Username:

Password:

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Anime question  (Read 6387 times)
Sorakh2
Statue

« on: November 15, 2007, 09:42:04 AM »

Found in http://www.anonib.com/_stone/index.php?t=13

I was looking on that site and noticed this one:

Anyone know from what anime and episode this comes from?
mash587
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 02:07:59 PM »

It's from Ragnarok.  No idea which episode, though...
fuzetsu
Medusa Golden Knight

The World Needs More Tachibana Himeko..

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 02:43:13 PM »

It's from Episode 24(according to Solid Girl Database). I kinda dissapointed with this one because they picked the wrong victims. Turning Judia(the girl in that pic) into stone is a great idea..,but not when she was wearing that dirty rug/cloak...would be awesome if she was wearing her usual sexy Archer outfit.

And it's DAMN so wrong that the monster only petrifies Roan and Iruga. Why didn't it also turned Maya, Takius (without her eyeband), and (of course!) Yufa to cute statues...? Such a waste for an RPG-type anime,where the probability to have asfr stuffs are high....T-T

Vincenzo
Medusa Golden Knight

Let Me bless you with the eternal beauty...

finaltrupp@hotmail.it
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 05:04:30 PM »

It's from Episode 24(according to Solid Girl Database). I kinda dissapointed with this one because they picked the wrong victims. Turning Judia(the girl in that pic) into stone is a great idea..,but not when she was wearing that dirty rug/cloak...would be awesome if she was wearing her usual sexy Archer outfit.

And it's DAMN so wrong that the monster only petrifies Roan and Iruga. Why didn't it also turned Maya, Takius (without her eyeband), and (of course!) Yufa to cute statues...? Such a waste for an RPG-type anime,where the probability to have asfr stuffs are high....T-T

Eeeeh that's a real pity man, a real pity  Undecided
JuanitoDLC
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 10:14:33 AM »

Cry

Don't forget Alice or Zealotus (before Alice turned into this monster and Zealotus being killed by Takius' Sensei, Zephyrus)!
fuzetsu
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 11:32:29 PM »

Don't forget Alice or Zealotus (before Alice turned into this monster and Zealotus being killed by Takius' Sensei, Zephyrus)!

You mean as the girls to be turned to statues? I would add that cute Maid girl(the one who Maya tried to protect) along the collection.. Damn!! Why didn't Takius play as a villain once in a while and freeze both Maya and the cute Maid girl into a cute Yuri icicle instead of that bandit trio...

JuanitoDLC
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 08:30:46 AM »

You mean as the girls to be turned to statues? I would add that cute Maid girl(the one who Maya tried to protect) along the collection.. Damn!! Why didn't Takius play as a villain once in a while and freeze both Maya and the cute Maid girl into a cute Yuri icicle instead of that bandit trio...

That "maid girl" IS Alice... Zealotus is that Dominatrix female monster that wears a half mask over her face...
fuzetsu
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 01:38:19 PM »

That "maid girl" IS Alice... Zealotus is that Dominatrix female monster that wears a half mask over her face...

You mean this skull monster is actually the cute lovely maid girl? Aww..Damn!! How can that be possible!? So what happened to her in the end,did they killed her? (i didn't watch the whole episode of Ragnarok the Animation,actually) I can't believe the producer of this anime is really gay... They've petrified two men instead of those three/five girls,gay magic teacher killed the pretty villain Zealotus and i've seen one episode where Roan mercilessly killed a cute Zombie girl... >_>"

JuanitoDLC
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 10:48:07 PM »

You mean this skull monster is actually the cute lovely maid girl? Aww..Damn!! How can that be possible!? So what happened to her in the end,did they killed her? (i didn't watch the whole episode of Ragnarok the Animation,actually) I can't believe the producer of this anime is really gay... They've petrified two men instead of those three/five girls,gay magic teacher killed the pretty villain Zealotus and i've seen one episode where Roan mercilessly killed a cute Zombie girl... >_>"

Lips Sealed

Alice became friends with Maya-chan... Zealotus, then being a real villain, couldn't stand the idea of monsters and humans being friends, so she brought with her an "Evil Druid" (another monster), which transformed Alice into that big monster which went berserk.  With a really huge monster on the rampage, one would really think it was hostile... being capable of fighting, would you rather see a lot of innocent people die? But oh well... just watch it if you really wanna know...

As for that "zombie girl", that was not a zombie, but an "Obeaune" - a hostile mermaid monster... she just looked helpless because Roan sort of lost his mind and started swinging his sword randomly killing monsters which attacked him too... and when it was her time to die... well, you know what happened...

I'm not sure if the manga might have "something better", if you know what i mean...
fuzetsu
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2008, 01:47:03 PM »

With a really huge monster on the rampage, one would really think it was hostile... being capable of fighting, would you rather see a lot of innocent people die? But oh well... just watch it if you really wanna know...

I bet they just ended poor Alice by doing the stupid "Just kill it and we'll be heroes!" and Maya happily celebrated with gay Roan for successfully killing her poor former-friend,right? Gawd!! I don't mind spoilers,because i won't watch the whole episode of a gay anime (I considered any anime that have stuffs of mercilessly killing cute girls as "gay") Talk about Gretel from Black Lagoon...(They have that MANLY ugly Revy as heroine and a cute loli Gretel as a villain..who died in ep15!? WTF!!)

As for that "zombie girl", that was not a zombie, but an "Obeaune" - a hostile mermaid monster... she just looked helpless because Roan sort of lost his mind and started swinging his sword randomly killing monsters which attacked him too... and when it was her time to die... well, you know what happened...

Roan is indeed gay and stupid isn't he..? If i was in his place,i would go and learn some Freeze/Petrify Magic and use it on that cute monster girl and turned her into a marble statue or an ice sculpture instead and put her in my room/base/garden as decoration..XD

Vincenzo
Medusa Golden Knight

finaltrupp@hotmail.it
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2008, 02:56:36 PM »

Eeeh, fuzetsu...  Undecided
That's the eternal problem of rpg anime:
a lot of missed opportunity  Cry
medusa_gorgone
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2008, 03:28:50 AM »

your'e right man  Lips Sealed

but not for FFVIII and Skyes of Arcadia  Cheesy
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2008, 07:50:27 AM »

your'e right man  Lips Sealed

but not for FFVIII and Skyes of Arcadia  Cheesy
Huh?

Were there animes of FFVIII and Skies of Arcadia? Or am I misreading what you're saying?

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
medusa_gorgone
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2008, 10:05:37 AM »

there's no mistake... I was talking about rpg games not anime. sorry for my mistake, dudes  Embarrassed
Vincenzo
Medusa Golden Knight

finaltrupp@hotmail.it
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2008, 12:33:27 PM »

Per così poco, mi figurati nessun problema anzi...  Cool
Ora mi faccio un giretto su FF8, hihihi  Wink
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: