Username:

Password:

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Medusa Project Online.com !!!! International!!!  (Read 23640 times)
mangoman
Medusa Golden Knight

Sekikumo
WWW Email
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2011, 05:24:12 AM »

I think the main problem with the system is that it is self-defeating.  The purpose is to create discussion, but you are forced to post before you can actually see the content you are supposed to be discussing. The majority of the posts in thread are just going to be contentless posts made just to SEE the content.  But, once you have seen it, there is no incentive for the people who don't want to be social to want to say anything more; they've already made their spam post to see it. 

I really can't see any good way to incite discussion without inconveniencing the forums.  I think it is just a given that in any fetish forum a majority of the traffic is just going to be lurkers interested in an anonymous wank.
DarkMadness
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2011, 08:44:28 AM »

I think the main problem with the system is that it is self-defeating.  The purpose is to create discussion, but you are forced to post before you can actually see the content you are supposed to be discussing. The majority of the posts in thread are just going to be contentless posts made just to SEE the content.  But, once you have seen it, there is no incentive for the people who don't want to be social to want to say anything more; they've already made their spam post to see it. 

I really can't see any good way to incite discussion without inconveniencing the forums.  I think it is just a given that in any fetish forum a majority of the traffic is just going to be lurkers interested in an anonymous wank.

I'll go even further than what you said : due to the fact the topics are full of spam posts... even if someone wanted to write a constructive comment, they can't ! Simply because in a matter of hours, their post would be drown in the mass of spam posts, and thus completely ignored...
JuanitoDLC
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2011, 12:09:58 PM »

Yay!  We're back!!!  I really hope this doesn't get invaded by spammers or whatever again... ^^
asfrlegacy
Gorgon Warrior

chevellehw@hotmail.com
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2011, 12:16:59 PM »

Grin So much win

Excelente tener la pagina de vuelta.

Onimeno
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2011, 10:13:33 AM »

No se ustedes pero el uso de la tag Hidden Content o Contenido Oculto, sólo traerá una buena cantidad de spamm, la razón es simple muchos nada mas entran para ver o descargar el contenido y responden con cualquier cosa para tener acceso al los links, deberían reconsiderar el uso de la tag.

No siempre tener tanta seguridad es lo mejor.
cirdan
Statue

« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2011, 08:53:31 PM »

good
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: