Username:

Password:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASFR Lucid Dreams.  (Read 288282 times)
chilldon
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2011, 06:58:26 PM »

I bought the aforementioned book just yesterday, hoping that lucid dream part works tonight.
chilldon
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2011, 08:52:10 PM »

I don't usually approve of this sort of thing but someone put this up:  http://www.dreamviews.com/f12/self-hypnosis-lucid-dreaming-123780/ .
Hope it helps.
chilldon
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2011, 03:33:18 PM »

I had another one a few weeks ago, I just never mentioned it because I accidentaly did it to myself.
       I was walking around this school with three old classmates (all girls) following me. I got lucid and imagined them turned to stone; they quickly did. Problem was, for a breif second, I included myself. I felt my body grow numb as the petrification went up my body. It was then I decided to abort the dream before it finished, and then I woke up.
chilldon
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2012, 05:39:54 PM »

I had another one only this one was kind of weird Lips Sealed.

I was outside some house and got lucid. There were two girls inside, one getting ready to pose for a picture and another working the camera. Before I could try to petrify them the camera girl stuffs a pill down my throat and I turn into a girl, then she makes me stand next to the other girl and gets ready to take the picture. When the camera flashes me and the other girl got turned to stone. I stay like that for a few minutes then the dream ends.

Again, not how I wanted it to go, but at least the other girl got petrified with me. Cool
chilldon
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2012, 06:07:03 AM »

Just thought I'd bump an old topic.
And here's a little something that might help.
http://www.dreamviews.com/f81/
silvery
Medusa Golden Knight

^Yay! Osmium.

« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2012, 06:41:57 AM »

Thanks, this will come in handy very soon as my semester break is just around the corner.
chilldon
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2012, 06:16:31 AM »

Another thing that helps is setting lucid dream goals, at least that's what I heard.
Skynet
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2012, 06:18:13 AM »

Hello.

Well, I managed to go through most of the materials and tested some of them out. I had no particular success until yesterday I managed to get a partially ASFR-themed dream. Call that lucky, I suppose... but it's not lucid.

I started out with a friend (I keep call him bro instead of his name, for some odd reason) that I had a friendly relationship with in a shopping center's corner cafe. We ordered some food and generally had a great time. A girl walks in, and apparently I'm the one who's supposed to introduce the girl as a 'girlfriend' to my buddy called bro.

Bro then suddenly told me that this woman is exactly who we're looking for, and suggested that we go for it after we finish with our meal. At first, I had no idea what he was talking about... until after I finished my spaghetti, I opened my left eye as wide as possible (I think bro did the same thing too, because I saw the same eye glow from his direction), and there I think I saw an image of an evil eye flashing before my mind.

Before I know what's going on, the woman in front of me is now a sitting granite statue, her face stuck in a frozen expression of surprise. A second later she crumbled in her seat, and the police nearby is alerted of our actions.

Nothing particularly ASFR-ish after that. All I remembered is that Bro told me that "We got the target. It's time to go." before the both of us pulled out pistols and fight our way out of the mall, Time Crisis style. The dream ended as soon as I entered an elevator in which I woke up from my alarm clock.

Still, I don't think this really counts as a lucid dream because it's about control, not flow. Any particular tips on improvement?
chilldon
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2013, 07:02:47 AM »

I guess just pick one good method and stick with it for a while.

P.S. Here's another (hopeful) source of inspiration: http://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/hyu/persistent-realms-other-lucid-dreaming-techniques-i-use-39218/
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 07:07:20 AM by chilldon » Logged
chilldon
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2013, 08:15:51 PM »

anyone had any ASFR lucid dreams lately?
pan405
Gorgon Warrior

Email
« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2013, 02:10:14 PM »

I can remember all my dreams perfectly like one time i was in school and i had a statue ray and i started shooting at girls and useing them as chess pieces for a game but yeah all the fun.
silvery
Medusa Golden Knight

^Yay! Osmium.

« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2013, 05:40:31 AM »

My progress so far:

I was able to remember most of every single detail of any dreams (with help of a dream journal.) The problem is they're all absolutely horrendous nightmares.

On a side note, it's been months since I had achieved anything close to lucidity. And even after that one lucidity, the nightmare didn't stop, and that's way worse than any average nightmares.

On an unrelated topic. It made me kinda understand what kind of bull them' mages in Dragon Age have to deal with every night.
chilldon
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2013, 06:18:46 AM »

Got another one after such a long time. Didn't quite go like I'd hoped but what are you gonna do.

It starts off with me and two other people getting ready to perform a song in front of a bunch of inmates at a prison. A riot breaks out and I ended up getting evacuated to a part of my college I wasn't familiar with. Then suddenly I became lucid. I then tried to summon for the first thing that came to mind. For some reason that was a frozen Sakura Haruno (Naruto) so I spun around and said "Frozen Sakura". I stopped spinning and saw a giant painting of her instead. Since this wasn't what I wanted I tried again. This time she was in a block of ice but she was moving around inside. I then decided to look around the building I was in and ran into these two blonde twins. I think I tried time stopping them and it worked. Then I started moving them around. I think they broke free because they started laughing at some point. There was more to this dream but as soon as I woke up I quickly went back to sleep before I could write it down.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: