Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sueños...  (Read 3469 times)
medusa_gorgone
« on: October 04, 2007, 07:19:37 AM »

I dream about a friend of mine turns to marble his boyfriend while seducing him... with the petrification that starts from his pen.. (that it's more than 20 cm longer...as she said...) while she's holding it in her hands and with her medusa's touch starts to covering him from that point until the feet and the head in shining and solid white marble...

after turning him to stone she has sex with her new stoned lover... taunting him with sexy voice enjoying his frozen expression as the first precious piece of her stoned people collection.

another version of this fantasy that I really appreciate involving anothe couple of my friends but the female one use her mouth on the guy pen.s to turn him to stone while having orgasm... pretty cool  Tongue

« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 07:26:54 AM by medusa_gorgone » Logged
Zicron Shadow
Administrator
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 10:57:13 AM »

Exelent dream  Grin

bububub2
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 05:35:49 PM »

yeah, thats cool, more of a fan of female petrifications myself tho
medusa_gorgone
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 04:34:41 AM »

thank you guys  Kiss I'll probably uploaded some pics of the friends of mine that I mention in my fantasies so... you can enjoy them in normal and in statuary version  Cheesy I'm a bit good with photoshop and photo manip  Wink stay tune  Cool
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 04:36:55 AM by medusa_gorgone » Logged
medusa_gorgone
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 09:52:50 AM »

so... what about your dreams??? As a female fans of ASFR I'm very interested in Huh? I really desire to encrease my fantasies involving new entrapment situation... I find it soooo sexy and particular  Cheesy

For the administrators: even if I love to see the female heroine characters turns to stone, freeze, crystallized, ecc... is it a problem if sometimes I've also uploaded asfr scenes involving male characters? thanks  Smiley
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 10:49:10 AM by medusa_gorgone » Logged
bigin23
Medusa Golden Knight

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2007, 05:34:24 PM »

I think a special section should maybe be set aside for that to keep it seperate from the rest and also bring in those in the community who might have their intrests in male asfr but have good material for the ones who are unconcerned with gender and those who prefer the girls. Since it would be seperated anyone who doesn't want to see that kind of thing can just not go in Smiley

i never have statue dreams but i keep having ideas for good scenes that drift in and out of my head.

My Stories
Archive of Round 1-6 zip
Round 7
Hope to get back to it soon.
prsap19
Gorgon Knight

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2007, 12:43:16 PM »

thank you guys  Kiss I'll probably uploaded some pics of the friends of mine that I mention in my fantasies so... you can enjoy them in normal and in statuary version  Cheesy I'm a bit good with photoshop and photo manip  Wink stay tune  Cool

It would be awesome to see your friends in fact I think it's a good idea for a new section in the forum, all of us with dreams like yours must upload pictures of our girlfriends, friends. What do you think Zicron?
medusa_gorgone
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2007, 02:29:08 AM »

altright, thank you guys  Cheesy
Zicron Shadow
Administrator
Medusa Golden Knight

Email
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2007, 01:55:32 PM »

It would be awesome to see your friends in fact I think it's a good idea for a new section in the forum, all of us with dreams like yours must upload pictures of our girlfriends, friends. What do you think Zicron?

Yes is a cool idea  Smiley

medusa_gorgone
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2007, 02:23:33 AM »

so... would you open it  Huh? I've a lot of material to upload  Undecided
medusa_gorgone
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2007, 02:24:03 AM »

just a little question, I'm the only girl of the forum  Huh? Huh? Huh?  Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: