Username:

Password:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: ASFR Lucid Dreams.  (Read 288281 times)
hisame
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2010, 07:09:56 AM »

This seems really cool, and I think I'm going to start trying myself.  Smiley

But the other night I think I may have almost had one by accident. I remember realizing I was dreaming, and I thought to myself "Think of ASFR!" So I tried to imagine a girl, but I couldn't! Then I woke up. Cry
chilldon
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2010, 07:12:39 PM »

Yes it sure is cool, just think of all the ASFR related things you can do in a lucid dream.
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

I know everything about photomanips and this forum

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2010, 05:22:57 AM »

No progress here...

I dream about women I like, I dream about football, I dream about videogames, but I never dream about ASFR. Hell...
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2010, 05:43:55 AM »

OK... today I dreamt a mixture of Evangelion and Arc Rise Fantasia.

First, I was playing that game, and some random videogame girls got petrified in a brownish grayscale (something like Radiata Stories).

Then, battle was over and I talked to the Eva characters (which were in the game, and somehow, I had gotten inside it without noticing it), with no ASFR content.

No control of anything, though...
chilldon
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2010, 07:13:42 AM »

This is the closest i've gotten so far.
I was reading the new Naruto chapter where someone called Risa Uchiha came in Naruto's dream and tried to teach him a new move. Meanwhile Madara went to the Sand with Konan to some old collosium. Then Garra showed up and Madara put Konan on a pillier and she turned to stone. During the dream I wondered how the chapter got up on the internet so fast.

Also this could help you out.
http://www.ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37023
Ice_Fiend
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2010, 01:07:48 AM »

Wow, last night was a breakthrough...

I mean, not just a breakthrough, but one HELL of a lucky incident! I haven't even been practicing, but DAMN, this was cool!

Ok, so in short, I'm having this dream with basic content, right? Things are normal within the dream, just an alternate reality of my life of sorts. Now, at one point, I semi-wake up in bed, realize I was dreaming, and was so tired that I was able to instantly go back to sleep and re-enter the dream at the point where I left.

This allowed me to have realization over the fact that I was dreaming (and even so, the dream FELT like it was reality, even though I was aware...creepy), and thus, I tested out my control over it. I saw two women arguing with one another, and then mentally told time to stop. IT WORKED~! They both froze, and realizing it was a dream, I decided cop a feel...

Here comes the kicker though: The minute I was about to get my hands on those sweet, luscious, frozen breasts....she slaps my hand away, unfreezing and replying "I don't think so!".

Then the base alarm went off and all hell broke loose.....

So yeah, I thought that would be of interest to you all....
chilldon
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2010, 08:27:04 AM »

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Any thing that I had that I consider a lucid dream never lasted long enough for me to do that.

Oh and by the way here's a tip for you after you freeze someone try to avoid imagining them moving because there is a good chance they will.
hisame
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2010, 12:16:45 AM »

Oh man, that's pretty radical Ice_fiend...
I haven't made any progress here, but then again I haven't been trying very hard...  Lips Sealed
I need to start up my dream journal again.
Ice_Fiend
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2010, 02:42:16 PM »

Remember though...I haven't been attempting this at all or doing any practice with it.

I was just lucky enough to get THAT close...before my dream basically said "Nope, no frozen tits for you!"
chilldon
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2011, 05:28:45 PM »

I finally had a ASFR lucid dream!!

I was in this group trying to escape this building. I could transform apparently. When we got to the exit we noticed these people in suites laid a trap for us. While we were thinking of a way around it I became lucid. I decided to conjure up Sakura (Naruto) and she appeared (she seemed kida dimwitted). I said freeze and she froze in time, I then said with ice and her body turned blue and icicles grew on her. Another girl started bugging me so I did it to her too. I drag both of them to the back but someone told me I couldn't go that way.

I hope I get another one tonight.
chilldon
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2011, 06:34:08 AM »

Anyone got a lucid dream yet? I just thought I should check after all this time.
silvery
Medusa Golden Knight

^Yay! Osmium.

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2011, 07:18:25 AM »

I barely get any sleep on weekdays, let alone remembering dreams. Moreover, whenever I get a long sleep, I'd end up remembering that I dreamed, but not what it's about. Embarrassed

But I guess that's some progress there. What about you?
FrozetaShintoriFan
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2011, 10:36:05 AM »

No news here either.
chilldon
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2011, 03:17:12 PM »

I barely get any sleep on weekdays, let alone remembering dreams. Moreover, whenever I get a long sleep, I'd end up remembering that I dreamed, but not what it's about. Embarrassed

But I guess that's some progress there. What about you?

Not good, been getting distracted by this comic/manga idea I had. I feel if I do it right it might be good enough to get published. Tongue
Mudflap
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2011, 05:59:45 PM »

I finally had an ASFR-related lucid dream. Last night I dreamed about this villain OC I created called the Lich Emperor. He's immortal and whenever his old body is destroyed his spirit goes into a new one. His new body was an exact replica of Devil Gundam from G Gundam. You remember when Rain was frozen into a crome statue, the same thing happen to Gwen from Total Drama Island when she became the core life unit to the Lich Emperor/Devil Gundam.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: