Username:

Password:

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Little girl into wax statue  (Read 15645 times)
Zicron Shadow
Administrator
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« on: October 23, 2007, 12:46:23 PM »

Hi encontre este video que fue posteado en el foro japones http://bbs11.fc2.com/php/e.php/stone/
donde una chica pequeña en pillamas es convertida en estatua de cera  Grin

Aqui unas imagenes

http://bbs11.fc2.com/bbs/img/_228300/228263/full/228263_1192946259.jpg

http://bbs11.fc2.com/bbs/img/_228300/228263/full/228263_1192946166.jpg

Y aqui el link de descarga

http://www11.axfc.net/uploader/20/so/He_41269.zip.html

password: katame

Luego de ingresar el pasword aparece una pagina con unas letras ponja en el medio y ese es el link al archivo Zip que contiene el video.

Interezante aunque corto video, gracias a http://bbs11.fc2.com/php/e.php/stone/  Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 02:17:08 PM by Zicron Knight » Logged

bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 01:02:01 PM »

This is good, but I wish I knew the title of the anime or even why the wax statues vanish. I can't find anything.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
stoney
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 11:36:16 PM »

hmm forbidden link
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 12:36:11 AM »

That's because they don't let you directly link to images. it's the first set of images you'll see from the first link. the girl is the 1st and 4th, the other 2 in the middle are a boy

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
fuzetsu
Medusa Golden Knight

The World Needs More Tachibana Himeko..

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 02:11:47 AM »

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A LOLI WAX STATUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT WAS SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! (Hahaha....<3 that Lolicon Monster XD)

Sadly,we don't see much of her,i really would like to see how the girl looks like before she was turned to a wax statue. Another dissapointment was (i heard this from 2chan) the cute twintail haired girl(probably the main heroine) was spared from also becoming a wax statue T-T

When i copied the Romaji texts written in the board(which i believed to be its title) and browse it via Google Image,i found several images of Gegege No Kitaro. So,this is probably from Gegege No Kitaro(still not 100% sure) since this anime is also mainly about Ghosts,Demons,& Supernatural stuffs..

......why the wax statues vanish. I can't find anything.

Just wondering,how did you know that the wax statues vanished in this episode?

bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 08:34:15 AM »

The video clips from the uploader page shows you . It also shows you the girl before it for a few seconds.

And you were right, it IS Gegege No Kitaro. I searched, found this http://member.toei-anim.co.jp/ctr/app/001/showSummary.php?TVNAME=kitaro&STORY_NO=late&tplname=kitaro_t  Smiley and that link seems to say it's episode 29 of the 2007 series. But it looks like it'll change to the next episode summary next week and i can't find archives of older episode summaries so anyone planning to look for it had best note down the title, number and airdatt

(That's "第29話 『ネコ娘の妖怪バスツアー』 2007/10/21" if you're lazy Cool)

« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 08:37:09 AM by bigin23 » Logged

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
medusa_gorgone
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 09:14:01 AM »

Cheesy cute statue  Cheesy and lovely transformation scene  Grin

nice find, man  Wink
Vincenzo
Medusa Golden Knight

Let Me bless you with the eternal beauty...

finaltrupp@hotmail.it
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2007, 01:28:39 PM »

Cool It seems interesting.
Unfortunatly I don't understand japanese, and babelfish is the worst translater that I ever see  Angry
so I can't understand why I can't download the video  Cry
From the few word in english seems that there is an error when I try to download the video  Undecided
stoney
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2007, 05:18:35 AM »

nice find, man  Wink

Can I see it???  Embarrassed
fuzetsu
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2007, 04:45:05 AM »

nice find, man  Wink

Can I see it???  Embarrassed

Of course^^ There's a link to download it in that Messageboard,.....and also in this board(wonder why didn't you see it..)

http://www11.axfc.net/uploader/20/so/He_41269.zip.html

password: katame
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 06:00:31 AM by fuzetsu » Logged

stoney
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2007, 07:47:06 PM »

oops I didnt click on the link kudasai thing.   Wink so the monster killed her?? thats  sad  Embarrassed
fuzetsu
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2007, 05:52:34 AM »

......why the wax statues vanish. I can't find anything.

Just wondering,how did you know that the wax statues vanished in this episode?

The video clips from the uploader page shows you . It also shows you the girl before it for a few seconds.

My bad..,my PC sucks that it can't play several high quality videos properly. The video freeze after the cute girl was 100% frozen...as a wax statue..,so i didn't know that she vanished into pink mist after that..

oops I didnt click on the link kudasai thing.   Wink so the monster killed her?? thats  sad  Embarrassed

*Cry*..,i just hoped that monster was just 'transferring' the waxed little girl to somewhere where he kept his Loli wax statue collection^^. If the monster actually loves to kill Lolis by spraying them wax and vaporize them into gas..,that's truly ****ed up!! But i don't think the monster really 'kill' her,considering Gegege No Kitaro is an "All Age" Anime where killings & deaths are like prohibited..

You know,i usually dislike scenes of girls turned into statues but in the end they didn't even get revived thus just get a bad ending where they're crumbled to pieces...like the Jewel Queen episode in Cutey Honey..

« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 01:51:10 PM by fuzetsu » Logged

bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2007, 11:51:12 AM »

The summary on the show's website seemed to indicate that her and the boy (and anyone else who might have been a victim, but the page only seems to mention two people) were rescued.

Apparently some of the older series of this had some intresting scenes looking on the solid girl database. Like in one of the 80's ones, the main character had a human girlfriend who got turned into diamond and stone in some episodes if I read it right. I only found five minutes of the diamond episode and can't find any more  Embarrassed I think the same series had other people petrified in the first episode.

It's under the  "か~こ" part of anime I think, using a translator like the tool.nifty thing, you'd look for taro with your find tool in the browser. I searched the episode title and it said the one with the petrification and diamond was in the 80's series.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 12:04:40 PM by bigin23 » Logged

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
fuzetsu
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2007, 03:19:53 PM »

The summary on the show's website seemed to indicate that her and the boy (and anyone else who might have been a victim, but the page only seems to mention two people) were rescued.

Well,at least that is a good news to me since one of the victims saved would probably that girl,which makes me really glad... And there're slight chances for us to see another scene where they revert her from a statue to living girl.

There are  6 series of this anime(excluding the movies):
  • Gegege no Kitaro  [1968] The first classic series...
  • Shin Gegege no Kitaro  (1971)
  • Gegege no Kitaro [1985]
  • Gegege no Kitaro: Jigoku Hen  (7 episodes,no information about the year it was aired)
  • Gegege no Kitaro [1996]
  • Gegege no Kitaro (TV 2007) The newest,where this wax statues episode take place

Yes, in the third series,the database also mentioned something like "the dream child made a foolish mistake changed to stone". "Dream Child" literally(i think) translated into Japanese as YUMEKO,the name of the same girl who was turned to a diamond statue in earlier episode. Who knows,maybe there are more episodes with asfr stuffs that the Solid Girl Database didn't mentioned.. like how they didn't mentioned Kanon-chan from Heaven Field Magical Antique Store was turned into a marionette,although they listed that Manga in the Database,only for a scene of a slight fake asfr..)

Too bad there are no source to download the whole series.. The only one i've found is the first episode of the 1968 series(still in black and white,lol which makes it even creepy) and the first episode of the 2007 series... No sign of those from 1985 or the later episodes of 2007 though T-T...

I'm looking forward for more asfr scenes for the 2007 series involving more cute girls,including Neko Musume^^

Neko Musume <3

Neko Musume is so damn adorable that she'll surely make a cute statue^^ She's really famous among the people in the Japan asfr community,as a character that they highly hoped to be petrified or freeze. No thanks for asfr scenes of her in the earlier/older series,this picture below surely proved how she used to be so damn ugly before she was re-design in 2007...

bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2007, 07:32:26 PM »

WTF is right. But the modern look I think we all want to see petrified now!

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: