Username:

Password:

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Ideas on how a petrification scene can happen! Brainstorm thread.  (Read 8939 times)
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

I know everything about photomanips and this forum

« on: June 16, 2010, 05:46:08 AM »

Hi there.

Post in this thread some ideas on how a petrification scene can happen. Any victims, any background, any means. Just post whatever comes to your mind. Not long stories, just a few sentences. Spanish and English are welcome.

You can use this thread as a reference: http://medusaproject.ueuo.com/foro/index.php?topic=1341.0

Example:
On a beach, after being stung by a scorpion in her foot, she bent down to see what had happened. In a matter of seconds, random parts of her body started turning gray, with a marblish texture. She tried to get up, but it was too late: the petrified zones had covered quickly most of her body. She only had time to make a confused look forward before being completely turned into a statue. Her clothes, on the other hand, remained unchanged.

Well, my English is not very good, but I think you get the idea! Now, it's your turn.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 04:43:08 AM by FrozetaShintoriFan » Logged
Rebellion
Medusa Golden Knight

Anti-Chicom.

Email
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 06:48:19 AM »

I'm not sure, but traps that are armed with stuff (possibly smoke or explosives) that can turn anyone to stone, though the traps with explosive will not only petrify the victim but also the part of the body that had contact with it will shatter

My example

As Kaede wanders inside the castle, she is not aware of the dangers that lies inside. She then enters a large hall lit by torches hanging on the walls. She looks around the room and saw three doors. Curious, she decided to open the door on the left first. Nothing special on what is inside except for a statue. she wonders why would someone keep a female statue inside a room. Kaede then went to the door on the right of the hall and opens it. Again she saw another female statue, however the expression of the statue gave her goosebumps as it seems that something the statue experience something bad. She then immediately close the door and opened the door between the doors she opened before. She opens the doors only to find the room empty. As Kaede went further inside the room, the door suddenly closed, trapping her inside the room. Smoke began to appear in the room which blew off the torches. Kaede then begins to feel her body stiffen, unknown to her, her body is slowly turning to stone. After five minutes, Kaede is now nothing more but a stone statue.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 08:59:14 AM by Rebellion » Logged

Thanks to PDF, I have a warped and twisted view of China.
sickpetrifyer
Medusa Golden Knight

Better than a statue is a chocolate statue

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 08:43:47 AM »

hmm maybe a plaster of paris manufacturing company exploded causing the materials to fly and raining down on a beach where ppl start to harden. (science does not support this idea)

Medival times a female wizard battle being observed by her knight friend ( who also is female)
she summons a clay golem who then turns on her (controlled by the other wizard) grabbing her and eating her she is then excreted as a clay statue her clothes are gone. her knight friend tries to help but she too is turned into a statue. the other wizard laughs and tries to order the golem around but fails and soon is collected as a statue by the golem.

Girls are sweeet........ Sweet enough to be petrified and coated in chocolate~~~
Yum Yum
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 04:42:23 AM »

Good ideas!

Also, keep it simple! Something like: "Girl walks into public bathroom. The soap dispenser is filled with some kind of petrifying venom. When she washes her hands... hilarity ensues".

That may work too! C'mon, don't be afraid to post here, your ideas don't have to be great. Just post whatever comes to your mind!
hitsugayat
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 11:06:19 PM »

"some girls decide to sneak into the nearby mansion pool for a swim only to find out that the garden near the pool is filled with petrifying plants (thorns, leaves whatever suit you) and they also find where the mansion gets its art collection"
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2010, 03:40:36 AM »

"some girls decide to sneak into the nearby mansion pool for a swim only to find out that the garden near the pool is filled with petrifying plants (thorns, leaves whatever suit you) and they also find where the mansion gets its art collection"

Uh... pic related? http://fav.me/d2s0j29
Rebellion
Medusa Golden Knight

Anti-Chicom.

Email
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 07:35:33 AM »

Another one

"A young girl of 19 years old, sexy and beautiful appearance enters a room to change her clothes. When closes the door and begins to remove her clothes, she starts to feel uneasy like as if something is preventing her to move freely, adding to this is her body feels heavy. When she puts on the swimsuit, smoke begins to appear and her legs and feet begins to stiffen and slowly turns to stone. When she saw on the mirror that her feet and legs turning to stone, she begins to panic and tries to open the door but is now fully shut, preventing her from getting out. She pounds on the door thinking that someone will hear her pounding. After a few minutes, the pounding stops not because she is tired, but she was now fully petrified. A century later, an explorer finds her petrified body and mistakenly label her as a sculpture as her body and the swimsuit she is wearing are now made of stone."

Thanks to PDF, I have a warped and twisted view of China.
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2010, 03:37:05 AM »

Rebellion, you seem to like a lot the petrifying smoke... Wink
Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2010, 08:10:48 AM »

You know the possibilities are numerous. Any particular reason you're gathering them up?
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2010, 05:28:23 AM »

Nope, no particular reason. I just want to see people's ideas.
slam422
Medusa Golden Knight

The requisit Sonic fan of the forum.

slamth422
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2010, 11:16:51 AM »

Here's an idea I've been toying around with. I was gonna use this as a Sonic series fanfic for my friends over at FA, but I may as well put the concept up here.

----------------
Once long ago, there was a powerful mage who was was very vain, and used her magic to enhance her beauty as much as she could. Women envied her beauty, men dreamed of being with her, and everyone gave her whatever she wanted in hopes of being able to learn how the woman kept herself so beautiful.

But as time passed, the spells that the woman cast on herself were beginning to fade, and her body began to grow old & ugly. The attention and respect she once garnered for it soon began to fade until she was completely ignored by everyone and was considered to be the ugliest crone in the world. Not able to live life like that, she sought the help of an evil genie whom she had once freed. The genie owed her a wish for this act, and she planned to collect. When the two met, she made her wish; to be young and beautiful forever, and to have immortal life. The genie obliged, but on once condition.

"My magic can only sustain this wish for 100 years. After that, the spell will be broken and you will begin to age and turn ugly again. To prevent this from happening, you must sacrifice 5 beautiful women to me so that I may use their life force to revive the spell for another century. The women you sacrifice must be frozen in the exact moment of orgasmic bliss, for that is when their life force will be at it's strongest. I do not care how you accomplish this, just that you do it as I have said."

The mage obliged, and she was given her wish. The spell made her skin pure white, and turned her hair a silvery blue. Her beauty was almost instantaneously restored, and a curse mark tattoo, a black heart with wings, appeared on her right shoulder.

Now, once a century, the witch searches the world for the most beautiful women she can find, and uses her magic to sexually entice them, and then freezes them just as they are about to cum. She has trapped women as solid stone, precious metals, beautiful jewels, and has even trapped women in ice & frozen them in time (among other things). They are brought to the genie, who then drains them of their life force, and then turns their petrified/frozen shells into puppets that he uses to lure more potential victims to him.

This is the legend of The Collector, and her evil master.
-------------------------

Well, what do you all think?

If it has to do with sexy, half-naked/fully naked women being frozen in ice, then you know I will enjoy it!
Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2010, 12:28:55 PM »

You had me all the way until the last paragraph.  Sad
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 09:55:10 AM by Linkrlz » Logged
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2010, 09:04:33 AM »

Same with Linkrlz...
slam422
Medusa Golden Knight

The requisit Sonic fan of the forum.

slamth422
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2010, 05:15:27 PM »

...well, I did say that it was a concept for a multi-chapter fanfic....

....Or, at least, I thought I did....

If it has to do with sexy, half-naked/fully naked women being frozen in ice, then you know I will enjoy it!
Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2010, 07:46:55 PM »

No nothing wrong with the idea. It's solid.

It's more of a personal thing. Things like your last paragraph irk me in asfr fantasies Lips Sealed
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: