Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello again. I'm back!  (Read 2341 times)
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« on: May 20, 2010, 03:25:06 PM »

Well, it was, what, October I was last here? Long story as to why and one I'm not gonna share, but the important bit is, I'm baaaack!  Smiley

Short version though, I had no internet, but that really only covers the last few months. But now I'm stealing the internets through sharing a flat with my cousin. He thinks some of you might know him from his deviantART page but sod him for now, this one's about me! And being back! And me! Mostly me!   Wink

Anyway, there's a crapload of unread posts for me to go through it seems so that'll take a while. Hope I haven't missed much, hope I wasn't missed much. I've not got a lot of time at the moment for being on here, so it might be occasional I'm on. But unless we've got another faulty router I'm hoping to be around again. So, yeah, hello again.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 03:44:10 PM »

Who are you again? Huh?

You're lz's cousing? Shocked

Saludos to him =w=
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

I know everything about photomanips and this forum

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 04:27:06 AM »

Welcome back.

I'm not sure about what you may have lost during your absence, but I think there hasn't been very important news.

About me, in february I did my best photomanip, which you can check in my album thread.

Other than that... Keep enjoying the forum!
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 12:21:35 PM »

Who are you again? Huh?

You're lz's cousing? Shocked

Saludos to him =w=
Not sure who I am actually...  Wink

I'll tell him you said Hi. Smiley

Welcome back.

I'm not sure about what you may have lost during your absence, but I think there hasn't been very important news.

About me, in february I did my best photomanip, which you can check in my album thread.

Other than that... Keep enjoying the forum!
Thanks.  Smiley

I'll be leafing through the older posts when I'm on, but I'll check out your newer photomanips just now.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: