Username:

Password:

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Negima 189  (Read 10052 times)
rob12
Statue

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2010, 02:46:51 PM »

what chapter is this from?
ploplosh
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2010, 04:57:12 PM »

mpgreymaker
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2010, 07:13:54 PM »

Well, things are looking good so far. Fate started with seat numbers 1 and 2. Asakura already had her share back in Kyoto, so if Fate has been paying attention, he should start aiming at Yue!  Wink
mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2011, 06:05:37 AM »

And now Ku Fei's been frozen in chapter 313:

http://uploaded.to/file/1l7sdt

Among the girls on the current scene, personally I'm hoping this also happens to Chisame and Konoka at least.  Though they're not really combantants (actually, none of the remaining girls at this location are), so that may be kind of unlikely.

Our champ Fate is currently MIA (though I highly doubt he'll be gone for long), but now the heroines are being assaulted by three of his clones.  They're all of different elements (none are earth, like Fate), but luckily this water one can freeze people.  Hopefully this means they all inherited Fate's tendency to create nice artworks out of his opponents, though I can't imagine how Fire or Lightning could do that (and they certainly haven't been trying so far)...
mpgreymaker
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2011, 06:37:23 PM »

It would make sense for Fate to remove the healer from the battlefield so it would be in his (and ours  Wink) interest to petrify Konoka as well.
If Akamatsu wants to add more suspense and make this grand long-awaited battle even more epic, the situation has to become even more desperate for Negi and the girls.
Fieryrebirth
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2011, 12:14:42 AM »

And now Ku Fei's been frozen in chapter 313:

http://uploaded.to/file/1l7sdt

Among the girls on the current scene, personally I'm hoping this also happens to Chisame and Konoka at least.  Though they're not really combantants (actually, none of the remaining girls at this location are), so that may be kind of unlikely.

Our champ Fate is currently MIA (though I highly doubt he'll be gone for long), but now the heroines are being assaulted by three of his clones.  They're all of different elements (none are earth, like Fate), but luckily this water one can freeze people.  Hopefully this means they all inherited Fate's tendency to create nice artworks out of his opponents, though I can't imagine how Fire or Lightning could do that (and they certainly haven't been trying so far)...

That was a decent freeze but I also find it strange...  Huh?

Either way, thanks for sharing that with us!
silvery
Medusa Golden Knight

^Yay! Osmium.

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2011, 02:19:37 PM »

I think it's worth to mention that the petrification in chapter 310 is now reversed (by itself) in chapter 332 (page16.)

But man, to think that it's been so long since 310... this series is getting way too long, without cloth-destroying spells, that is  Wink

They call it "set sail" where I came from. But hell, Negi actually made it to Mars. Some crazy escalation from sailing, really.
Cyrus
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2011, 09:11:35 PM »

http://www.redhawkscans.com/showthread.php?3333-Mahou-Sensei-Negima

Small update-now Evangeline's been paralyzed near the end of chapter 333.  Not a great effect, but it's something.  And just before that she cast a major ice spell that froze most of the villains.  Tragically none of the female villains were in the area.
 Sad

CAN...YOU...DIG IT?
fuzetsu
Medusa Golden Knight

The World Needs More Tachibana Himeko..

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2011, 09:59:41 PM »

For a character that can freeze people in sparkling icicles (GJ on what you did on Asuna) and also managed to petrify quite a large number of cute girls in the un-canon anime but never ever once got into any asfr situation, I think this is the very least kind of asfr moment we can see happening on Evangeline.... but..,

C'mon, Akamatsu! Is this the very best asfr Karma you can come up with for her!? Why can't you just timefreeze her fully or.. or simply just freeze her on tracks in a more satisfying way!? Like what Joshua did to Azmaria in Chrno Crusade! No, I'm not going to count her Dark form getting trapped in a crystal block in the anime as an asfr fanservice!!.. Honestly, how long...

*And so the everlasting rage over the everlasting impossibilities of Evangeline end up in an asfr scene goes on..

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: