forest was Garnet?
Something like: after you've saved Garnet from Celendero, you give here the cure and she feel better, so she escape with the others. But when the forest begin to turn into stone, one of the monsters catch her (instead of Blank) and she petrify. So the others escape from the forest and when they're out... the story change. The mission for Gidan now is not to bring the princess with him at Lindblum but find a cure to restore her, becose he can't leave her turned into a statue. And here begin the story...
So what do you think?
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 04:57:26 PM »

Now that sounds like an idea. Better than the one I had for Idea 4.

Apart from the turning her back to normal part. Smiley

Perhaps we could have the curse linger a little and have the Queen send some of her soldiers into the forest, only to find themselves turning to stone before they even find the princess. Anyone who hasn't played the game should be aware most Alexandrian soldiers you see are female except about a dozen Male soldiers called the Knights of Pluto.

And that's an intresting interpretation there, Mash.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Vincenzo
Medusa Golden Knight

finaltrupp@hotmail.it
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2008, 01:16:55 PM »

Now that sounds like an idea. Better than the one I had for Idea 4.

Apart from the turning her back to normal part. Smiley

Perhaps we could have the curse linger a little and have the Queen send some of her soldiers into the forest, only to find themselves turning to stone before they even find the princess.

Wink Oh well, we can always make that Gidan leave her like that forever, revealing his real nature of stone woman lover  Tongue

However the idea of the soldier is very good (and probably, at the end, the forest of evil will became a kind of museum  Cool)

Wink Wink Wink
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2008, 04:53:02 AM »

It's been nearly a month since I posted this and I've been writing the ones that were winning. I ought to be posting them up in a few days time. I've already finished two but I'm waiting to finish the third one before I'll post them.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Vincenzo
Medusa Golden Knight

finaltrupp@hotmail.it
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2008, 08:35:25 AM »

Cheesy I can't wait!!!
medusa_gorgone
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2008, 03:11:10 AM »

... me too  Smiley Smiley Smiley
JuanitoDLC
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2008, 10:51:18 AM »

Isn't there a #11: All of the Above? hehehe... just kiddin! Well, maybe half...  Wink

For me, it's a choice between Selphie, Kairi, and Rikku...  but i think I'll go for Idea# 3...
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2008, 11:52:48 AM »

The three that won were posted:

http://www.medusaproject.ueuo.com/foro/index.php?topic=246.0

And before the forum got turned to stone, smashed, and we had bits missing when we glued it back together, I asked in here if anyone wanted any of the leftover seven to be carried over into a new poll for more stories I'm hoping to write Smiley So, any of the seven that haven't been written anyone wants to be in the next poll?

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Vincenzo
Medusa Golden Knight

finaltrupp@hotmail.it
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2008, 03:25:16 PM »

I agree... especially for the revised version of the number 4  Wink
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: