Poll
Question: Create the group?
Yes - 28 (87.5%)
No. - 1 (3.1%)
Maybe - 3 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASFR Group in Deviantart  (Read 10959 times)
Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« on: December 28, 2009, 10:49:05 PM »

Hey all, I'm planning on creating an ASFR group on Deviantart and I wondered how many would be interested in joining?

Who would like to help manage it and what should we name it if it comes true?

Hola todos, tengo planeado crear un grupo de ASFR en Deviantart y pienso quienes de ustedes estaria interesado a unirse?

Quien quisiera alludar a mantenerlo y que le nombreremos?
Fieryrebirth
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 11:29:19 PM »

I like the idea but DevArt is somewhat stricter than Youtube and the admins can be jackasses, like the Youtube ones: not listening to logic and swinging banhammers mindlessly on request. If you play your cards right and get enough art and supporters in it, the group will become widely renown among the ASFR community, I'm sure.

We/those into the ASFR fetish are a rare bunch though, believe it or not... but with the dedication and time, the group will continue growing. Smiley

I like to keep my ASFR fantasies concealed in the public. When my OC does become a ASFR victim, you won't see her "put up for display" on my DevArt page that's for sure.  Wink

If you want any help building the group I can lend a hand, that is, if I remain anonymous.
Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 05:25:53 PM »

That'd be kind of hard. All members' names show up. We could,however, create dummy accounts for the sole pourpose. I know I will. I think I decided to name it "The Art Gallery" you know "art". That way it won't completely give the asfr theme on it =w=

edit: so it's taken ^^;

You're right about DA so maybe we won't be able to create it XP Here's to hoping.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 05:36:39 PM by Linkrlz » Logged
ArgoForg
Gorgon Warrior

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 05:56:31 PM »

One thing to remember about deviantArt is that-- at its base-- it is an art site that was originally created by artists for artists, so because of that, their admins tend to be pretty concerned with artists' rights... and that's where a lot of the heavyhandedness seems to come from.  I would think that as long as the original artists give their okay for their work to be reposted and are credited for their work (Linkrlz, I know, does a very good job of this, especially on the commissions and contest entries from other dA artists), and the dA TOS is followed (no erect males, no sexual entry, no obviously sexual interplay) there would be no fuss from any dA admins. 

The problem would only arise from reposting images that are just trolled from the internet, or uploading pics without getting an okay from the original artist (usually if that artist balks and contacts an admin)... or pics that break the TOS.   I've had my work thumbnail-linked and featured in other people's dA news or dA journals and never had an issue with it, and most of the time if I commission someone from dA I ask them if it would be okay to link/post on my dA account, and they've been fine with it... it generally means more hits for them.

I'm afraid I couldn't help admin a group like that, just because I have little enough time as it is, but I would certainly join a group like that if you created it, Link!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 06:33:14 PM by ArgoForg » Logged
Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 06:51:58 PM »

I've joined three different groups in DA and so far I've noticed that you can only submit work that you've uploaded yourself. You can also submit works from your favorites to share but before all that whatever you want to share has to be approved by the group's admin.
Fieryrebirth
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 09:53:30 PM »

Like I said, if you truly want to put us ASFR fans into DevArt someone with time, perhaps money, dedication and no laziness, it can happen.
Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2010, 07:39:45 AM »

Well ,guys we took the first step.

Bueno amigos, tomamos el primer paso.

http://marblegallery.deviantart.com/

Any ideas on how to spruce it and spread the word appreciated.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 08:48:15 AM by Linkrlz » Logged
sickpetrifyer
Medusa Golden Knight

Better than a statue is a chocolate statue

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2010, 10:50:12 AM »

great idea  Wink Wink Wink

Girls are sweeet........ Sweet enough to be petrified and coated in chocolate~~~
Yum Yum
Rebellion
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2010, 11:14:37 AM »

How to submit artwork on that group?
Linkrlz
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2010, 12:24:59 PM »

I got to that. It was my fault ^^;

If a person or two wants to be a contributor let me know. A contributor helps me manage blogs, and submissions and stuff. Kind of like a co-founder. You just can't accept people of kick them out Smiley
slam422
Medusa Golden Knight

The requisit Sonic fan of the forum.

slamth422
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2010, 07:48:17 PM »

I've just now applied to be a contributor to the group.

If it has to do with sexy, half-naked/fully naked women being frozen in ice, then you know I will enjoy it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: