Username:

Password:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Links para la comunidad ASFR // ASFR Links List  (Read 247793 times)
slam422
Medusa Golden Knight

The requisit Sonic fan of the forum.

slamth422
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2011, 01:52:30 PM »

I don't know if anyone pointed this out yet or not (and please feel free to tell me if anyone did), but this guy has a YouTube channel full of videoes of both male & female ASFR victims.

http://www.youtube.com/user/StatueConversionZone

If it has to do with sexy, half-naked/fully naked women being frozen in ice, then you know I will enjoy it!
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2011, 02:50:02 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks very much like Halo2kidd is back.

Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2011, 03:05:19 PM »

For now Wink
germanr007
Administrator
Medusa Golden Knight

I love Petrified Babes and Frozeta's Father. XD

germanr007@hotmail.com
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2011, 09:51:24 PM »

Hola gente. La siguiente web ahora pide Password para ver las imagenes ASFR. Alguien sabe cual es el Password please?

http://girlturnstone.pixnet.net/album/set/16215290

Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2011, 10:32:51 PM »

Hola gente. La siguiente web ahora pide Password para ver las imagenes ASFR. Alguien sabe cual es el Password please?

Hay the dice. Dice "Key in asfr" Ohsea la pase es asfr :3
germanr007
Administrator
Medusa Golden Knight

I love Petrified Babes and Frozeta's Father. XD

germanr007@hotmail.com
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2011, 09:34:35 AM »

Hay the dice. Dice "Key in asfr" Ohsea la pase es asfr :3

PLOP!!!
Gracias Linkrlz, yo estaba poniendo varias palabras en japones como clave. XD, y nunca pense en lo mas obvio.

slam422
Medusa Golden Knight

The requisit Sonic fan of the forum.

slamth422
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2012, 07:36:10 AM »

Not sure if this is new or not, but I found this Japanese blog & I'm pretty sure no one has pointed it out yet.

http://0w0weeei.blog100.fc2.com/

If it has to do with sexy, half-naked/fully naked women being frozen in ice, then you know I will enjoy it!
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2013, 10:43:52 PM »

Say, is http://stoneon.bbs.fc2.com/ working for everybody else?  I'm getting an error saying I don't have permission to view it (the error being through fc2's system so I know I'm reaching the site)

Skynet
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2013, 03:00:11 AM »

I've been noted that there has been some... 'posting issues' going up there that is similar to the drama that occurred in the Solid Girl website.

Hopefully this will not be the last time we see stoneon.bbs - this isn't exactly the first time they tried this stunt.
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2013, 03:08:38 AM »

Ah, so it's not just me.  I did notice the last time I was on there that there seemed to be a long and formal post regarding something bad and rule related (or at least, Google Chrome's translator noticed it).  I was hoping it was a small issue though.

I hope it doesn't go the way of Solid Girl.  Solid Girl was one of the first ASFR sites I followed regularly when I started looking up ASFR material about 5 years ago and I was so sad when it was abandoned.

Skynet
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2013, 03:55:59 AM »

Well, I suppose it's a thing about ASFR photomanipulators - sooner or later, someone is bound to catch up on these things and bring down the hammer... well, in stoneon's case anyway. As we all know it, the Japanese are kinda sensitive about copyrighted materials (though nowhere better or worse than us).

Either way, things don't seem to look good on this round, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.
mangoman
Medusa Golden Knight

Sekikumo
WWW Email
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2013, 10:02:50 AM »

What was it that happened with the Solid Girl site?  Also, I've always thought the Japanese were always rather cavalier with copyrights.  That's why you get so many erotic doujin of copyrighted stuff, and giant multi-series crossover games like the Super Robot Wars series.  Those games are so hard to bring over to America because of copyright hassles, and if you tried to make and sell erotic comics of copyrighted materials (say Disney), you'd be slapped with a Cease & Desist, if not sued, before you could blink.
StoneLad
Medusa Golden Knight

WWW Email
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2013, 12:12:47 PM »

I doubt Solid Girl became empty due to Copyright infringement since it remained up (remains up?  I haven't checked it in a while since I downloaded all of my favorite stuff from it) but it's more conceivable that photoshops would result in stoneon going down.

From my understanding via sites like Kotaku, the Japanese can be very very harsh when it comes to punishment for copyright laws.  The stories I read made it seem like they're more hesitant to bring down the hammer, but when they do it's usually a much worse sentence than here.  That could have just been the way the story is written, but either way they aren't exactly free and open on the issue.

Cyrus
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2013, 04:36:22 PM »

Also, I've always thought the Japanese were always rather cavalier with copyrights.  That's why you get so many erotic doujin of copyrighted stuff, and giant multi-series crossover games like the Super Robot Wars series.  Those games are so hard to bring over to America because of copyright hassles, and if you tried to make and sell erotic comics of copyrighted materials (say Disney), you'd be slapped with a Cease & Desist, if not sued, before you could blink.
Japanese copyright holders tend to look the other way when it comes to that stuff, probably because it would be too much trouble and expense to deal with.  They are perfectly capable of taking legal action if they take exception to something however.  In fact, I believe that happened once before to a certain work with our fetish.

But given that the manips there weren't being sold and were mostly of unofficial fanarts I kind of doubt they're the cause.  Not to mention there was quite a number of manga scans and screencaps posted shortly before the takedown.  They do tend to be more rigid about those.

CAN...YOU...DIG IT?
mangoman
Medusa Golden Knight

Sekikumo
WWW Email
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2013, 11:46:30 PM »

Guess that makes sense.  It would be a shame if the site went down forever.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: