Medusa Project International

General => Tu Dia => Topic started by: StoneLad on December 07, 2013, 07:48:28 PM



Title: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on December 07, 2013, 07:48:28 PM
Note:  This thread is only for the actual story-related posts.  The only people who should post in here are the current active players and myself.  To sign up for the Labyrinth or have out of character questions/discussions, please post in the discussion thread: (http://medusaprojectonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=2795.0)

Turn 0

A brown stone ceiling.  The crackling of fire.  These are the first things each of the three girls see and hear as they awaken in a room none had recalled ever seeing before let alone entering.  As each one wakes, they quickly notice they are not alone.  Not only did they not recognize each other, but they each appeared wildly different from one another.  They each arise and stand over the stone slab that had apparently served as their bed as they were sleeping.  Each ponders exactly where they were, how they got there, who these other girls are, and most importantly, how they are going to get back home.

But first things first:  Perhaps introductions are in order?  They are, after all, apparently going to be spending a lot of time together.  Or maybe they should just get down to business and start looking for a way out of this room?

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/U1h0hsE.png (http://i.imgur.com/U1h0hsE.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatus
MelfymangomanStanding by stone slab
Yuki StokerRebellionStanding by stone slab
RikaSkynetStanding by stone slab

---

Turn 1

Quote from: Rika
(Nnngghh... where am I? The last thing I remembered is that I touched an ancient-looking piece of rock for an experiment, then suddenly everything went black...

Anyway, how long was it that I've been here? ... Never mind, I think I'll figure that out once I know how I got here in the first place. Speaking of which, who are the two girls? Are they my new roommates...? Not likely, I don't think a room like this really exists in the school's dormitories? Or does it? At any rate, perhaps it's really the best of me to introduce myself?)


"Um... hello. My name is Rika, and I'm from the Red Division. Mind if I know your names, and which division are you from...?"
Quote from: Yuki
(Wha... what is this place, w-where am I, where's my sword? Grr, I shouldn't have followed that monster...

Ugh, it seems that I am not alone here and one of them even began to ask a question. Not that I like it but I guess it is better than being stuck here alone and go insane.)


"M..my name is Yuki Stoker, just a wanderer and sorry, I don't know what is this "division" you are asking Rika... "

Yuki walks towards Rika, who is still standing beside her stone bed.

Quote from: Melfy
(Huh?  Where the heck am I?  We were in the ruins, there was a bright light and... now I'm here, I guess. Those two girls look just as confused as me, so I guess we're in the same boat.)

"I'm Melfy, an adventurer from the Rabbit's Foot guild in Ravenhold. Sorry, never heard of this Red Division, is that a type of guild or something? The last thing I remember was exploring some ruins with my guildmates, then I woke up here. While I'd be more than happy to get to know the both of you under normal circumstances, I think we'd better try to figure out what's going on here first.  Are you guys okay with working together, at least until we get out of here?"
Quote from: Yuki
(Uh-huh.... so this other girl, Melfy asks for cooperation, usually I never cooperate with other people and do things on my own, but given the situation, I guess I have no choice, like as if I have any.)

"I don't mind working with you two, as if we have other choices. Anyways, your name is Melfy right, so what is your plan?"
Quote from: Melfy
(This girl Yuki gets right to the point, doesn't she.  That's good, it'll make things easier.  I'm worried about my other guild members, so I want to get out of here quickly)

"Well, first things first, we have to get out of this room.  I don't know who or what put us in here, but I doubt they're just going to let us go.  I'll start by examining the door over there to see if we can get it open. If you two don't mind, maybe you can check around the room, and see if there's anything we can use as a weapon?"

Melfy walks to the door on the north wall of the room and examined it closely.  It is made of stone much like almost everything else in the room.  There's no indication of a handle or door knob anywhere.  In fact, the only thing on the entire visible surface of the door is a carved line that appears more decorative than anything else.  The door fits tightly against the wall and floor, and there appears to be no place to get a good grip.

Quote from: Rika
"Melty and Yuki... got it. I will be in your utmost care - pleased to me you.

Well, utility is the most important thing, I say we take everything we can use to our disposal... Melty, I'll be right with you soon with the door."

Yuki moves to allow Rika to leave her spot beside her bed.  Rika walks up towards the torch in the northwest corner of the room and attempts to take it.  However, it's squeezed so tightly into a metal bracket bolted into the wall that she is unable to take it.

Start posting all actions and dialog for turn 2 now.

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/bOca9wh.png (http://i.imgur.com/bOca9wh.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatus
MelfymangomanExamining door.
Yuki StokerRebellionStanding near where Rika had been, having moved to allow Rika to get out.
RikaSkynetStanding near northwest torch, having failed to take it.



Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on December 07, 2013, 08:31:06 PM
"Hmm.  Not that I'm surprised, but this door doesn't look like it be can opened in any normal way.  That means either it only opens from the other side, in which case all we can do is wait for someone to let us out, or there's some other mechanism hidden in here somewhere that can open it.  From the looks of it, we're in some sort of ancient dungeon or something, and those always have all kinds of secret passages and hidden switches. My suggestion would be we spread out and look for secrets hidden in here.  The most suspicious looking spots to me are the two differently colored bricks in the north wall, and the two raised platforms in the Northeast and Southeast corners. 

...Of course, any hidden switches we find could just as likely trigger deadly traps than let us out, so maybe you two want to just hang tight and see what happens?  I don't want to be responsible for getting you two killed..."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on December 07, 2013, 11:32:43 PM
"Well, the two bricks might be the switch to open the door... but don't you think it's odd that the orange-colored one is placed a lot higher than this gray brick I can press? That, and the brick is placed above the northeast switch, it's as if someone is expecting the person pressing the brick to fall down and land on the switch instead..."

"But that's just me thinking; likewise, these switches look too conveniently placed. Again, it's as if someone is expecting us to just stand on them and expect something to happen... with that in mind, I think we can try Melty's idea on pressing the two bricks... better yet, I think we might need to press both of them together. I'll standby to press the gray button."



Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on December 08, 2013, 08:06:32 AM
"Melfy, I don't trust these bricks; the gray button placed lower? I bet that it is a deadly trap and the orange one, well it is strange it is placed up there. You maybe right that we should press the bricks at the same time but I... I just don't know, I just have a bad feeling about the bricks... you know what, I'll take the risk, I'll press the orange button now, sorry guys and if anything happens, I'll accept the responsibility"

<start action>walks towards the orange brick and prepares to press it<end action>

"Rika, Melfy, I am sorry..."




Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on December 08, 2013, 12:06:43 PM
<Start Action> Raises hand to get ready to press the button on Yuki's mark. <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on December 08, 2013, 12:54:33 PM
Quote
Uwaa, I guess they're just gonna go for it.  I guess neither of them are experienced adventurers, just pushing stuff randomly when there might be traps is a recipe for disaster.  But it's not like we have any other choice, I doubt whoever or whatever it was that trapped us in here is just going to let us go. 

"Um, okay, if you're both fine with it, I guess we can give it a go.  Honestly it's not like we even know if touching those tiles is gonna do anything, but just in case I'll stand back and keep an eye out for any traps." 

<Start Action> Move back to center of room, and get prepared to react to anything that happens <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on December 08, 2013, 05:23:03 PM
Quote
Why did I suddenly decided to push the brick, I don't know, but Melfy seems very surprised about this, but thinking everything over spends more time and we may end up not doing anything at all, besides this place is freaking creepy."

"Melfy, I'm sorry for my rash decision but I have got used to being alone and this is actually my first time in a dungeon, seriously, this place is already creeping me out."

"anyways, Rika get ready, I'll press it on 3...2...1..."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on December 10, 2013, 08:53:05 PM
Turn 2

Rika raises her hand in preparation to touch the grey brick.  Yuki stands before the orange brick in preparation to jump up and touch it.  Melfy stands back and watches, prepared for anything that may happen.

Please review the new rule change in the discussion thread and then post your actions/dialog for turn 3

http://medusaprojectonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=2795.msg15977#msg15977

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/IBP7TSD.png (http://i.imgur.com/IBP7TSD.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatus
MelfymangomanStanding in the center of the room
Yuki StokerRebellionStanding by, ready to touch the orange brick
RikaSkynetStanding by, ready to touch the gray brick


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on December 10, 2013, 09:10:43 PM
Quote
I just hope I get this on one jump, I can't risk having only one of the brick-buttons being press. Who ever place that orange brick must really suck at architecture...

Now Rika, press it! Press that brick!

<Start action>Jumps to press the button...<End action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on December 10, 2013, 09:55:47 PM
Quote
Well, here goes.  Hope this will open the door out and NOT get us all killed.

<Start action> Continue being prepared <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on December 10, 2013, 10:47:07 PM
"Got it, here goes nothing!"

<Start action> Presses the grey brick (button?) <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on December 11, 2013, 12:09:28 AM
Quote
I wonder, are those bricks rigged with trap or not? It is strange that bricks would be used as buttons

"Melfy, Rika, brace yourselves, anything can happen now..."



Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on December 14, 2013, 07:28:42 PM
I'm going to assume everyone is done with their turns since nobody has posted in a while, but as I stated in the last rule change in the discussion thread linked to in the previous turn post, please end all of your turns with <end turn> from now on to avoid any confusion.

Turn 3

Rika and Yuki push on their respective bricks in nearly perfect unison.  However, they do not budge and nothing appears to happen.

Please post your actions/dialog for turn 4.

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/g2U4HO4.png (http://i.imgur.com/g2U4HO4.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatus
MelfymangomanStanding in the center of the room
Yuki StokerRebellionStanding in the northeast corner of the room
RikaSkynetStanding in the northwest corner of the room


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on December 14, 2013, 08:52:54 PM
"Hmm, nothing seemed to happen...

On the bright side, that means we didn't trip any traps, but it means we're still stuck in here.  I wonder if there even IS a way out of here, or if we're just stuck until someone lets us out.  Do either of you have any ideas?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on December 15, 2013, 07:25:56 AM
Quote
Guess we're going to be stuck here for a while. If we just have something that can smash that door...

"I'm sorry Melfy but I have no more ideas. Anyways, I'm just going to sit at that pedestal near me and maybe I can think of any ideas...or maybe Rika has an idea or something..."

<start action>Sits down at the pedestal near her<end action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on December 15, 2013, 08:46:59 PM
"Okay.  Maybe while you're over there you can check the pedestal if it has any hidden switches in it or something.  It seems kind of out of place in the room.  I'll investigate the other one."

<Start Action> Walk to the Southeast corner and investigate the pedestal. <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on December 16, 2013, 07:05:59 AM
"So the switches didn't work... well, at least we tried, and thankfully nothing happened.

Now that we figured out that the buttons are not going to work, seems like the pedestal may be the key of getting out of here after all. But even so, I'm confident at the fact that we may have missed out something...

Well Melty you can try to investigate the pedestals... I'll see if I can find anything about the 'beds' we have been sleeping on."

<Start Action> Move to the southwest corner and investigate the beds, starting from the bottom-most one. <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on December 16, 2013, 07:12:50 AM
"I find it strange, why put a switch which doesn't work at all? Anyways, I doubt that there is any hidden switch in the pedestal, Melfy... I mean it looks like just an ordinary stone pedestal. I just hope Rika finds something that can smash that door."

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on December 16, 2013, 09:36:42 AM
"Perhaps so, I'll keep working on the beds to see if I can find anything here."

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on December 21, 2013, 12:17:01 AM
Turn 4

Rika walks to the southwest corner to investigate the stone bed while Melfy goes to the southeast corner to investigate the raised circular stone platform.  Before they can start their investigation, however, Yuki sits on the stone platform in the northeast corner of the room.  To her surprise, the platform slides into the ground leaving her sprawled out on the floor.  As the platform locks into place, clicking sounds are heard near the north wall.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 5 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/Xa7n6zb.png (http://i.imgur.com/Xa7n6zb.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatus
MelfymangomanStanding near the southeast corner of the room, having been distracted by Yuki's actions
Yuki StokerRebellionSitting on the stone button in the northeast corner
RikaSkynetStanding near the southwest corner, having been distracted by Yuki's actions


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on December 21, 2013, 01:16:06 AM
Quote
Crap I knew there was something suspicious about these platforms.  It looks like pushing it in may have triggered something near the door.  I wonder if this other platform near me can be pushed in like that too ... ah wait, what am I doing.  I should make sure Yuki is okay before I do anything.  If she triggered a trap she could be in danger...

"Woah! Are you okay? Hold on, I'll be right over!"

<Start action> Move towards Yuki and check to see if she's all right <End action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on December 21, 2013, 08:03:02 AM
"I guess so Melfy but this freakin' pedestal, who ever would have thought that this is a giant button on the floor. Who ever made this place really suck big time! They could at least put a chair here rather some stone slab! Anyways, I'm just fine, don't worry..."


<Start action>Tries to stand up next to the pedestal<End action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on December 21, 2013, 11:20:50 AM
"Interesting, so those pedestals aren't traps? If so, I believe I can assume it's safe to press this..."

<Start Action> Stand on the south-east button <End Action>m


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on December 21, 2013, 02:49:59 PM
"Wait Rika, we can't be sure if these pedestals are not traps... but I guess we have no other choice. Don't worry, we are here just in case something happens when you press it."

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on December 21, 2013, 02:54:31 PM
"Good idea with the pedestal.  I thought I heard something clicking near the door when Yuki pushed the first one in, so maybe if we push in the other one the door will open."

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on December 22, 2013, 10:42:53 AM
"Alright, I'm on the pedestal... let's hope this switch opens the door, and we'll get to get out!"

<End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on December 22, 2013, 04:59:26 PM
Turn 5

Melfy runs over to Yuki to see if she's alright.  Other than a sore rump, she is indeed alright.  Yuki stands up next to the button she had fallen on.  The button rises to its original position and clicking is again heard coming from the north wall.  Rika stands on the southern button.  Just like the other one, it slides into the floor and clicking is yet again heard coming from the north wall.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 6 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/dvi6gCk.png (http://i.imgur.com/dvi6gCk.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatus
MelfymangomanStanding near the northern most button.
Yuki StokerRebellionStanding beside the northern most button.
RikaSkynetStanding on the southern most button.


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on December 22, 2013, 11:12:56 PM
"So it seems that these two 'pedestal' really are buttons built to open the stone door - I can hear the clicking from here too.

Alright, Yuki, Melty, same plan. One of you will have to stand on top of the other button to see if the door opens now. Also... try to stay away from the door if you can? I don't want the thing swing towards you can hurt you in the process."

<Start Action> Stays still on the current position. <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on December 23, 2013, 08:27:41 AM
Quote
I ain't gonna press that button, I'll let Melfy press it this time.

"Uhm Rika, I'll just stand away from that button and let Melfy should press the button this time... if it is okay for her."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on December 23, 2013, 09:23:26 AM
Quote
Hmm?  Why is she nervous about the button?  I guess it's because it made her fall down before.  Either way, she pushed it down before and nothing happened, so I should be fine.... right?
Uh, sure, I'll push in the button.  With both of them down maybe the door will finally open and we can get out of here.

<Start action> Stand on top of the nearby button <End action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on December 23, 2013, 09:40:15 AM
Quote
I don't know but I just get the sudden urge to fiddle with that gray brick, may I am just curious what will happen if I push that gray brick.

"Anyways, uh Melfy, Rika, I'll just go over that gray brick and push it again..."

<Star action>Goes to the wall where the gray brick is and attempts to push it<End action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on December 23, 2013, 10:47:34 AM
Quote
Now she wants to push the brick that didn't work before?  Does she know something I don't, or is she just acting at random.... either way it's kind of suspicious...

"Well, that didn't work before but you're free to try it again..."

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on December 23, 2013, 11:51:53 AM
"Same as what Melty said, but anything goes I guess?"

<End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on December 23, 2013, 07:30:45 PM
Turn 6

Yuki pushes on the gray brick as before, but it still doesn't budge.  Melfy stands on the button, which again slides into the floor.  There is more clicking on the north wall.  Once both buttons are fully pushed in, the stone door slides into the ceiling.  Finally, there is a loud click by the doorway and beneath the buttons.

Gameplay Notice:  Congratulations!  You have finally unlocked the first door and can explore the labyrinth.  You should note that players do NOT need to stick together at all times!  There will be separate images posted for each room that players are in, so feel free to split up if you deem it necessary.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 7 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/PuK9ZFz.png (http://i.imgur.com/PuK9ZFz.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatus
MelfymangomanStanding on the northern most button.
Yuki StokerRebellionStanding near the gray brick.
RikaSkynetStanding on the southern most button.


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on December 23, 2013, 10:01:04 PM
"Great! It opened! I was starting to think we were never gonna get out of here.  Although I get the feeling this is only the beginning...  Well, either way, let's get out of here"

<Start action> Walk through door <End action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on December 24, 2013, 01:27:42 AM
"Alright. Melty, would you mind if you lead us as we go? We'll try not to slow you down."

<Start Action> Walk through door. <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on December 24, 2013, 03:34:29 AM
Quote
Why did I bother pushing the gray brick if nothing will happpen...

Heyyy, waaait for me, don't leave me!

<Start action> Walks through the door <End action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on December 24, 2013, 05:07:17 AM
"You got it, I'll take the lead.  Let's go, ladies"

<End turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on December 24, 2013, 05:11:02 AM
"Okay. I hope we can get out of this place soon..."

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on December 24, 2013, 06:06:07 AM
"I hope so too so that I can find who ever made this and smack that person!"

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on December 24, 2013, 10:42:34 AM
Turn 7

The three ladies walk through the door and into the next room.  In the next room, there is a path leading forward past several torches to another stone door.  There are also paths leading left and right around the corner, but the wall is blocking your view of where they lead.

Gameplay Notice:  Any time your view inside a room is obscured, that part of the room will fade to black.  Your character must reach a position where they can see around the corner in order for it to appear in the room image.

Also note that any time you see green arrows in the room map, that indicates that it's a doorway leading into a new room.  The characters themselves cannot see the arrows:  they see a doorway instead.  The north wall typically won't have these arrows since the doorway is actually shown on the map.


Start posting actions/dialog for turn 8 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/zMmnGJD.png (http://i.imgur.com/zMmnGJD.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatus
MelfymangomanStanding in the southern doorway
Yuki StokerRebellionStanding in the southern doorway
RikaSkynetStanding in the southern doorway


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on December 24, 2013, 11:48:00 AM
"Ooookay, this is creepy... I figure I was right about getting the torches from the last room, but since they won't even budge in the first place, we'll have to make sure we walk very carefully just in case we don't bump into anything dangerous..."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on December 24, 2013, 02:07:19 PM
"Great, another mysterious room.  I guess whoever put us in here wants us to solve more puzzles.  Let's look around for more clues.  That device over there seems to have some drawings on it.  I'll go and check it out."

<Start action> Walk towards the object that has drawings on it to the west and investigate it <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on December 24, 2013, 07:58:05 PM
Quote
The person who created this must have wasted his life on games and other worthless activities... Guess I'll investigate the door...

I'll investigate the door and see if there is anything on it.

<Start action>Walks toward the door <End action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on December 25, 2013, 12:22:07 AM
"I'll look if there's anything at the right corridor then..."

<Start Action> Stand between the northeast and southeast lamp posts and look at the right corridor. <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on December 25, 2013, 12:53:03 AM
"Don't stray too far.  We shouldn't spilt up until we know it's safe"

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on December 25, 2013, 01:38:23 AM
"But Melfy, someone has to check the door, maybe there is something like a clue that we can find, besides, the drawings in the device seem pretty strange that it may be a warning."

<End turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on December 25, 2013, 08:10:53 PM
Turn 8
As everyone speaks, they can't help but notice everything they say is echoing rather loudly, with the noise coming somewhere from the west side of the room.

Melfy walks further into the room (thus revealing the rest of the room on the map) and walks up to the strange podium.  On top, there are three blue stones with thin ropes tied to them as if they are makeshift necklaces.  On the front of the podium, there is an engraving with the profile of a young woman's head facing right on the top and the profile of a different woman's head on the bottom.  The woman on top has her mouth open as if speaking.  There are three curved lines that appear to resemble waves coming from the open mouth and moving towards an engraving that looks identical to the stones placed on the podium.  The bottom half of the engraving looks very similar except the image is reversed, the woman's mouth is closed, and the waves appear to be coming from the stone.

Yuki walks north and inspects the door.  The actual design of the door looks identical to the door from the previous room.  However, there is a slot in the door frame next to it that appears to be meant for a key.

Rika looks down the east side of the room.  There is an open doorway, but she is unable to see anything except darkness through the doorway and thus knows not what lies beyond it.  There is also an empty podium of sorts that looks similar to the base of the four torches in the center of the room except without the actual pole/torch part.


Start posting actions/dialog for turn 9 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/cziXQU8.png (http://i.imgur.com/cziXQU8.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatus
MelfymangomanInspecting the western podium with the three stones
Yuki StokerRebellionInspecting the northern door
RikaSkynetStanding near the center of the room looking east


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on December 25, 2013, 08:57:56 PM
"Hey Rika, Melfy, there is something on the side of this door! It looks like a weird-shaped keyhole. I wonder, is there a key in this room, a specific key for this door... or maybe something like a sledgehammer that we can use against the door?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on December 25, 2013, 11:37:17 PM
Quote
I wonder what this engravings are supposed to mean.  We had to push those two buttons in the previous room down at the same time to open the door.  And now there's three necklaces, and exactly three of us.  So does whoever put us in here want us to work together to solve puzzles?  I don't want to play their game, but... I hate to admit it, but if whoever put us here wanted to kill us they would have done it when we were sleeping on those beds. I don't think we have a choice but to play along.  And I'm gonna guess that these necklaces are a part of the game... but what are they used for... hmmm...

"Hmm, this pedestal seems to have three necklaces on it.  One for each of us, I suppose.  There's also some engraving on the bottom.  The top seems to show a woman talking into a necklace, and the bottom shows what looks like a woman listening to a necklace...... This is just a wild guess, but maybe if we wear these necklaces we'll be able to talk to each other over a long distance?  If whoever put us here wants us to solve these puzzles to get out, then maybe these are supposed to help us with that.  I'm gonna try putting one on and see what happens..."

<Start action> Take a necklace from the podium and put it on <End action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on December 25, 2013, 11:46:03 PM
"Oh? Oh, I'm sorry, I was busy wondering why our voices seem to echo so much in this area...

Good find, Melty. I'll take one of these necklaces too. However, even if these necklaces work like walkie-talkies, mind if I suggest lowering our voices a bit? Call me paranoid but, if our voices echo this much, who knows what kind of... 'things' we may attract by accident..."

<Start Action> Walks to the podium at Melty's side to take a necklace <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on December 26, 2013, 01:29:30 AM
Quote
Necklaces, why would someone place one inside a dungeon, I don't trust the necklace so I decline..

"Uhm I don't trust the necklace so I am having second thoughts on putting it on me, sorry Melfy and Rika... but if you insist then I have no choice..."

<Start action> Goes to the podium at Rika's side and takes a necklace <End action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on December 26, 2013, 06:55:30 AM
"Well Yuki, I don't think it's necessary to actually wear them on now, do you?

Just in case, we better test these out by whispering into them."

<End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on December 26, 2013, 08:39:24 AM
"You're right to be nervous, Yuki, we should be careful of traps and these are very suspicious.  But the way I see it, if whoever trapped us in here wanted to do something to us, they could have done it when we were asleep in the other room.  My guess is that we're being forced to make it through here and solve puzzles, and I bet these necklaces are supposed to help us with it.  Either way, I'll put mine on first to see if anything bad happens.  If you don't want to try it you don't have to."

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on December 28, 2013, 02:09:17 AM
Turn 9

As everyone continues to speak and walk over to the three stones, they notice that the stones themselves are definitely the source of the echos earlier.  As they talk, each stone faintly lights up as it emits sound.

Melfy puts the necklace on while Rika and Yuki take the necklaces without putting them on.  None of them appear to have any ill effects from taking the necklaces.

Author's Note:  For ease of discussion, I'll be referring to these objects as "Sound Stones" from now on.  Also note that I drew the necklaces larger in the last image for easy viewing.  They are actually smaller in size as is shown by Melfy's necklace in this image.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 10 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/c24o1Xr.png (http://i.imgur.com/c24o1Xr.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
MelfymangomanStanding by the Sound Stone podium.Sound Stone
Yuki StokerRebellionStanding by the Sound Stone podium.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding by the Sound Stone podium.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on December 28, 2013, 06:40:15 AM
Quote
Since the door has a weird keyhole on it and nothing in this room can smash it, we have no choice bu to find the key, but there are two open doors, so uhm which way... hmm since these stones are located on the left door, well....

"Hey Melfy, I think we should go through this door since it is near where the stones are placed."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on December 28, 2013, 10:19:13 AM
"Well, one door is as good as any, since we don't know where either one leads.  Either way, I think for the time being we should all go together.  I get the feeling we're expected to have to split up eventually, especially if these necklaces work the way it seems they do, but until then we should stick together.  Splitting up in a mysterious ancient ruin filled with traps is never a good idea."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on December 28, 2013, 10:50:29 PM
"Gotta agree with that. If, by any chance, we are separated, let's use these necklaces to communicate to each other. On top of that, try your best to gather up here too I guess?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on December 29, 2013, 01:26:23 AM
"Sounds good.   Let's go check out the door to the West"

<Start Action> Walk down the passage through the door to the West <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on December 29, 2013, 03:08:50 AM
"I just hope this doors don't lead us into circles... anyways, Rika are you going to put on your stone or not as I am not planning to do so, it might also be a trap magnet IMO."



Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on December 29, 2013, 03:24:58 AM
"I'm with you. Let's go."

<Start Action> Follows Melty. <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on December 29, 2013, 03:47:51 AM
<Start action> Walks through the door behind Rika <End action>

<End turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on January 01, 2014, 09:04:40 PM
Turn 10

Everyone follows Melfy through the western door.  They arrive in what appears to be a small art gallery with several stone statues on display.  There are also several empty pedestals along the walls.  There is another open doorway on the opposite side of the room.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 11 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/wXfvxsG.png (http://i.imgur.com/wXfvxsG.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
MelfymangomanStanding in the eastern doorway.Sound Stone
Yuki StokerRebellionStanding in the eastern doorway.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding in the eastern doorway.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on January 01, 2014, 09:26:36 PM
"Melfy, Rika... I am starting to think that who ever built this is a basement dweller with a weird preference to statues... the guy's must be a complete freak. Just look, why would someone place statues in this room? Also, there are two pedestals that has no statues on it, that is completely strange.

But to be honest though, Rika, Melfy I like the statues, they're all pretty, I..I kinda want to grope them.."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on January 02, 2014, 12:17:38 AM
Quote
Okay, now things are getting weird.  What's with the statues?  And uh... apparently Yuki wants to grope them?  I wouldn't mind if she wanted to grope me....

....crap no, now's not that time for that. We need to focus on getting out of here.

"Um. Now's probably not the time to be groping statues.  But uh, if you want to then I guess go for it?  Maybe there's a hidden switch in them or something. Though I admit they're cute.  I'd like to meet the girls they were modeled after, heh.

....But uh, anyway, I doubt that random statues were placed in here for no reason.  Maybe they're supposed to serve as a hint, or maybe a warning?  Like, maybe what position they are in is important somehow? One has her hand stretched out like she's reaching for something, another looks like she's balancing or doing a tightrope walk or something, one's got her arms over her head, and the one in the corner there is... hmm... can't quite see it from here..."

<Start action> Walk towards statue on bottom left and investigate it closely <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on January 02, 2014, 12:46:21 AM
Quote
Are these statues were once humans or simply sculptures, but they are very accurately sculpted.... If they were petrified... hmm I wonder what would Rika and Melfy would look like... ugh, what's this I am feeling, why am I having a sudden urge on liking these girls...

""Uh.. well all of them are, well attractive to say at least though I find it strange that all of them are in strange poses as if they were attacked or something save for one.

Uhm Melfy, sorry about dropping the groping thing, I'll save the groping later. I think I'll see what's on that empty pedestal on the right, it seems that the wall behind it has a large brick, it could be something like a button or something."

<Start action> Goes to the empty pedestal on the right and stand on it to investigate the brick.<End action>

<End turn>



Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on January 02, 2014, 01:41:41 AM
"A statue gallery? This... is a surprise, though I wouldn't say it's a good one.

Well, since Melty is going to investigate the bottom-left statue while Yuki check with the strange brick on the empty pedestal... I don't think there's anything useful left for me to do?

I'll investigate the statue on the center pedestal then. Not counting the one which appears to be wearing a sundress, the one standing on the center pedestal looks completely out of place compared to the others..."

<Start Action> Goes to the center and investigates the princess statue. <End Action>

(Skip 2nd Speech turn)

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on January 02, 2014, 06:40:18 AM
Quote
Mental note: Ask Yuki for a thorough groping session once we get out of here.  Heh heh.  Kinda wish she would be checking me out as much as she was these statues.

"Erm.  Right.  Now that you mention it, all the different outfits these statues are wearing don't really match each other, or the decor of this place.  They're all wearing really different clothing from each other ... kind of like the three of us, to be honest.  And they look so real, too... Definitely odd.
Anyway, aside from the statues there doesn't seem to be much of interest in here.  Let's just give them a quick lookover then continue on to the next room" 

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on January 02, 2014, 07:54:48 PM
Turn 11

Melfy walks towards the southwestern statue and examines it.  It appears to be a young woman similar to Melfy in age and height.  The girl is wearing nothing but a somewhat torn two-piece that looks like something someone would wear only as a last resort.  The girl has both of her hands place upon her cheeks and her mouth wide open in a silent terrified scream.  She also appears to be looking down.  The statue is light gray in color and appears to be made of solid granite.  In spite of a few tiny cracks here and there, it appears to be very stable.

Rika walks to the statue in the center of the room.  It is one of a princess standing with her right arm at her side with the fist slightly clinched and her left arm reaching out as if longing for help from an invisible person.  Her empty eyes convey a strong sense of sadness and emptiness.  The statue appears mostly stable although there are additional cracks on her outstretched arm likely due to the lack of support for such a heavy limb.

Yuki climbs onto the northern empty pedestal and examines the strange brick.  It sticks ever-so-slightly out of the wall, but other than that appears to be made of the same stone as the rest of the bricks in the room.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 12 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/kxd7V3x.png (http://i.imgur.com/kxd7V3x.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
MelfymangomanExamining the scrappy clothing statue.Sound Stone
Yuki StokerRebellionStanding on the northern pedestal.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetExamining the Princess statue.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on January 02, 2014, 08:15:52 PM
"Yeah, these statues are definitely weird.  This one's barely even got any clothes on, and it seems like she's screaming in terror.  I mean, they're cute looking girls, but with the odd way they're posed I don't think they were made to suit any normal person's idea of art.  I'd say they're a warning of some sort. 
... Either way, I don't see much of use to us in this room.  Let's just move on, unless either of you have anything else you'd like to check out?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on January 02, 2014, 08:24:48 PM
"I'm fairly certain this statue isn't cosplaying...

You know what, never mind what I said. Only thing I can think of is that perhaps that brick on that wall looks like something you can use to hang something on, like a portrait... but other than that, there seems to be nothing to do in this room."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on January 02, 2014, 08:35:57 PM
"Just a random-shaped brick, nothing to see here though it is strange that this is the only one that has a different size among the bricks. I guess you're right Rika...

I guess time to move to another room..."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on January 02, 2014, 09:21:27 PM
Ok then, let's get going, ladies.

<Start action> Walk through the western door <End action>

<End turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on January 02, 2014, 09:39:26 PM
Quote
I'll return to this room later and grope one of them later

"Let's go Rika, maybe will find something useful in the next room"

<Start action> gets down from the pedestal, walks toward the western door<End action>

<End Turn>



Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on January 03, 2014, 02:37:17 AM
"Alright. Lead the way - this place is already giving me the creeps..."

<Start Action> Walks through the western door <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on January 10, 2014, 11:40:48 PM
Turn 12

Melfy and Rika begin to walk towards the door to the next room.  Yuki turns around from the wall and tries to get off the pedestal.  However, as she attempts to move her legs, she finds they will not budge.  She realizes they feel very numb and there's odd chill crawling up her body.  Stunned, she looks down to find...

(http://i.imgur.com/L6O8atV.png)

...Her legs have turned to stone!  As the wave of petrification slowly moves up her body, she notices a quiet yet ominous cracking sound emanating from her own body.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 13 now

Current Room: Unavailable.

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
MelfymangomanStanding near the western doorway.Sound Stone
Yuki StokerRebellionStanding on the northern pedestal turning into a statue.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding near the western doorway.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on January 10, 2014, 11:57:00 PM
"I wonder what's taking Yuki so long... Yuki? Are you done with that... huh, wait a minute... her legs don't look right?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on January 11, 2014, 12:25:16 AM
Quote
My legs, it feels very heavy and cold... and what's that sound? Wait... oh my..

"Rika, you're right, my legs they are turning to stone! I..I need help here, NOW!!!

 Ughh..Melfy, Rika, you'll not leave me here right?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on January 11, 2014, 04:59:14 AM
"Yegh! So that's how... NEVER MIND! Melty, come and help me get Yuki off the pedestal now!"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on January 11, 2014, 06:16:11 AM
Holy crap, what's going on here?  Does that mean these statues were of real girls too?  We have to try to save her!

<Start action>  Walk up to where Yuki is and try to grab her arm <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on January 11, 2014, 06:52:22 AM
Quote
So much for groping the others, I don't know if this is reversible or not... hmm the more important thing is what will happen to me now... maybe I should tell what I feel... or not. Maybe I should have not said groping these statues, maybe this a punishment for me...

"I... I'll lower my body so you can reach my hands Rika, Melfy, let's see if getting me out of this pedestal will reverse the effects... "

<Start action>Leans her body forward and raises her left hand towards Rika and Melfy<End action>

<End turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on January 11, 2014, 07:32:11 AM
<Start Action> Grabs Yuki's other arm to pull Yuki off the pedestal. <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on January 11, 2014, 08:17:27 AM
"Okay Yuki, hold on tight.  We'll try to get you down from there."

<End turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on January 12, 2014, 11:56:14 PM
Turn 13

Melfy and Rika rush to help Yuki.  Yuki feels the wave of coldness pass through her midsection followed by numbness.  She tries to lean forward, but alas, her midsection is now immobile stone.  She reaches down towards Rika and Melfy.  The two grab each of Yuki's arms and pull as hard as they can.  However, she remains firmly planted in place.  The three can only watch as the wave of stone reaches Yuki's chest - more of her body is now made of cold granite than warm flesh and blood.  Yuki's voice ceases to echo, her sound stone having been turned into regular stone by the transformation process.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 14 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/9uFWqlS.png (http://i.imgur.com/9uFWqlS.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
MelfymangomanPulling on Yuki's arm.Sound Stone
Yuki StokerRebellionStanding on the northern pedestal turning into a statue.
RikaSkynetPulling on Yuki's arm.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on January 13, 2014, 03:29:38 AM
Quote
Melfy, Rika, please grope me, please Melf... wait, what the hell am I thinking?!?
Maybe I should grope myself since I am becoming a... arrgh!

"Guys, it is not stopping, most of my body has been transformed... I...I can't feel my body below the chest, I can't even move them!

I'm sorry, I guess you have to leave me here, I have no choice and I know you two have also no choice, just go, NOW!"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on January 13, 2014, 05:27:49 AM
Quote
And now, to turn you into a pretty stone statue...!

"No... no no no...!"

<Start Action> Stumbles away from Yuki before violently vomiting on the floor <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on January 13, 2014, 08:56:38 AM
Quote
Dammit, it's no good.  She's going to become a statue and there's nothing I can do about it.  I shouldn't stay near her anymore, there's a chance I could get caught by this trap too if I continue touching her...

Agh, dammit!  No matter what I do I can't get you off!  I'm ... I'm sorry but... I don't think I can save you.  I promise I'll try restore you but, if I can't, is there any last requests you have?


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on January 13, 2014, 09:34:59 AM
Quote
Should I tell her or not... I have only this moment to say so here goes nothing...

"Melfy... to be honest, I kinda like you the moment I first saw you. I really, really liked you. Promise me that you and Rika will find something to restore me, okay? And Rika, don't worry, I'm sure that we will find the way out of this place, all three of us..."

<starts action> Lowers her arms at the side, gives a tearful smile<end action>

<End turn>



Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on January 13, 2014, 09:59:33 PM
Quote
Huh?  She... liked me?  Dammit!  I could have had a cute girl fawning over me but now she's going to turn to stone. Agh! I have to be sure to save her... somehow.

"I'm... really flattered you said you liked me.  I thought you were cute the moment I saw you too.  Dammit!  There has to be a way to stop this thing!  I don't want it to end like this!"

<Start action> Kick the pedestal as hard as she can <End action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on January 13, 2014, 11:58:30 PM
"Ugh... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on January 18, 2014, 04:55:18 PM
Turn 14-A

As Yuki lowers her arms to her sides, the wave of petrification overtakes them before they come completely to rest, leaving one arm slightly forward from the rest of her body.  The transformation works its way up Yuki's neck and around the back of her head, all the while emitting its now sickening cracking sound.  As the hair turns to stone, the golden strands of hair seem to fuse together into a solid mass of granite.  The wave begins to wrap itself around Yuki's face, having claimed the rest of her body leaving her completely unable to move anything but her mouth and eyes - just enough to deliver one last message should she choose.

(http://i.imgur.com/xf4Vj1U.png)


Yuki Stoker, please say (or think) any last words now.  Your final thoughts must be 7 words or less.  Please note that you can choose to have it be an unfinished sentence.

Gameplay Notice:  Note that ONLY Yuki (Rebellion) may post something right now.  All other players should wait for the next update post by me.

Current Room: Unavailable.

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
MelfymangomanStanding in front of YukiSound Stone
Yuki StokerRebellionAbout to become a stone statue
RikaSkynetStanding in front of YukiSound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Rebellion on January 18, 2014, 09:29:30 PM
"Melfy, Rika, please go now and find...."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on January 18, 2014, 11:48:00 PM
Turn 14-B

And with that, she is a statue.

(http://i.imgur.com/c63yuPJ.png)

Gameplay Notice:  Yuki Stoker is now a statue and is incapable of progressing further into the Labyrinth.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 15 now


Current Room: Unavailable.

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
MelfymangomanStanding in front of Yuki's statueSound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding in front of Yuki's statueSound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on January 19, 2014, 12:26:32 AM
Quote
Damn, if only I had been able to do something to save her.  Poor Yuki... but I have to admit, she still looks very beautiful, even as a statue.  I wonder if she can still hear or see us.

"Yuki... I'm sorry... I couldn't save you.  I promise, if I find a way to reverse this I'll come back for you.  But... for now, all we can do is keep moving forward.

Rika, how about you, do you feel okay?  We can't afford to waste any more time.  We have to find our way out of this place."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on January 19, 2014, 01:19:29 AM
"Yeah... yeah, I'm OK. I'm just... feeling very lightheaded at the moment. Just get me out of here, I don't want to see a statue for a while... hurgh..."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on January 19, 2014, 04:45:40 AM
"Okay. Let's get out of here for now.  Here, take my hand."

<Start action> Offer hand to Rika, then go into the next room (on the left) <End action>
<End turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on January 21, 2014, 11:19:00 AM
"Alright, thanks..."

<Start Action> Takes Melty's hand and let's her guide forward <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on January 21, 2014, 10:55:49 PM
Turn 15

Melfy and Rika walk hand-in-hand into the western room leaving behind a room filled only with statues.  They enter a room with a table in the center.  The table is set for six people.  Along the southern wall are five pedestals, two of which have stone statues.  On the north wall, there are three tapestries.

Meanwhile...

A brown stone ceiling.  The crackling of fire.  These are the first things a girl with blonde hair in a blue and white school uniform sees and hears as she awakens in a room she had never recalled ever seeing before let alone entering.  She sits up and examines the room around her.  She is sitting on a stone slab that appeared to serve as her bed while she was unconscious.  There are two other slabs just the same as hers in the room as well as an open doorway along the north wall and two odd stone circles pushed into the floor along the eastern wall.  She stands up at the foot of her stone slab.

Link has entered the Labyrinth and joins the list of active players.

Note:  Link does not possess the Sound Stone and thus has no logical way of communicating with Rika and Melfy, let alone any way to know they exist.  Please refrain from trying to talk to each other until Link obtains a sound stone.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 16 now

Current Rooms:
Melfy and Rika:  http://i.imgur.com/wODRXnJ.png (http://i.imgur.com/wODRXnJ.png)
Link:  http://i.imgur.com/gg57Yob.png (http://i.imgur.com/gg57Yob.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
MelfymangomanStanding in the eastern doorway.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding in the eastern doorway.Sound Stone
---
LinkLinkrlzStanding at the foot of her stone bed.


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on January 22, 2014, 12:40:23 AM
Quote
Great.... more statues.  Are these girls... just like Yuki... were they turned to stone?  There's more empty pedestals here too... is the same thing going to happen to us? 
...No, I can't start thinking like that.  We need to get out of here and find a way to save Yuki, and all these other girls too.  Gotta be strong. 


"Another creepy room... with more statues.  Maybe we should turn back and try the passageway to the right instead.  I... honestly don't want to try touching anything in here... considering what happened to Yuki..."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on January 22, 2014, 01:08:01 AM
Quote
Symbol looks familiar... did I see it on a history textbook? I can't seem to recall...

"Urgh... OK. I need to take it slowly though..."

(*whispers to self* I saw nothing... I remember nothing... I know nothing...)


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on January 22, 2014, 08:42:43 AM
"What? Where am I? Last thing I remember was talking to my sister and...."

<start action>Looks around the empty room noticing the empty beds and open door.</end action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on January 22, 2014, 10:13:11 AM
Okay, Rika, let's head back to the room we found these necklaces in for now.  I think before we touch anything we should at least see what's in every room. 

<Start action>  Lead Rika back into the previous room <End Action>
<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on January 22, 2014, 10:58:31 AM
<Start Action> Follows Melfy under her guidance <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on January 22, 2014, 11:45:54 AM
"I'd better warp out of here. Huh? My magic doesn't work?"

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on January 22, 2014, 11:27:44 PM
Turn 16

Melfy and Rika walk right back through the door they just came through and end up back in the statue gallery.

Meanwhile...

Link continues to look around the room.  The other two stone slabs are identical to her own which indicates a strong possibility they were meant as beds for other people as well.  Just beyond the open doorway to the north is darkness which blocks Link's view of the room ahead.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 17 now

Current Rooms:
Melfy and Rika:  http://i.imgur.com/SO61fGM.png (http://i.imgur.com/SO61fGM.png)
Link:  http://i.imgur.com/gg57Yob.png (http://i.imgur.com/gg57Yob.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
MelfymangomanStanding in the western doorway.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding in the western doorway.Sound Stone
---
LinkLinkrlzStanding at the foot of her stone bed.


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on January 22, 2014, 11:35:46 PM
"Sigh this has Linkette written all over it. No use standing around here then.

<action>steps out of the room through the door</end action>

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on January 23, 2014, 03:36:15 AM
"No point sticking around here... I am definitely not going to sit on those pedestals and end up like Yuki..."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on January 23, 2014, 05:27:33 AM
"Right, let's keep going.  Sorry to make you look at this all again."

<Start action> Continue walking right, back into the "sound stone" room. <End action>
<Skip other talk action, and End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on January 23, 2014, 06:41:02 AM
<Start Action> Moves along with Melfy. <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on January 23, 2014, 07:43:27 PM
Turn 17

Melfy and Rika walk through the eastern door and return to the room in which they found the sound stones and notice two things.  First, there is now another sound stone in the place they originally found them.  Second, they both notice footsteps growing louder as someone unfamiliar to them enters the room through the south door...that someone, of course, being Link having just left her starting room.  It seems it's time for introductions again, but given Melfy and Rika have learned the dark nature of the labyrinth, perhaps keeping them brief will be in everyone's best interests.

After all, they may not spend enough time together for it to mean much anyways...


Start posting actions/dialog for turn 18 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/R5fqcsr.png (http://i.imgur.com/R5fqcsr.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
MelfymangomanStanding in the western doorway.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding in the western doorway.Sound Stone
LinkLinkrlzStanding in the southern doorway.


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on January 23, 2014, 07:58:25 PM
"Oh I see I'm not the only here. Um, hello there."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on January 23, 2014, 08:32:01 PM
Quote
It's another person?  ...and there's another necklace on the podium... don't tell me, is this all some sort of sick game?  One person dies, another one shows up to take her place?  Well, I guess I'd better talk to her.  If she's trapped here like us we will probably need to work together.

"...Hello.  I'd like to say nice to meet you, but under the circumstances we have too much to worry about.  You probably aren't going to believe us, but this place is totally screwed up.  There's statues of women all over the place ... and ... we just watched one of the girls we woke up with get turned to stone, right in front of our eyes.  All the other statues we saw... are probably just like her.  We're trapped in some kind of sick game, and as far as I know, if we mess up we become statues...

Oh, uh, my name's Melfy, by the way.  And this is Rika."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on January 23, 2014, 08:38:36 PM
Quote
A school uniform? She don't seem to belong to any of the divisions judging from her uniform's design, but...

"Nice to see you.. although I wished we could have been in better circumstances at the moment...

By the way, if it doesn't hurt to ask - which school are you from?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on January 23, 2014, 09:33:34 PM
Quote
So my sister is involved in this. I knew it.

"I'm Link and I completely understand. We'll have to work together to get out here, hopefully help your friend and it appears I'll need that thing you guys have. *smiles* I don't go to school. Let's get going shall we?"

<start action>grabs sound stone</end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on January 23, 2014, 10:55:48 PM
"Well, good to see you're willing to accept this, Link.  This place seems to be filled with traps and puzzles.  We just came from the room over there, so I think before we try touching anything we should explore more first.  I'll wait for you over there."

<Start action> Walk to right side of room and wait for Link <End action>
<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on January 23, 2014, 11:46:28 PM
"You don't? (Okay, another cosplayer, apparently...) Hmm, alright I guess."

<Start Action> Follows Melfy to the right side of the room <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on January 24, 2014, 09:23:45 PM
Turn 18

Melfy and Rika walk to the eastern side of the room and turn to wait for Link, who picks up the sound stone.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 19 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/1b2zfwR.png (http://i.imgur.com/1b2zfwR.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
MelfymangomanStanding near the eastern doorway.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding near the eastern doorway.Sound Stone
LinkLinkrlzStanding by the sound stone pedestal.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on January 24, 2014, 09:40:04 PM
"Well Link, apparently the stones in these necklaces have some sort of property that allows us to talk to each other even from a distance.  I assume that means we're expected to work together even when not in the same room.  Either way, I'm going on ahead, you can follow if you like. We also didn't fully explore the room two doors to the west, since we were kind of freaked out by all the statues, so if you want you could check that out too."

<Start action>  Walk through doorway on the right <End action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on January 24, 2014, 10:03:08 PM
Quote
Splitting up could help us cover more ground and maybe find my sister to put a stop to this. But that could be what she wants. However, they've been here for a while and I just got here.

"Magic stones yet mine doesn't work. Huh. Anywho lead the way.

<start action>follows Melfy</end action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on January 24, 2014, 10:12:31 PM
<Start Action> Follows Melfy to the eastern room. <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on January 24, 2014, 10:23:04 PM
"Why do I get the feeling the next room will just be more of the same... statues everywhere, and all of them once people like us..."

<End turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on January 25, 2014, 11:57:48 PM
"Just keep your eyes open. We'll be fine"

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on January 26, 2014, 01:06:50 AM
Turn 19

The group goes through the doorway and enters a new room.  Once inside, they see it is the smallest room they've visited yet with just 4 torches, a carpet covering most of the floor, and a single button much like in the room they awoke in.  The button is on a raised section of the floor.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 20 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/lzppI6x.png (http://i.imgur.com/lzppI6x.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
MelfymangomanStanding in the doorway.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding in the doorway.Sound Stone
LinkLinkrlzStanding in the doorway.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on January 26, 2014, 02:59:08 AM
"Another pedestal. I do not like the looks of this room at all...

That being said, what is that eye symbol on the carpet? Is it a hint for this puzzle?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on January 26, 2014, 06:00:33 AM
"Looks like a dead end. The carpet isn't exactly centered either."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on January 26, 2014, 06:06:21 AM
"Well... that button looks the same as the ones we found in the room we woke up in.  And those were safe to push, and we had to each be standing on one at the same time to open a door.  As for this room, we've got an eye in the center of the carpet.  Maybe standing on this button will reveal something we couldn't see before, either in this room, or somewhere else, like that room we saw at the end of the hall with the table settings.  I'm not sure what those three dots at the bottom mean though.

... I don't suppose either of you want to do the honors of testing that switch, do you?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on January 26, 2014, 08:44:34 AM
"I was hoping I could get you guys out before my sister got to you but perhaps this is the only way. *smiles at them* See you on the other side"

<start action>jumps on the switch</end action>

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on January 26, 2014, 09:07:57 AM
"Wha!? N-no! Link! Don't!"

<Start Action> Turns around and go into the western room in fear of what is going to happen. <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on January 26, 2014, 09:24:22 AM
"Ah, wait, Rika!  Well... she's gone.  Um... I'll wait here to see if anything happens.  I wish there was a way of testing this place for traps without using ourselves as test subjects..."

<Start action> Stay were she is, ready to notice any changes in the room, or in Link <End action>
<End turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on January 26, 2014, 11:57:25 AM
Turn 20

Rika runs back through the door and Melfy stays in the doorway as Link steps on the switch.  In an instant, the torches in the room go out.  The eye in the center of the carpet emits blue lightning that spreads along the entire carpet.  One of the three symbols on the front of the pedestal lights up, but there is no clicking sound like there was with the buttons in the first room.

Gameplay Notice:  Since this is the first time the group has split up while everyone is in possession of sound stones, it should be noted that the sound stone is active at all times so anything you say will be heard by everyone.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 21 now

Current Rooms:
Link and Melfy: http://i.imgur.com/AEasZms.png (http://i.imgur.com/AEasZms.png)
Rika: http://i.imgur.com/z4GYDmY.png (http://i.imgur.com/z4GYDmY.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
MelfymangomanStanding in the doorway.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding in the eastern doorway.Sound Stone
LinkLinkrlzStanding on the button.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on January 26, 2014, 12:07:27 PM
"Eep! Imagine what would have happened if someone would have been standing on it! Are you ok Melfy?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on January 26, 2014, 12:14:40 PM
"I... I seem to be fine.  I'm glad I wasn't standing on that carpet...
Well... now what?  Stepping on that switch seems to have lighted up one of those dots under it, but what does it mean?  I wonder if anything's changed in any of the other rooms... I guess we're going to have to go back down that other hallway.
Rika, how about you, can you hear me?  Has anything changed in the room you're in?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on January 26, 2014, 12:26:07 PM
"You guys mentioned something about needing to press individual buttons to open a door. I'm going out on a limb and say the same applies here. You go find Rika and look for more buttons. I'll stay here. Be careful though. Any sign of trouble call me and I'll be right over.

<start action>remain on button</end action>

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on January 26, 2014, 04:20:59 PM
"Phew... yeah, I'm still good, I guess? Sorry for running away just now, I honestly thought something is going to blow up in that room as soon as somebody presses that pedestal... looks like I'm partially right now, am I?

I don't think anything has changed in the room though... but hearing what happened in the room you and Link in, I think I may have an idea. Wanna hear out?"



Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on January 26, 2014, 04:33:15 PM
"Sure, let's hear it.  I'm coming over to your room now...
Link, just hang tight I guess.  Hopefully you won't have to stand there too long..."

<Start action> Go left to the next room <End ation>
<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on January 26, 2014, 04:46:43 PM
<Start Action> Holds the sound stone close in order to explain plan <End Action>

"Seeing how one of the three holes on the pedestal lights up after Link stands on it, my guess is that the pedestal is, somehow, capable of detecting how many people are currently standing on it. If that was the case, then it would explain why there are three holes, and the coincidental fact that our party always consists of three members.

Drawing from how quickly Yuki... got replaced, I think something is trying to tell us that the 3 of us must find a way to get onto that pedestal together without triggering the room's trap. For now, the question I need answers to are...

1) Now that Link is already up there, how can she disarm the trap on her own without... any fatal consequences?

2) Link was able to reach the pedestal without setting off a trap beforehand. I wonder if this would be the same if multiple people approached it at the same time.

3) And finally, will the space on top of the small pedestal fit us? I wouldn't want any of us fall out of it by accident and suffer whatever the blue lightning will do to us...

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on January 26, 2014, 06:53:00 PM
Turn 21

Melfy returns to the previous room and meets up with Rika, who explains her plan.  Link continues to sit on the button and the trap in the room continues to be active.  She hears Rika's plan but notices that the volume of the sound stone is lower than it previously was when everybody was in the room.

Gameplay Notice:  Since this is the first time the group has used the sound stone while split up, it should be noted that the volume of the sound stone is dependent on how many rooms away the other members of the party are.  It works as follows.

In the same room:  The sound stone is only slightly quieter than the person's actual speaking volume
One room away:  The sound stone sounds like quiet talking
Two rooms away:  The sound stone sounds like whispering
More than two rooms away:  The sound stone sounds like very quiet whispering:  the user has to put it up to their ear to hear it (but you don't actually have to use this as your action - I'll specify it in the official updates whether or not you had to do so to hear)

You should remember this as it will come in handy later.  I will specify the volume of the sound stone whenever it changes.



Start posting actions/dialog for turn 22 now

Current Rooms:
Link: http://i.imgur.com/WXGjHwB.png (http://i.imgur.com/WXGjHwB.png)
Rika and Melfy: http://i.imgur.com/7XfDtk2.png (http://i.imgur.com/7XfDtk2.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
MelfymangomanStanding near Rika.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding near Melfy.Sound Stone
LinkLinkrlzStanding on the button.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on January 26, 2014, 07:17:25 PM
"Weell... that's an interesting theory, Rika.  I suppose it's possible, but I wonder how the button would know there are three people standing on it.  Personally, I had two ideas about those three symbols that light up.  The first is that we just need to find two more switches somewhere, and each stand on one.  The other is that every time we get off and back on that switch, a light will go on, and something will happen, probably bad, when we step on it the third time. 

Either way, I think we're going to have to investigate that room with the table in it eventually. I was thinking of going back in there and looking around more closely."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on January 26, 2014, 09:21:32 PM
"I was just barely able to hear you guys but it sounds like a good plan. I'll just uh..stay here"

<start action>stays on the button</end action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on January 26, 2014, 10:57:05 PM
"Alright, let's go check just in case then. Melfy, you go to the western room - I'll check the bedroom just in case."

<Start Action> Move to the southern room. <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on January 26, 2014, 11:03:40 PM
"Right, I suppose I talked myself into this.  I'll go check out the creepy statue rooms."

<Start action>  Head West to the next room <End action>
<End turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on January 26, 2014, 11:25:42 PM
"Be careful you guys"

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on January 28, 2014, 11:38:34 AM
"Got it"

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on January 30, 2014, 07:22:47 PM
Turn 22

Melfy returns to the statue gallery and notices that nothing has changed.  Rika returns to the starting room and she too notices nothing has changed.  Meanwhile, Link continues to stand in place and she of course notices nothing has changed.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 23 now

Current Rooms:
Link: http://i.imgur.com/WXGjHwB.png (http://i.imgur.com/WXGjHwB.png)
Rika: http://i.imgur.com/5uWx90R.png (http://i.imgur.com/5uWx90R.png)
Melfy: http://i.imgur.com/66Fw7LL.png (http://i.imgur.com/66Fw7LL.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
MelfymangomanStanding in the eastern doorway.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding in the doorway.Sound Stone
LinkLinkrlzStanding on the button.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on January 30, 2014, 07:35:39 PM
"You guys see anything?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on January 30, 2014, 07:36:58 PM
Quote
Poor Yuki, there she is again.  I wish I could do something to help her.  If only I gotten the chance to spend more time with her... but now she's just a helpless statue.  Well, I can't just be sitting around moping, there's still things that need doing.


"Can you two still hear me?  Nothing's changed in the room with all the statues.  I'm going to go on to the next room."

<Start action> Go West <End action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on January 31, 2014, 06:42:42 AM
"There's nothing new in this room either... maybe something's changed in the dining hall? Melty, I'll wait in the center room just in case something happens."

<Start Action> Go North <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on January 31, 2014, 06:56:00 AM
Okay, I'm gonna keep exploring.  I'll fill you both in on anything I see.

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on January 31, 2014, 09:04:38 AM
"..and I'll...stay here I guess."

<start action>do nothing</end action>

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on January 31, 2014, 08:11:47 PM
Turn 23

Melfy enters the room with the dining table and notices that nothing has changed.  Rika returns to the hallway with the locked door.  Link continues standing on the button, probably disappointed that there's no paint on the wall to watch dry.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 24 now

Current Rooms:
Link: http://i.imgur.com/WXGjHwB.png (http://i.imgur.com/WXGjHwB.png)
Rika: http://i.imgur.com/75EMeJG.png (http://i.imgur.com/75EMeJG.png)
Melfy: http://i.imgur.com/nb7w1Wg.png (http://i.imgur.com/nb7w1Wg.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
MelfymangomanStanding in the eastern doorway.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding in the southern doorway.Sound Stone
LinkLinkrlzStanding on the button.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on January 31, 2014, 09:01:13 PM
"Well, nothing's changed in here either.  Link, maybe you don't need to still be standing on that switch.  It doesn't seem to have had any effect anywhere we can see right now.  I'm gonna start looking at things in here.  First off, let's see what pose these statues are in, it might give us an idea of what traps we can expect."

<Start action>  Walk in front of statue on bottom right and examine it, as well as look at the other statue and make a note of what pose it's in <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on January 31, 2014, 11:34:10 PM
"It's not like I have anywhere else to go"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on February 01, 2014, 05:49:43 AM
"Perhaps we may have overlooked something in the dining room... Melfy, asides from the statues, can you check the table, the... snake-flags, tapestry? I'm just saying that there might be something hidden behind those things... hopefully nothing nasty is hidden in there...

And if I were to guess - after checking the statues and the tables, can you check the left-most flag first? I'll come over to help a bit."

<Start Action> Goes to the western room. <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on February 01, 2014, 07:16:16 AM
I'd appreciate the help if you'd like to help me investigate.  Especially if I trigger a trap, I wouldn't want to be alone when that happened.  And Link, if you step off the button, does the trap turn off?  I feel bad making you wait all alone in there...

<End turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on February 01, 2014, 09:44:38 AM
"I'm just assuming all three switches have to pressed at the same time. Oh look a speck of dust."

<start action>continue staying on the switch>

<snd turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on February 01, 2014, 09:06:41 PM
Turn 24

Melfy inspects the statue nearest to the doorway.  It is a statue of a girl about Rika's age with long straight hair and in a weird uniform that looks like a fantasy version of a school girl outfit.  She also wears gloves that are cut off at the fingers.  Her pupiless eyes and mouth are wide open with shock and her arms are raised as if to protect her face from something.  As for the other statue, it is a girl that appears to be about the same age as Melfy.  She is wearing a long backless dress that splits along the side to reveal her thighs.  She is sitting on the pedestal and her expression is very similar to the other statue's.  Her right hand is held up to her mouth and her left arm is raised, having clearly been petrified while in motion.  Both statues are darker than the ones in the previous gallery and have cracks everywhere.  They also have a rougher texture and overall appear much less statue-like than the statues in the previous room.

Speaking of the previous room, Rika has entered the statue gallery again.  Link continues to stand on the button, having moved only slightly more than Yuki.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 25 now

Current Rooms:
Link: http://i.imgur.com/WXGjHwB.png (http://i.imgur.com/WXGjHwB.png)
Rika: http://i.imgur.com/IH00hOm.png (http://i.imgur.com/IH00hOm.png)
Melfy: http://i.imgur.com/hv7bOqw.png (http://i.imgur.com/hv7bOqw.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
MelfymangomanStanding in front of the eastern statue, examining both statues.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding in the eastern doorway.Sound Stone
LinkLinkrlzStanding on the button.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on February 01, 2014, 09:23:57 PM
"Hmm... not many hints here.  This one girl is sitting down - that might be a good warning that we shouldn't sit at this table for no reason.  If I'm not gonna risk checking the table, there isn't much else to look at.  Maybe there's something behind one of these tapestries?  Ah, but considering that trap in the room where Link is, I'd better not be standing in front of it, it might be hiding something deadly."

<Start action> Walk to the side of the middle tapestry, examine it, and cautiously pull it back to see what's behind it.  Make sure to not be in front of the tapestry when touching it. <End action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on February 01, 2014, 09:43:20 PM
"Keep me updated. I may be of assistance from here"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on February 03, 2014, 04:17:18 AM
"I'll be right there, hang on. And be careful Melfy."

<Start Action> Move to the western room. <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on February 03, 2014, 05:05:54 AM
"Let's hope I don't find anything dangerous..."

<End turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on February 03, 2014, 07:51:45 AM
"I better step off just to make sure this switch doesn't trigger a trap elsewhere"

<start action>steps off switch</end action>

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on February 03, 2014, 07:53:23 PM
Turn 25

Melfy inspects the tapestry in the middle.  It looks like the rest in the room, but appears to be moving forward and backwards ever-so-slightly.  She stands to the side of it and lifts it up just enough to realize there is a narrow pathway hidden behind the curtain, but from her position, she cannot see what is down it.

Rika joins Melfy in the dining room.

From her current room, Link finds that the sound stone is so quiet, she must put it up to her ear to hear the other two.  Link jumps down off of the button.  The instant she leaves the button, the floor trap turns off and the torches light up again.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 26 now

Current Rooms:
Link: http://i.imgur.com/Lr8gafL.png (http://i.imgur.com/Lr8gafL.png)
Melfy and Rika: http://i.imgur.com/5cUNaA1.png (http://i.imgur.com/5cUNaA1.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
MelfymangomanLifting the middle tapestry slightly.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding in the eastern doorway.Sound Stone
LinkLinkrlzStanding in front of the button.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on February 03, 2014, 08:08:26 PM
"Oh, hi there Rika.  Check it out, it looks like there's a secret passage behind this tapestry.  I wonder if it's safe. Let's take a look... carefully."

<Start action> Kneels on the floor and pulls the tapestry further away from the wall, sticking her head into the open passageway and observing what lies ahead. <End action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on February 03, 2014, 08:32:05 PM
"What do you know? The torches lit back on and trap turned off." Hey girls, when I stepped off the switch the trap turned off. Anything happen over there?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on February 03, 2014, 08:51:30 PM
"Link? I think nothing has happened on our side... so far, anyway. Seems that we really did miss something in this room.

I just hope this isn't another one of those 'pick a door' games..."

<Stand Action> Stand behind Melfy. <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on February 03, 2014, 09:34:10 PM
"I think I found a hidden passageway, Link.  I guess you haven't seen this room yet, but it's two rooms west from the room we first met.  It's got a table with forks and knives set up on it, there's some tapestries on the wall, and there's a gap behind the middle tapestry.  So, um, if something happens to us, you'll at least know where to find us..."

<End turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on February 03, 2014, 09:50:20 PM
"And Link, one more thing... whatever you do, try your best not to sit down."

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on February 04, 2014, 01:08:57 PM
"I can barely hear them. I wonder if we're meant to stick together. Well at least we know where one button is."

<start action>heads back to the sound stone room</end action>

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on February 07, 2014, 09:24:07 PM
Turn 26A

Link leaves the button room and returns to the room where the party found the sound stones.  Rika stands behind Melfy.

Melfy leans around the corner and finds not a passageway but an alcove with a key on the ground and this upon the wall...

(http://i.imgur.com/tsBf91H.png)

Immediately upon locking her eyes on it, Melfy's body grows very cold.  The breath is knocked out of her.  She knows she has seen something she shouldn't have seen.

Melfy, please post either a quick action or three words now.  Nobody else is allowed to post.

Current Rooms: Unavailable

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
MelfymangomanStaring at a stone Gorgon head.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding behind Melfy.Sound Stone
LinkLinkrlzEntering the Sound Stone roomSound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: mangoman on February 07, 2014, 09:35:52 PM
"OH CRAP WHAT'S ..."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on February 11, 2014, 09:31:13 PM
Turn 26B

Before Melfy can finish her thought, her body comes to a complete halt.  Her eyes, still locked onto the gorgon's face, turn gray and hard as a loud cracking sound begins to fill the room.  The wave of petrification moves quickly, and within a second, Melfy's head and shoulders are solid stone.  The relentless wave surges down her body and arms, leaving behind a surface that is much more imperfect than that of Yuki's statue.  As the wave moves down the body, cracks begin to appear all over Melfy's new form, and yet it manages to avoid crumbling to dust.  Finally, the wave claims the last bits of Melfy's flesh and blood and she too becomes a statue.

(http://i.imgur.com/oYx95FO.png)

Melfy is incapable of continuing into the Labyrinth and has been eliminated from play.

Please post your actions/dialog for turn 27 now.

Current Rooms: Unavailable

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
RikaSkynetStanding behind Melfy.Sound Stone
LinkLinkrlzEntering the Sound Stone roomSound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on February 11, 2014, 09:49:43 PM
*gasp* "Melfy... No..."

"Link...! Can you hear me...? Come here... quickly... *whimpering*"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on February 12, 2014, 06:14:47 AM
"Rika? What's going on? This can't be good..."

<start action>*runs west one room*</end action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on February 12, 2014, 11:32:05 AM
"It's... it's Melfy... she's turned into a statue...!"

<Start Action> Stands in a corner in disbelief <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on February 12, 2014, 12:31:19 PM
"What?! I'll be right there!"

</end turm>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on February 18, 2014, 12:38:55 AM
Turn 27

Rika faces the wall and continues to whimper at the loss of her partner.  Link rushes into the statue room for the first time, all the while hearing Rika's voice get louder.

Please post your actions/dialog for turn 28 now.

Current Rooms:
Link: http://i.imgur.com/PRaKBOn.png (http://i.imgur.com/PRaKBOn.png)
Rika: http://i.imgur.com/JRcJzR1.png (http://i.imgur.com/JRcJzR1.png)

Gameplay Note:  Since the secret of what's behind the middle tapestry has been revealed, the tapestry is now semi-transparent on the room overview.  It is NOT semi-transparent from the characters' point of view.

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
RikaSkynetStanding in the corner in disbelief.Sound Stone
LinkLinkrlzEntering the statue roomSound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on February 18, 2014, 08:31:41 PM
"I just wanna go home... this isn't happening... this isn't happening... *chants to self*"

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on February 23, 2014, 11:29:50 AM
"Hang on Rika I'm coming"

<start action>Run one room left into the room Rika's in</end action>

Rika it's ok I'm here.

</end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on February 26, 2014, 07:38:56 PM
Turn 28

Link arrives in the dining hall.  She sees Rika still in shock facing the wall on the right, but not before she spies Melfy's tail, which was once a large fluffy tail of hair but is now a solid heavy lump of stone.

Please post your actions/dialog for turn 29 now.

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/PDTSsp6.png (http://i.imgur.com/PDTSsp6.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
RikaSkynetStanding in the corner in disbelief.Sound Stone
LinkLinkrlzStanding at the entrance of the roomSound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on February 26, 2014, 08:43:09 PM
"Oh Melfy....Rika, what happened to her?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on February 26, 2014, 10:42:11 PM
"She mentioned something about hidden passages behind these tapestries... *sob* but when she looked into the one in the middle, she just suddenly shouted and turned into a statue."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on February 26, 2014, 11:30:24 PM
"Sorry about this Melfy..."

<start action>carefully pulls Melfy away from the passage entrance without looking inside of it</end action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on February 27, 2014, 03:42:48 AM
"No... I should be the one that's sorry - If only I arrived earlier to tell Melfy of my plans, she wouldn't be in this state in the first place...

Here, at least let me give you a hand."

<Start Action> Assist Link to pull Melfy away from the passage. <End action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on February 27, 2014, 08:21:05 AM
"Let's see what she found"

</end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on March 01, 2014, 06:43:38 PM
Turn 29

Link and Rika both grab Melfy's statue and begin to pull carefully.  As the statue drags across the floor, dreadful sound of stone rubbing against stone echoes throughout the room.  The two stop once the statue is completely free of the tapestry.

Meanwhile...

A brown stone ceiling.  The crackling of fire.  These are the first things a girl with blonde hair in an athletic workout outfit sees and hears as she awakens in a room she had never recalled ever seeing before let alone entering.  She sits up and examines the room around her.  She is sitting on a stone slab that appeared to serve as her bed while she was unconscious.  There are two other slabs just the same as hers in the room as well as an open doorway along the north wall and two odd stone circles pushed into the floor along the eastern wall.  She stands up next to her stone slab.

Alaia has entered the Labyrinth and joins the list of active players.

Note:  Like before, Alaia does not possess the Sound Stone so please refrain from trying to talk to each other until she obtains a sound stone.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 30 now

Current Rooms:
Link and Rika:  http://i.imgur.com/vTFqjoK.png (http://i.imgur.com/vTFqjoK.png)
Alaia:  http://i.imgur.com/4whQlBD.png (http://i.imgur.com/4whQlBD.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding by Melfy's statue.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding by Melfy's statue.Sound Stone
---
AlaiatyvadiStanding next to her stone bed.


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on March 02, 2014, 08:42:42 PM
"Well... I know I'm not supposed to say dark things at times like this, but I wish I could lift Melfy's statue and rightfully put her onto a pedestal so that she doesn't look out of place... I wish I could put her next to Yuki as well...

Regardless, two tapestries left, while the middle one is trapped. As I've said before, the one which I think should be safe is the left one, according to the trap that you activated in the other room. Should I go experiment with it this time?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on March 02, 2014, 09:02:04 PM
"Just be careful. Also, if what you guys said about having a friend before I showed up is true, then we should expect a new face soon. Let's try to leave her out of this for now."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: tyvadi on March 02, 2014, 09:44:47 PM
Quote
Oh, my back is killing...wait, where am I? Where the hell am I? Last I remember I was at the gym, then it all just went black. Did someone kidnap me? Where are they and why did they just leave me here?

<start action> Alaia stands up quickly and after looking around calls out: "Hello! Is anyone else here?" <end action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on March 02, 2014, 11:38:40 PM
"Good point. Let's do it then...

And Link, if something is to happen to me... like... if I were to be transformed into a statue as well... promise me that I will be placed next to Melfy if you can - that way I can be with her as my way of apology to her..."

<Start Action> Lift the left tapestry to see what's behind. <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on March 02, 2014, 11:46:18 PM
"Don't say that. I promise I will get you out of herr and find a way to revert everyone." </end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: tyvadi on March 03, 2014, 07:32:30 PM
Quote
Huh. I guess no one's home. What kind of jerk kidnaps someone and then just leaves them in a room? Oh God, I hope he isn't one of those horror movie villains who makes you solve horrible puzzles!

</end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on March 06, 2014, 10:02:37 PM
Turn 30

with Link watching, Rika carefully lifts the tapestry on the left and peeks behind it only to find nothing but the brick wall.

Meanwhile...

Alaia calls out but nobody responds.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 31 now

Current Rooms:
Link and Rika:  http://i.imgur.com/WaFhYQP.png (http://i.imgur.com/WaFhYQP.png)
Alaia:  http://i.imgur.com/4whQlBD.png (http://i.imgur.com/4whQlBD.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding by Melfy's statue.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetLifting the left tapestrySound Stone
---
AlaiatyvadiStanding next to her stone bed.


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on March 06, 2014, 10:31:37 PM
"Huh? There's nothing here?

Hmm... OK, now I'm lost. If this is empty, then what's in the third tapestry then? I'm fairly certain that it could be another trap..."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on March 06, 2014, 11:23:32 PM
"I guess it's do or die...."

<start action>lifts the right most tapestry from the side</end action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on March 07, 2014, 12:38:15 AM
"Eh!? No, WAIT!"

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: tyvadi on March 07, 2014, 05:25:23 PM
Quote
Huh? Guess no ones home. Well, no point in staying here.

<start action> Alaia walks north out of through the door. <end action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on March 07, 2014, 05:57:21 PM
"......"

</end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on March 08, 2014, 07:00:35 PM
Turn 31

Link walks around to the right side of the tapestry to avoid reaching over Melfy's statue.  She lifts the tapestry, and she too finds only a solid brick wall behind it.

Meanwhile...

Alaia walks through the open door and ends up in a room with a locked door ahead of her and two paths to the sides.  She can also make out a strange pedestal on the left with an object on top.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 32 now

Current Rooms:
Link and Rika:  http://i.imgur.com/m3Ppme4.png (http://i.imgur.com/m3Ppme4.png)
Alaia:  http://i.imgur.com/HXSQI4B.png (http://i.imgur.com/HXSQI4B.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzLifting the right tapestry.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding by the left tapestrySound Stone
---
AlaiatyvadiStanding in the southern doorway.


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on March 08, 2014, 08:00:15 PM
"What do you make of this Rika?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: tyvadi on March 08, 2014, 11:50:44 PM
<start action> Alaia walks over and picks up the object on the pedestal. <end action>

"Huh, wonder what this is?"

<end turn>




Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on March 09, 2014, 01:19:45 AM
"Hmm... strange. If the middle one is the only tapestry that is hiding something, then perhaps we are not looking at this the right way - whatever Melfy saw inside the hidden passage behind the middle tapestry transformed her into a statue...

That got me thinking : what if this... 'thing' that transformed Melfy is trying to prevent us from looking at the real clue? This gives me an idea on what to do, but it's going to be very dangerous and I may end up getting stuck inside..."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on March 09, 2014, 09:12:10 AM
"Melfy obviously saw something so...."

<start action>closes eyes and lifts middle tapestry</end action>

"let me know if you see anything"

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on March 09, 2014, 12:08:30 PM
"Alright, here goes nothing..."

<Start Action> Closes eyes and walks backwards into the hidden passage. <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on March 09, 2014, 08:31:26 PM
Turn 32

Alaia picks up the strange object.  As she brings it up to her head, she can hear the faintest of noises.  She puts the stone next to her ear and is able to make out the sound of two girls talking.

Meanwhile...

Link moves to the left side of the middle tapestry (again, to avoid having to reach over Melfy's statue).  Both her and Rika close their eyes and Link lifts the tapestry and Rika walks slowly backwards through and opening.  It isn't long, however, before her heel unexpectedly hits something, causing her to trip.  Fortunately, the wall is just behind the object, preventing her from falling straight to the floor.  Unfortunately, her head bumps into something roundish protruding from the wall.  It hurts, but she'll be alright for the time being.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 33 now

Gameplay Notice:  Since both Link and Rika have their eyes closed, the rest of the room is not shown.

Current Rooms:
Link and Rika:  http://i.imgur.com/rdYau7F.png (http://i.imgur.com/rdYau7F.png)
Alaia:  http://i.imgur.com/ppkyZpN.png (http://i.imgur.com/ppkyZpN.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzLifting the middle tapestry with eyes closed.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding with in the hidden passage with eyes closed.Sound Stone
---
AlaiatyvadiStanding by the sound stone pedestal.Sound stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on March 09, 2014, 10:10:06 PM
"What was that noise? Rika, are you ok?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: tyvadi on March 09, 2014, 10:24:36 PM
Quote
Huh? I heard something just now.

"Hello, is anyone there?"



Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on March 09, 2014, 10:51:09 PM
"Gack!

It's alright, I think I tripped over something... is this the thing that petrified Melfy? I hope I'm wrong..."

<Start Action> Kneels down and open eyes to examine the object on the floor. <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on March 09, 2014, 11:00:38 PM
"Be careful Rika I think I may have heard something in my soundstone"

<star action>speaks into the sound stone "Hello?</end action>

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on March 09, 2014, 11:23:46 PM
"There's another person...? Alright, I hope I can get this done quickly..."

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: tyvadi on March 10, 2014, 10:57:40 AM
Quote
Oh! It's like some kind of radio or something. Cool!

"Hello. My name is Alaia and I don't know where I am or how I got here. Are you in the same situation? And where are you? I'm in a room that forks in two directions."

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on March 10, 2014, 07:01:23 PM
Turn 33

As Alaia and Link speak, they find they can barely hear each other through the sound stone, and it requires them to put it to their ears to hear one another.

Rika opens her eyes and sees the back of the tapestry as well as Link's outstretched arm holding it up.  On the floor, she sees the object she had tripped over:  a key.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 34 now

Gameplay Notice:  The key appears larger in the images below than it is to the characters to make it more apparent to the viewer.  Also, since Link has her eyes still closed and Rika's view of the rest of the room is blocked by the tapestry, our view is limited.

Current Rooms:
Link and Rika:  http://i.imgur.com/ef3akmv.png (http://i.imgur.com/ef3akmv.png)
Alaia:  http://i.imgur.com/ppkyZpN.png (http://i.imgur.com/ppkyZpN.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzLifting the middle tapestry with eyes closed.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetKneeling above the key.Sound Stone
AlaiatyvadiStanding by the sound stone pedestal.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on March 10, 2014, 07:59:03 PM
"Ahh.. so it was here all along... Link, I think I've found the key to the next room - I'm coming out."

<Start Action> Closes eyes again, take the key and slowly crawl back out. <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on March 10, 2014, 09:23:50 PM
"Good now get out of there before something happens. The voice was faint but I think the newcomer already arrived"

<start action>drops tapestry and reopens her eyes <end action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: tyvadi on March 10, 2014, 10:22:35 PM
Quote
She's very faint. I wonder if it will get clearer if we get closer to each other?

"If you can hear me, I'm going to take the left hand door and see if your voice gets any louder through this stone."

<start action> Alaia turns and walks through the door to the left. <end action>

<end turn>



Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on March 11, 2014, 09:37:08 AM
"Let's get closer Rika. Let's go"

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on March 15, 2014, 03:08:10 PM
Turn 34

Rika crawls back under the tapestry with eyes tightly shut.  As she gets to the other side, Link releases the tapestry and opens her eyes.  To their relief, both are perfectly fine.

Alaia walks through the door to her left and enters a room with a number of statues on pedestals.  All of them look terrified or sad except for the one in the middle to her right, which has a slight smile.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 35 now

Current Rooms:
Link and Rika:  http://i.imgur.com/mTBBqbS.png (http://i.imgur.com/mTBBqbS.png)
Alaia:  http://i.imgur.com/53EZ7tp.png (http://i.imgur.com/53EZ7tp.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding by the tapestry.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding by the tapestry with eyes closed.Sound Stone, Key
AlaiatyvadiStanding in the eastern doorway.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on March 15, 2014, 04:54:26 PM
"Let's go Rika. I really hope that key's our way out of here."

<start action>takes Rika's hand and heads one room west <end action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: tyvadi on March 15, 2014, 07:49:40 PM
"Wow, these statues are super realistic. But they all look so sad. Oh, except for this one. She looks nice but...wait, are her eyes crying?"

<start action> Takes a closer look at Yuki's statue. <end action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on March 15, 2014, 10:22:32 PM
"Yeah... let's see if this key is our way out of this mess..."

<Start Action> Follows Link. <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on March 15, 2014, 10:35:40 PM
"We must hurry and find the new girl too."

<end turn >


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: tyvadi on March 15, 2014, 10:43:03 PM
Quote
I sure hope I find whoever was on the other end of this...rock? Its a little creepy being alone, with just these statues for company.

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on March 15, 2014, 11:40:22 PM
"I wonder who she is... by the way, have you noticed that everything that seems to be here are all female? Makes me wonder..."

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on March 17, 2014, 06:38:17 PM
Turn 35

Alaia looks at the statue on the center pedestal on the north wall.  Although it is smiling, she can see the cheeks appear slightly damp as if there were tears running down its face not very long ago.

Link takes Rika's hand.  Rika opens her eyes and the two re-enter the statue gallery.  There, they see Alaia for the very first time.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 36 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/VLDN9L8.png (http://i.imgur.com/VLDN9L8.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding in the western doorway.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding in the western doorway.Sound Stone, Key
AlaiatyvadiStanding in front of the middle-north statue.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: tyvadi on March 17, 2014, 10:44:19 PM
"Whoa, you startled me! I was beginning to think I was alone with these statues. Are either of you the girl I heard through this stone a little while ago?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on March 18, 2014, 05:09:13 AM
"That would be me. No time to explain though. I'm Link and this is Rika"

<start action>takes Alaia's hand while still holding on to Rika and goes one room east<end action>

"We have to get out of here."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: tyvadi on March 18, 2014, 10:44:40 PM
"Oh, okay. You two seem to know what's going on, so I'll follow your lead. I'm just glad to be going somewhere."

<start action> Follows Link east <end action>

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on March 19, 2014, 02:41:06 AM
"We'll leave the introductions for later I guess... for now, let's just hope that the key I have will get us out of here..."

<Start Action> Follows Link to the eastern room <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on March 19, 2014, 06:22:17 AM
"I hope so too"

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on March 19, 2014, 08:26:11 PM
Turn 36

The three leave the statue gallery behind and enter the sound stone room.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 37 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/W1phA9k.png (http://i.imgur.com/W1phA9k.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding in the western doorway.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding in the western doorway.Sound Stone, Key
AlaiatyvadiStanding in the western doorway.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on March 19, 2014, 08:31:05 PM
"Alright the easiest thing would be to just insert the key but there's the switch in the next room and this pedestal looking thing rigjt here next to one of the torches"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: tyvadi on March 19, 2014, 10:05:14 PM
"Oh, so its like a puzzle! What are you thinking? Two of us need to activate the switch and that pedestal while you turn the key? You two seem to know your way around here, so I'll just follow your lead for now."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on March 19, 2014, 10:47:35 PM
"Hmm... so the plan is to activate the switches, then I use the key?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on March 20, 2014, 05:01:41 AM
"Use it and see if it open. I may be overthinking"

<action>stands by the sound stone pedestal (off the carpet)<end action>

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on March 20, 2014, 09:34:42 AM
"Very well, let's hope this works..."

<Start Action> Inserts the key into the keyhole at the left of the north gate. <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: tyvadi on March 20, 2014, 11:26:05 AM
Quote
Hmmm, they seem nervous about something. Maybe we shouldn't...cluster up.

"Yeah, give it a try and if nothing happens, we know we need to do something in addition."

<start action> Moves to stand near the pedestal on the east side of the room. <end action>

 <end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on March 20, 2014, 07:23:20 PM
Turn 37

Link and Alaia head to opposite ends of the room in preparation for anything that may happen.  Once they are in position, Rika places the key in the keyhole.  To her surprise, it turns itself slowly to the right.  The sound of stone rubbing against stone echoes through the room as the door lifts slowly into the ceiling.  As the door locks into its open position, the key disintegrates leaving behind no trace that it was ever there.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 38 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/FrXHaow.png (http://i.imgur.com/FrXHaow.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding by the sound stone pedestal.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding by the northern doorway.Sound Stone
AlaiatyvadiStanding by the eastern platform.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on March 20, 2014, 08:08:16 PM
"Anybody else thinks that was too easy. I hope that's our way out"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: tyvadi on March 20, 2014, 08:20:35 PM
"Well, I guess there's only one way to find out. Shall we go in?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on March 20, 2014, 08:52:57 PM
"Mmm. Let's go then.

I hope we can come back for Melfy and Yuki later..."

<Start Action> Moves into the northern room <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: tyvadi on March 20, 2014, 09:21:06 PM
"Who are Yuki and Melfy? Friends of yours' here? Why aren't they with us?"

<Start Action> Moves into the northern room <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on March 20, 2014, 09:24:53 PM
"Long story. Just be careful around here"

<start action>enter northern room</end action>

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on March 29, 2014, 09:30:16 PM
Turn 38

The three head northwards through the now open door and end up in what appears to be someone's bedroom.  There is a bed along the western wall, a bookshelf on the northern wall, a broom leaning against the wall near the northeast corner, and a toy chest with a few blocks on the ground near the southern wall.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 39 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/zCIOO7W.png (http://i.imgur.com/zCIOO7W.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding in the doorway.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding in the doorway.Sound Stone
AlaiatyvadiStanding in the doorway.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on March 29, 2014, 09:31:35 PM
"What on earth?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: tyvadi on March 29, 2014, 09:53:42 PM
"This seems so ordinary I'm really suspicious. Just what is this place? And whose place is it?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on March 30, 2014, 05:12:14 AM
"After everything we've seen this is definitely the oddest of the rooms"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on March 30, 2014, 09:40:38 PM
"Huh, if this is the bedroom... let me guess, this whole place is actually somebody else's home?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on March 30, 2014, 09:50:08 PM
"What kind of home has all sorts of crazy traps...besides my sister's anyway..."

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: tyvadi on March 30, 2014, 10:34:27 PM
"Somebody with a weird sense of decor. I don't know if what you said is making me paranoid Link, but maybe we shouldn't touch anything just yet. Although it couldn't hurt to look from a distance, could it?"

<Start Action> Walks close enough to the bookshelf to make out the titles on the spines, and no closer, and examines the books on the top shelf. <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on March 31, 2014, 01:52:17 AM
"These blocks are really suspicious, as far as I know... why would the blocks be on the floor when the room itself is already clean? Unless this box is what I think it is...

At any rate, let's leave that box alone for the moment. I'm gonna check the bed instead."

<Start Action> Examine what is under the bed <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on March 31, 2014, 07:51:13 PM
Turn 39

Alaia walks up and examines the top shelf of books.  All of them appear to be in different languages, none of which are recognizable.

Rika looks under the bed and finds nothing but a thin layer of dust.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 40 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/v3atc2f.png (http://i.imgur.com/v3atc2f.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding in the doorway.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding by the bed.Sound Stone
AlaiatyvadiStanding in front of the bookshelf.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on March 31, 2014, 11:33:36 PM
"*cough* Okay, that was stupid. Should have expected that...

At any rate, did you find anything interesting that we can use as a clue?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: tyvadi on March 31, 2014, 11:49:14 PM
"Nothing much over here. I can't read any of these titles. I don't even recognize the languages. Huh, books with incomprehensible titles and a broomstick in the corner. Think maybe a witch lives here?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on April 01, 2014, 03:37:40 AM
Well if it's a witch, then the broom in that corner goes to confirm that kind of a suspicion then... IF we're talking about those kind of witches, you know, wicked old hags, pointed hat and stuff...

Still, which witch would go as far as keep a toy box in her room though?

<Start Action> Walk to the broom and examine (touch) its details <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on April 01, 2014, 11:52:23 AM
"Don't get stereotypical about witches there. Maybe she needs to sweep"

<start action>takes a book from the top shelf and opens it"</end action>

"Even I don't understand this language."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: tyvadi on April 01, 2014, 12:20:28 PM
"You're right about the toys, Rika. They're really what sticks out in this room. But at least nothing bad has happened yet. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself earlier. We were in such a hurry. I'm Alaia."

<start action> Walks over to the toy chest and nudges one of the blocks with her shoe.<end action>

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on April 01, 2014, 03:57:25 PM
"Nice to meet you Alaia. I'm Link"

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on April 05, 2014, 01:48:42 PM
Turn 40

Link walks up to the bookshelf and takes a book from the top shelf.  She opens it and attempts to read it, but since the entire book is in a language she has never seen before, she ends up just skimming through a few pages.

Rika walks over to the broom and examines it.  It appears to be an ordinary broom with an ordinary wooden handle.  She runs her fingers along the handle trying to find anything special about it, but she finds nothing.

Alaia nudges one of the toy blocks on the floor with her foot.  It flips over to another side, but nothing more happens.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 41 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/6YIrAT9.png (http://i.imgur.com/6YIrAT9.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding by the bookshelf "reading".Sound Stone, Strange Book
RikaSkynetStanding by the broom.Sound Stone
AlaiatyvadiStanding by the toy blocks.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on April 05, 2014, 10:39:18 PM
"Well I have no idea what this says" This can't be a dead end. Rika, you remember that switch from earlier right? I'll go press it again and see if anything happens. Be careful and we'll keep in touch."

<start action> Heads one room south </end action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on April 06, 2014, 01:05:19 AM
"Alright, be careful. And nice to meet you Alaia, my name is Rika.

Well, this broom seems to be safe... I'll hold on to it, maybe it'll be useful for what I have in mind later, but I'll wait for you to press that switch to see what happens."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: tyvadi on April 06, 2014, 01:46:55 PM
"Just be sure to keep in touch and let us know if anything goes wrong. We'll be there in a flash if you need us. Hmmm... This chest is the only thing we haven't looked at yet, but I'm not sure I want to see what's inside just yet. Maybe if I..."

<start action> Alaia walks to the back of the chest and tries to open it from behind without looking inside it. <end action>

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on April 06, 2014, 08:44:52 PM
"Hmm..."

<Start Action> Uses the broom to sweep the floor under the bed. <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on April 06, 2014, 08:51:36 PM
"Will do"

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on April 07, 2014, 07:29:00 AM
Turn 41

Link heads south one room, heading for the mysterious button.

Rika takes the broom and sweeps underneath the bed.  It does nothing but push dust around.

Alaia walks behind the toy chest and tries to open it.  The lid opens and a gust of wind emanates from within.  A strange black and purple cloud begins to rise from it, and the room fills with the disembodied sound of a child giggling.  The cloud takes a form vaguely similar to a child with red stars for eyes and a grin made of white stars.  It turns and faces Alaia before speaking.
(http://i.imgur.com/Wl5DQmQ.png)
Before Alaia can do anything, the entity forms a giant arm and grabs her before turning around and holding her at arm's length.

This obviously draws the attention of Rika, who has now turned to watch in horror.

Gameplay note:  Alaia's actions next turn may be limited for obvious reasons.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 42 now

Current Rooms:
Rika and Alaia: http://i.imgur.com/LZKfO21.png (http://i.imgur.com/LZKfO21.png)
Link:  http://i.imgur.com/6xqZysI.png (http://i.imgur.com/6xqZysI.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding in the northern doorway.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding in the middle of the room, looking at Alaia.Sound Stone, Broom
AlaiatyvadiGrabbed by mysterious entity.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: tyvadi on April 07, 2014, 07:51:20 AM
"AHHHHH! RIKA! HIT IT WITH THE BROOM! OR SHUT THE LID! DO SOMETHING!"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on April 08, 2014, 06:34:04 AM
"WH-WHA! WHAT IS THAT THING?"

<Start Action> Attempts to close the toy box's lid using the broom. <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on April 08, 2014, 08:10:54 AM
"Hopefully that switch does what I think it does"

<start action>Move one room east</end action>

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: tyvadi on April 08, 2014, 11:48:18 AM
"Oh, um, uh, hello there...shadow person. Sure...I'd love to...play with you. Do you like...tag? Or maybe hide n' seek?"

<begin action> Tries to wiggle free from the cloud creature's grasp <end action>

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on April 12, 2014, 04:40:25 PM
Turn 42

The shouting and talking coming through Link's sound stone becomes ever quieter as she returns to the button room.

Rika tries to use the broom to close the lid on the toy box, but the mysterious entity bats it away from the chest without ever taking its eyes off of Alaia.  Alaia struggles to escape the grasp of the child spirit but it only giggles without loosening its grasp.  It raises its other arm and also moves towards Alaia.  The two hands form together and grow, enveloping Alaia.  Purple smoke begins swirling around the dark blob faster and faster until suddenly, the entire child spirit fades away and the toy chest closes.  At first, it appears to Rika that Alaia has also disappeared.  However, a small object drops from where Alaia once was held and lands face up on the floor.

Rika looks at the object and comes to realize that it is Alaia, now transformed into a doll.  Her skin is now plastic.  Her expression is now blank like an ordinary doll.  Her eyes and lipstick are now merely painted on plastic.  Her arms are bent slightly but otherwise appear rather stiff and are now held to her torso at rotatable joints.

(http://i.imgur.com/BD6jZG0.png)


It would seem turning to stone isn't the only danger in this Labyrinth.

Gameplay note: Alaia is no longer capable of progressing in the Labyrinth and has thus been eliminated from play.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 43 now

Current Rooms:
Rika: http://i.imgur.com/Vcxh3QD.png (http://i.imgur.com/Vcxh3QD.png)
Link:  http://i.imgur.com/etyXztF.png (http://i.imgur.com/etyXztF.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding in the doorway.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding in the middle of the room, looking at the doll that was once Alaia.Sound Stone, Broom


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on April 12, 2014, 05:29:11 PM
"Hopefully this does something. Rika, Alaia, if you can heat me let me know if anything happens.

<start action> stops on the switch <end action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on April 12, 2014, 05:51:33 PM
"Alaia... no, I... "

<Start Action> Crouches down and bitterly picks up Alaia's transformed body <End Action>

"Link... bad news... Alaia, she... *sob*"

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on April 12, 2014, 05:57:58 PM
"Rika, what was that? I can't hear you. Did anything happen?"

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on April 12, 2014, 06:54:02 PM
Turn 43

Rika picks up the Alaia doll and looks at it.  Just then, the chest flings open and a tentacle made of the same spacey material the spirit girl was made of wraps around the doll and rips it out of Rika's hands.

(http://i.imgur.com/VPd1m8e.png)

Rika reaches out for the doll, but the tentacle retreats with the doll into the toy chest which slams shut.

Link stands on the button.  Like last time, the torches in the room go out, the floor fills with blue lightning, the front of the platform lights up, and nothing else appears to happen - neither in there or in the bedroom.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 44 now

Current Rooms:
Rika: http://i.imgur.com/WUuKe5c.png (http://i.imgur.com/WUuKe5c.png)
Link:  http://i.imgur.com/ahYMQa5.png (http://i.imgur.com/ahYMQa5.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding on the button.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding in the middle of the room where the doll was.Sound Stone, Broom


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on April 13, 2014, 04:46:19 AM
"Link, I'll... be right back. I'm just *sob* gonna lie down and try my best not to cry."

<Start Action> Goes to the bed and rest on it. <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on April 13, 2014, 09:18:14 AM
"Rika? Hello? Did anything happen?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on April 14, 2014, 10:35:25 AM
"It's nothing, it's nothing... Alaia, she's not around anymore... I'm just..."

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on April 14, 2014, 05:41:08 PM
"I wonder what happened"

<start action>Return one room west</end action>

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on April 16, 2014, 07:27:21 PM
Turn 44

Rika drops the broom and lays down on the bed to rest.  It is extremely comfortable - so comfortable in fact that had she not just witnessed Alaia's transformation, she surely would have fallen fast asleep.

Link hops off of the button which immediately disables the trap.  She safely walks back to the crossroads room.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 45 now

Current Rooms:
Rika: http://i.imgur.com/Zq1NYGW.png (http://i.imgur.com/Zq1NYGW.png)
Link:  http://i.imgur.com/RVtcnh0.png (http://i.imgur.com/RVtcnh0.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding in the eastern doorway.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetResting on the bed.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on April 16, 2014, 08:04:45 PM
"Hang on girls I'm coming"

<start action>head one room north</end action>

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on April 16, 2014, 11:06:09 PM
Quote
Now that I think about it, how did I even get here in the first place? Was it one of the live exercises that my teacher mentioned during classes? Is this all Seto's doing? If so, I shouldn't be this afraid but... all of this seems so real. Yuki, Melfy, and now Alaia... I don't think they're students at my school, nor the same dimen... Ah, I'm just overthinking things again.

Even so, I have to be extra careful. I've avoided three traps so far, and that chest has a... whatever that's inside it. How to disarm the creature inside that toybox? Or better yet, is there more to this room than it appears to be, just like the dinner room? Think, think... 

"Alright, take your time. I'll rest my aching head a little bit... Zzz..."

<Start Action> Continues to lie on the bed resting. <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on April 20, 2014, 09:03:14 PM
Turn 45

Rika continues to lie on the bed.  She is about to fall asleep when Link walks in, keeping her from sleeping.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 46 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/FnaN761.png (http://i.imgur.com/FnaN761.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding in the doorway.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetResting on the bed.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on April 20, 2014, 10:06:54 PM
"Ahh... Link. Sorry about me being vague a moment ago... that toybox, there's some sort of a spirit thing hiding in it. Alaia's been transformed into a doll and got taken away by it... I tried to stop it but..."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on April 20, 2014, 11:11:24 PM
"Sounds like whoever brought us intend us to stay here. We couldn't even bring her along. We've got to get out of here and fast. Did the switch do anything here?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on April 20, 2014, 11:31:30 PM
"Not that I wasn't paying attention, but I don't think there's any difference that I've spotted so far...

At any rate, I have an idea. I remembered this small detail while I was in my own thoughts... if there is a hidden passage behind one of the tapestries in the dining room, then I have this idea that there's something behind this bookshelf that we can use. Mind giving me a hand to explore?"

<Start Action> Attempts to push the bookshelf to the right side. <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on April 21, 2014, 10:18:25 AM
"Worth a try"

<start action> assist Rika in pushing the bookshelve </end action>

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on April 26, 2014, 10:21:18 AM
Turn 46

Link and Rika push the heavy bookshelf to the right, revealing a thin secret passage hidden behind it.

Meanwhile...

A brown stone ceiling.  The crackling of fire.  These are the first things a girl with orange hair in a sleeveless shirt and sweater sees and hears as she awakens in a room she had never recalled ever seeing before let alone entering.  She sits up and examines the room around her.  She is sitting on a stone slab that appeared to serve as her bed while she was unconscious.  There are two other slabs just the same as hers in the room as well as an open doorway along the north wall and two odd stone circles pushed into the floor along the eastern wall.  She stands up next to her stone slab.

Janet has entered the Labyrinth and joins the list of active players.

Note:  Like before, Janet does not possess the Sound Stone so please refrain from trying to talk to each other until she obtains a sound stone.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 47 now

Current Rooms:
Link and Rika:  http://i.imgur.com/a6b4xoC.png (http://i.imgur.com/a6b4xoC.png)
Janet:  http://i.imgur.com/vZA7ORS.png (http://i.imgur.com/vZA7ORS.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding by the secret passage.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding by the secret passage.Sound Stone
---
JanetchilldonStanding next to her stone bed.


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on April 26, 2014, 10:28:17 AM
"I knew it wasn't over yet"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on April 26, 2014, 01:27:40 PM
"Ugh...what happened, did I black out or something?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on April 26, 2014, 07:26:49 PM
"Just as I thought...

Well, fingers crossed - let's hope nothing nasty is waiting inside... Link, take the broom just in case, I'll... scout the room ahead this time."

<Start Action> Goes north to enter the hidden passage. <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on April 26, 2014, 09:27:42 PM
"What kind of place is this anyway? Well there is a path over there, maybe I can find something that could help me out."
<Start Action> Walks out of room <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on April 26, 2014, 10:59:57 PM
"Just be careful in there and let me know if anything happens"

<start action>arms self with broom<end action>

</end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on May 03, 2014, 09:58:19 PM
Turn 47

Link picks up the broom and watches as Rika goes through the darkness in the narrow hidden passage.  She emerges in a room with a closed door in front of her.  This door is much unlike the other ones as it has a strange symbol on it.  To the left is also a locked door, although it has a slot for a key.  There is also a button very similar to the one from the room that appeared to be a dead end earlier.

Meanwhile...

Janet advances through the door and ends up in a room with multiple doorways out.  She sees a strange blue stone on a pedestal to the left.  She can hear quiet speaking coming from them, but in order to hear what's being said, she needs to be closer.

Note:  Locked doors on east/west walls will be marked with a red keyhole since we cannot see the wall next to the door.  To the characters in the Labyrinth, the locked doors appear the same as the one from earlier unless otherwise noted.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 48 now

Current Rooms:
Link:  http://i.imgur.com/FuDvtVp.png (http://i.imgur.com/FuDvtVp.png)
Rika:  http://i.imgur.com/JkEnToL.png (http://i.imgur.com/JkEnToL.png)
Janet:  http://i.imgur.com/SrFuUPe.png (http://i.imgur.com/SrFuUPe.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding in the middle of the room.Sound Stone, Broom
RikaSkynetStanding by the southern door.Sound Stone
---
JanetchilldonStanding in the southern doorway.


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on May 04, 2014, 09:04:22 AM
"A new room... I guess it was too hopeful of me to expect that the hidden passage would lead to an exit.

Link, there seems to be a pedestal here just like the one we saw in the eastern room. If the same rule applies, I wouldn't want to be in this room when you stand on that button, not until we know exactly what it does."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on May 04, 2014, 09:28:53 AM
"Ok I guess I'll hang here for a bit. Do he careful"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on May 04, 2014, 11:42:55 AM
"Hm..what's that over there?"
<Start Action> Walks over to the pedastal <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on May 04, 2014, 07:54:37 PM
"Okay, here goes nothing!"

<Start Action> Stands on the pedestal in the room. <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on May 05, 2014, 08:36:18 AM
"Let me know if you need anything"

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on May 07, 2014, 05:15:39 PM
"It looks like some kind of weird necklace. Well until I figure out what's going on here, I better hold on to this just to be safe."
<Start Action> Picks up sound stone.<End Action>
<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on May 11, 2014, 02:36:41 PM
Turn 48

Janet picks up the sound stone.  Listening to the stone, she hears Link (whose voice sounds slightly quieter than a normal speaking voice) and Rika (whose voice sounds like a relatively loud whisper).

Link remains where she is while Rika jumps up on the button.  Much like the one from before, the torches go out and blue electricity begins shooting out of the eye on the eastern rug.  Unlike before, however, the middle of the three lights illuminates on the button's base.  One of the three circles carved on to the northern door also illuminates.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 49 now

Current Rooms:
Link:  http://i.imgur.com/FuDvtVp.png (http://i.imgur.com/FuDvtVp.png)
Rika:  http://i.imgur.com/IRWI3jk.png (http://i.imgur.com/IRWI3jk.png)
Janet:  http://i.imgur.com/j0ukSHV.png (http://i.imgur.com/j0ukSHV.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding in the middle of the room.Sound Stone, Broom
RikaSkynetStanding on the podium button.Sound Stone
JanetchilldonStanding by the sound stone pedestal.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on May 11, 2014, 05:52:30 PM
"Rika, is everhthing ok?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on May 11, 2014, 06:35:35 PM
"Hello..is anyone there?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on May 11, 2014, 06:40:35 PM
"Oh, you must be the new girl. We're up in the room ahead of you"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on May 11, 2014, 08:47:58 PM
"All right I'm on my way."
<Start Action> Walk into the northern room <End Action>
<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on May 12, 2014, 03:21:14 AM
"Aha, as expected... this one is, eh? Link, who's that, a new person? We better gather in here first, but before that, let me get off this pedestal..."

Quote
I hope the carpet underneath the pedestal doesn't do anything!

<Start Action> Attempts to jump off the pedestal to land onto the stone floor towards the north, in order to avoid the carpet. <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on May 12, 2014, 07:17:22 AM
"I shall wait then"

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on May 12, 2014, 11:10:40 AM
"One... two... jump!"

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on May 12, 2014, 07:26:03 PM
Turn 49

Rika jumps towards the north.  As her feet leave the button, it rises from the ground and the electricity on the carpet on the right immediately stops.  The lights have returned to their normal lighting level before Rika even touches the ground.

Link waits behind again, and Janet joins her in the bedroom.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 50 now

Current Rooms:
Link and Janet:  http://i.imgur.com/uzHjKX2.png (http://i.imgur.com/uzHjKX2.png)
Rika:  http://i.imgur.com/iu9B1KD.png (http://i.imgur.com/iu9B1KD.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding in the middle of the room.Sound Stone, Broom
RikaSkynetStanding north of the button.Sound Stone
JanetchilldonStanding by the southern door.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on May 12, 2014, 10:47:51 PM
"I really wish we had time for introductions, but we need to fiinf the way out of here."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on May 13, 2014, 03:48:47 AM
"Hmm, so pressing one of these pedestals light up one of the orbs on these walls... so I think it's safe to assume there's third one?

Anyway Link, I think it's safe to come in now."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on May 13, 2014, 10:25:26 AM
"Well nothing to do but press on. Rika, there's a new girl again."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on May 13, 2014, 08:24:47 PM
"Do you guys have any ideas on how to get out of here?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on May 13, 2014, 09:20:28 PM
"Oh is it? Hello? Can you come north together with Link please?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on May 14, 2014, 09:30:19 AM

<start action>head north through the door leaving broom behind <end action>

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on May 14, 2014, 09:00:42 PM
"Ok, I guess I don't have any other options at the moment."
<Start Action> Follows Link. <End Action>
<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on May 17, 2014, 11:27:30 AM
<Start Action> Waits at the current room for Link and the new girl to arrive. <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on May 20, 2014, 07:15:16 AM
Turn 50

Rika waits as Link drops the broom and heads north.  Janet is not far behind.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 51 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/dGXP3o2.png (http://i.imgur.com/dGXP3o2.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding in the southern doorway.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding north of the button.Sound Stone
JanetchilldonStanding in the southern doorway.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on May 20, 2014, 10:31:02 AM
"Another new girl... is it too coincidental to say that I'm seeing the number '3' everywhere in this maze?

Anyway, my name is Rika. You are?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on May 20, 2014, 11:44:12 AM
"Another door huh? And another switch similar to the one in the other room"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on May 21, 2014, 02:09:02 PM
"My name's Janet, I wish we could've met under better circumstances."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on May 21, 2014, 07:43:37 PM
"Janet... alright. Let's hope we'll be good friends.

Anyway Link, that pedestal is a trap similar to the one that you found in that other room... when I pressed this one, one of the stone circles on the northern door turned bright. If this is what I think it is, then there should be a third button somewhere. Shall we go look for that before we split up?"

<Start Action> Moves to the eastern room. <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on May 21, 2014, 10:51:06 PM
"Nice to meet you Janet, and I agree Rika. Let's be careful though."

<start action>Follow Rika east</end action>

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on May 23, 2014, 04:23:51 AM
"All right."
<Start Action> Follows Rika and Link. <End Action>
<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on May 25, 2014, 06:51:22 PM
Turn 51

Rika, Link, and Janet walk through the eastern doorway and enter a small room with a single marble statue in the middle.  The statue is one of what appears to be an angel.  Its right hand is placed gently over its chest while its left hand is outstretched.  In the outstretched hand is a key.  The statue's eyes are shut and it has a grin on its face.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 52 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/2EO3D0K.png (http://i.imgur.com/2EO3D0K.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding in the doorway.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding in the doorway.Sound Stone
JanetchilldonStanding in the doorway.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on May 25, 2014, 07:35:44 PM
"That thing gives me the creeps. But that key may lead sonewhere."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on May 25, 2014, 09:19:25 PM
"This... is not another one of this maze's victims, right? This one looks different, somehow.

I don't like how easy this looks either... should we go back for the broom? I think we should be able to safely sweep the key off the statue's hand."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on May 25, 2014, 09:33:20 PM
"Sound good, I don't think just going up and taking it is a good idea either. Wait, what do you mean by victims?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on May 25, 2014, 09:44:09 PM
"I'll go get it. Should have brought it with me in the first place"

<start action> head one room west <end action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on May 25, 2014, 10:25:09 PM
"Ah, I forgot that you're new... sorry, a lot of things have happened, and it's a long story. Simply put, this maze is filled with traps, and if you trigger one of them, you'll be transformed into one of... these things.

Anyway, we better stick together."

<Start Action> Follow Link to the western room <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on May 26, 2014, 06:46:11 AM
"Agreed"
<Start Action> Follows Link and Rika <End Action>
<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on May 26, 2014, 08:53:34 AM
Turn 52

Rika, Link, and Janet walk right back through the door they just walked through.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 53 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/X1kFdL1.png (http://i.imgur.com/X1kFdL1.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding in the doorway.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding in the doorway.Sound Stone
JanetchilldonStanding in the doorway.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on May 26, 2014, 10:43:37 AM
"Got to get out as fast as possible."

<start 3 actions>head a room south, grab broom and head back to the angel statue room</end action>

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on May 26, 2014, 10:49:24 AM
"Yep. Let's go."

<Start 3 Actions> Follows Link to the southern, wait for Link to grab the broom, then go back to the angel room. <End 3 Actions>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on May 27, 2014, 05:39:05 AM
"Yeah"
<Start 3 Actions> Follows Link and Rika, retrieve the broom, and return to the angel room. <End 3 Actions>
<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on May 31, 2014, 03:42:53 PM
Turns 53, 54, 55, and 56

Rika, Link, and Janet walk back into the bedroom.  Link picks up the broom, and the three head back north and then east to the Angel statue room.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 57 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/XSEZdmu.png (http://i.imgur.com/XSEZdmu.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding in the doorway.Sound Stone, Broom
RikaSkynetStanding in the doorway.Sound Stone
JanetchilldonStanding in the doorway.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on May 31, 2014, 04:15:21 PM
"All right Link, just knock the key out its hand."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on May 31, 2014, 05:23:12 PM
"It still gives me the creeps..."

<start action> uses the broom to knock the key out of the statue's hand from behind Rika with her eyes closed </end action>

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on May 31, 2014, 07:50:27 PM
"I should probably turn around just to be safe."
<Start Action> Turns away from the angel statue.<End Action>
<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on May 31, 2014, 11:44:51 PM
"*gulp* I'm... going to try and take the key. Get ready to get out of here in case something happens."

<Start Action> Closes eyes and gets ready to take the key after Link <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on June 06, 2014, 07:55:09 PM
Turns 57

Janet turns away as Rika moves close to the statue, ready to grab the key off the ground.  Link moves forward.  Both close their eyes and Link swings the broom towards the statue.  The sound of the bristles brushing the statue is heard and a jingling sound rings out as the key presumably hits the ground.  There is a low hissing sound coming from near the statue and the end of the broom seems heavy.  Rika reaches around the floor but cannot find the key with her eyes closed.

Since no players are actively looking around the room, the current room image is unavailable.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 58 now

Current Room: Unavailable

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding near the statue with eyes closed.Sound Stone, Broom
RikaSkynetBent over looking for the key with eyes closed.Sound Stone
JanetchilldonStanding in the doorway.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on June 06, 2014, 08:07:14 PM
<start action>drops the broom without opening her eyes<end action>

What is that noise?


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on June 07, 2014, 08:36:02 AM
"That hissing sound can't be good...

Where's the key... where's the key...!?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on June 07, 2014, 09:44:27 AM
"I heard something fall, perhaps it was the key"

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on June 07, 2014, 10:22:15 AM
"Could that hissing be a snake's? I'm gonna turn around and check."
<Start Action> Turns around <End Action>
<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on June 07, 2014, 01:16:05 PM
"Snakes!?"

<Start Action> Starts moving backwards quickly <End Action>

<End Turn><m


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on July 04, 2014, 02:00:37 PM
Turn 58

Link drops the broom in a hurry.  There's a crash that's heard as it hits the ground, and the hissing sound begins to fade.  Janet turns around to see Rika is now next to her, having backed away.  Link stands before the statue, which looks just as it was before.  The key has been flung off to the left.  What's most interesting, however, is the broom is now on the floor shattered into pieces, having been turned into the same marble the statue was made of.  Some sort of mist seems to still be coming from it.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 59 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/D8Gx5ab.png (http://i.imgur.com/D8Gx5ab.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding in the middle of the room with eyes closed.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding near the doorway with eyes closed.Sound Stone
JanetchilldonStanding in the doorway.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on July 04, 2014, 02:40:08 PM
"Well it's a good thing we didn't go up and grab it, huh? I think you guys can open your eyes now."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on July 04, 2014, 03:48:16 PM
<start action>opens eyes</end action>

Wow, I sure am glad I used that broom.


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on July 05, 2014, 06:16:01 AM
"*sighs* And for a moment I think it's a snake or something..."

<Start Action> Opens eyes to locate the key properly <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on July 05, 2014, 07:34:24 AM
"Unfortunately, I don't think this key's our way out but let's keep pressing forward"

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on July 05, 2014, 08:15:12 AM
"Yeah, let's stay on our guard."
<Start Action> Walks over and grabs the key. <End Action>
<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on July 06, 2014, 07:09:47 AM
"Maybe you're right. For some odd reason, I think this key will lead us to the third pedestal or something..."

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on July 06, 2014, 01:40:54 PM
Turn 59

Link and Rika open their eyes while Janet grabs the key.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 60 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/flo9mgv.png (http://i.imgur.com/flo9mgv.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding in the middle of the room.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding near the doorway.Sound Stone
JanetchilldonStanding near the middle of the room.Sound Stone, key


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on July 06, 2014, 02:11:14 PM
"Time to see what else we have to deal with"

<start action> head a room west <end action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on July 06, 2014, 11:14:56 PM
"This key is probably for the door in the last room... Janet, why don't you go ahead on try it without us?"

<Start Action> Follow Link <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on July 07, 2014, 05:49:24 AM
"Ok."
<Start Action> Heads west<End Action>
<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on July 07, 2014, 07:17:49 AM
"I just want to get out of here"

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on July 12, 2014, 06:12:40 PM
Turn 60

The three make their way back to the room with the locked door.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 61 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/X1kFdL1.png (http://i.imgur.com/X1kFdL1.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding in the eastern doorway.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding in the eastern doorway.Sound Stone
JanetchilldonStanding in the eastern doorway.Sound Stone, key


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on July 12, 2014, 09:47:59 PM
"Alright, let's see where this key leads."
<Start Action> Uses the key and walks to the other side.<End Action>
<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on July 12, 2014, 09:51:15 PM
Let's be careful

<start action> follow Janet through the left door </end action

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on July 13, 2014, 05:39:12 AM
"Hopefully the third pedestal is in the next room..."

<Start Action> Follows Link <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on July 19, 2014, 09:08:12 AM
Turn 61

Janet unlocks the door and the trio make their way into the next room.  It appears to be a relatively simple hallway, with another doorway on the other end.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 62 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/JnndmI3.png (http://i.imgur.com/JnndmI3.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding in the eastern doorway.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding in the eastern doorway.Sound Stone
JanetchilldonStanding in the eastern doorway.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on July 19, 2014, 11:03:52 AM
"Yhis hallway looks similiar to a previous one"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on July 19, 2014, 12:18:25 PM
"Welp, nothing to do but go forward."
<Start Action> Walks to the other room.<End Action>
<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on July 19, 2014, 01:58:19 PM
<start action>heads to the left room<end action>

</end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on July 20, 2014, 06:33:55 AM
"You know, somehow I have a really bad feeling that something's waiting for us in front of us..."

<Start Action> Go to the room towards the left side. <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on July 26, 2014, 03:31:08 PM
Turn 62

The three make their way through the doorway to the west.  In this new room, they see two more statues (presumably more victims of the Labyrinth) and the last of the three buttons.  The carpet beneath their feet seems similar to the carpet near the other three rooms.  What is most unusual, however, is the creature with the upper half of a young woman and the body of a snake wrapped around one of the statues in the middle of the room.  She is sleeping while wrapped around the statue in the middle of the room.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 63 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/8veyMW4.png (http://i.imgur.com/8veyMW4.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding in the eastern doorway.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding in the eastern doorway.Sound Stone
JanetchilldonStanding in the eastern doorway.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on July 26, 2014, 03:59:30 PM
"The  heck is that?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on July 26, 2014, 04:12:00 PM
"Sssh...that's a lamia. Or judging by the statues around, most likely a gorgon."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on July 26, 2014, 11:12:50 PM
"I... I've seen this kind of a creature in the textbooks, could these statues really be...?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on July 26, 2014, 11:35:43 PM
"Rika, you saw what happened to our other friends. You really think they're any different? Anyway, I see our swith over there along with a room wide trap:


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on July 27, 2014, 12:04:27 AM
"You're right, sorry. I guess I wasn't thinking correctly...

At any rate, let's retreat for now. I don't think sneaking is the right option here."

<Start Action> Goes back into the hallway <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on July 27, 2014, 09:51:23 AM
"Don't want to wake it up"

<start action>Follow Rika <end action>

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on July 27, 2014, 04:28:11 PM
"Wait don't leave me alone in here."
<Start Action> Follows Link <End Action>
<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on July 31, 2014, 07:33:41 PM
Turn 63

The three immediately turn and leave.  Behind them, they can hear a yawn coming from the snake girl and it would seem she was awakened briefly, but they reach the previous room safely.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 64 now

Current Room: http://i.imgur.com/oOgggrx.png (http://i.imgur.com/oOgggrx.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding in the western doorway.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding in the western doorway.Sound Stone
JanetchilldonStanding in the western doorway.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on July 31, 2014, 08:50:42 PM
"It's a good thing we got out of there. Now, how do we get past her?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on July 31, 2014, 09:06:02 PM
"Hmm... well, if a plan to get rid of her is what we need, I think I have a rough idea on what to do... however, there are a few certain things I need to make sure of first."


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on August 01, 2014, 07:11:41 PM
"We've been here the longest so I think I know what you're thinking"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on August 01, 2014, 09:08:07 PM
"I don't, care to enlighten me?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on August 02, 2014, 10:09:59 AM
"Well... I remember Link saying something about how these pedestals work... I'm not too clear on it, but if I were to act on that information, these torches got me thinking : if we can get the naga to come in here when the trap goes off, we can end up petrifying her instead of letting her attack us.

Janet, do you remember seeing the blocks in the bedroom? Can you go fetch those for me? And Link, I need you to stay in the room as I go and trigger the pedestal in the last room. Make very good sure you are not standing on the carpet when the trap goes off...

<Start Action> Goes to the ///////// eastern room. <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on August 02, 2014, 02:32:38 PM
<start action>hide in the bottom left side corner</end action>

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on August 02, 2014, 08:39:09 PM
"Alright I'll go get the blocks. I sure hope this plan of yours works."
<Start Action> Walk back to the bedroom and retrieve the blocks. <End Action>
<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on August 03, 2014, 02:26:55 PM
Turn 64
Link moves off of the carpet to the corner as Rika and Janet go east one room.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 65 now

Current Rooms:
Link: http://i.imgur.com/M92RtqE.png (http://i.imgur.com/M92RtqE.png)
Janet and Rika: http://i.imgur.com/qvV7ndi.png (http://i.imgur.com/qvV7ndi.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding near the western doorway off of the carpet.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding in the western doorway.Sound Stone
JanetchilldonStanding in the western doorway (Returning to pick up the blocks, auto until Turn 67)Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on August 03, 2014, 03:14:44 PM
"I'll stay quiet until the coast is clear."

<stays in the corner>

</end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on August 03, 2014, 03:26:23 PM
"After you, Janet. I wouldn't want to petrify you by mistake."

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on August 06, 2014, 06:02:17 PM
Turn 65
As they talk, Link hears Rika through the sound stone fairly loud and clear while Janet's footsteps sound ever quieter as Janet returns to the bedroom.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 66 now

Current Rooms: Unavailable

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding near the western doorway off of the carpet in the hallway.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding in the western doorway of the second switch room.Sound Stone
JanetchilldonStanding in the northern doorway in the bedroom (Returning to pick up the blocks, auto until Turn 67)Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on August 06, 2014, 11:22:17 PM
"Alright, the coast is clear. Janet, take your time picking up the blocks while I test the carpets."

<Start Action> Climbs onto the pedestal to press the button <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on August 06, 2014, 11:43:23 PM
<start action>waits</end action>

</end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on August 09, 2014, 09:02:52 AM
Turn 66
Janet picks up the three blocks from the bedroom while Rika stands on the second switch.  The lights go out in the second switch room as the pedestal and door light up again.  The energy field appears on the other carpet in the room again.  Nothing happens in the hallway Link is in.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 67 now

Current Rooms:
Link: http://i.imgur.com/M92RtqE.png (http://i.imgur.com/M92RtqE.png)
Janet: http://i.imgur.com/jMiSlYI.png (http://i.imgur.com/jMiSlYI.png)
Rika: http://i.imgur.com/nTIKtfm.png (http://i.imgur.com/nTIKtfm.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding near the western doorway off of the carpet.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding on the second switch.Sound Stone
JanetchilldonStanding in the bedroom near the chest.Sound Stone, 3 blocks


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on August 09, 2014, 10:33:04 AM
"So, how are things going?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on August 10, 2014, 10:30:33 AM
"Anything from your corridor, Link? I've activated the trap, gonna step off now."

<Start Action> Jumps off the pedestal onto the stone floor. <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on August 10, 2014, 10:40:47 AM
"Nothing out of the ordinary. The room remains the same"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on August 10, 2014, 02:31:18 PM
"I got the blocks. I'm heading to where you are Link."
<Start Action> Heads to where Link is. <End Action>
<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on August 10, 2014, 04:09:14 PM
"Ok then"

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on August 10, 2014, 06:18:34 PM
"Huh, odd... alright, this leaves to a much riskier option then - Janet, I'll deactivate the trap. It should be safe for you to pass."

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on August 17, 2014, 08:20:47 AM
Turn 67
Janet returns to the 2nd switch room as Rika jumps off the switch.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 68 now

Current Rooms:
Link: http://i.imgur.com/M92RtqE.png (http://i.imgur.com/M92RtqE.png)
Janet and Rika: http://i.imgur.com/F9dCRRk.png (http://i.imgur.com/F9dCRRk.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding near the western doorway off of the carpet.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding near the second switch.Sound Stone
JanetchilldonStanding in the southern doorway.  (Returning to Link, auto until Turn 69)Sound Stone, 3 blocks


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on August 17, 2014, 08:31:40 AM
"So what's the plan?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on August 17, 2014, 09:17:04 AM
"Well, since Plan A didn't work out as expected... I'll go into Plan B.

Since luring the naga into a trap won't work anymore, we'll have to work on luring the naga away from her spot, and have someone else to go in while she is distracted. Janet, pass me the blocks, will you?"


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on August 17, 2014, 02:50:29 PM
"Ok, if you insist."
<Start Action> Hands blocks to Rika. <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on August 17, 2014, 03:27:49 PM
 "I hope you know what you're doing"

</end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on August 17, 2014, 08:45:50 PM
"I hope so either. I'm not exactly a good athlete myself... Janet, you can stay here for now. Things might get very ugly soon."

<Start Action> Head towards the western room <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on August 19, 2014, 05:44:23 AM
"All right, good luck."
<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on August 19, 2014, 01:45:04 PM
<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on August 21, 2014, 07:35:48 PM
Turn 68
Rika re-enters the hallway where Link has been waiting.  Janet remains in the 2nd switch room.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 69 now

Current Rooms:
Link and Rika: http://i.imgur.com/g0u4WbX.png (http://i.imgur.com/g0u4WbX.png)
Janet: http://i.imgur.com/S4oQWqN.png (http://i.imgur.com/S4oQWqN.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding near the western doorway off of the carpet.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding near the eastern doorway.Sound Stone, 3 blocks
JanetchilldonStanding in the middle of the room.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on August 21, 2014, 07:44:55 PM
"Alright... here goes nothing. Link, keep yourself as close to the corner as possible - I don't want the naga to see you while I run away. When she zips past you for me, get into the room and press the pedestal... whatever you do, don't get off.. even if I call for help."

<Start Action> Walks to the middle of the hallway and throws a block at the sleeping naga. <End Action>

"HEY, SLEEPY HEAD!"

<End Turn>



Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on August 21, 2014, 09:31:05 PM
<start action>remains in the corner as quiet as possible<end action>

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on August 22, 2014, 01:49:03 PM
<Start Action> Moves to the right side of the door to the hallway. <End Action>
<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on August 24, 2014, 07:29:43 PM
Turn 69
Rika throws the block and shouts as Link and Janet get prepped in their positions.  They very faintly hear the block hit its target.  Nothing more happens.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 70 now

Current Rooms:  Unavailable (since not much changed)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding near the western doorway off of the carpet.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding near the eastern doorway.Sound Stone, 2 blocks
JanetchilldonStanding in the middle of the room.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on August 25, 2014, 06:59:46 AM
"OVER HERE, YOU UGLY SNAKE!"

<Start Action> Throws another block while backing away <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on August 25, 2014, 08:30:06 AM
<start action>does nothing</end action>

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on August 25, 2014, 06:11:21 PM
<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on August 25, 2014, 06:54:27 PM
Turn 70
Rika throws the block and shouts as Link and Janet remain in their positions.  Again, they very faintly hear the block hit its target.  Again, nothing more happens.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 71 now

Current Rooms:  Unavailable (since not much changed)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding near the western doorway off of the carpet.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding further from the eastern doorway than before.Sound Stone, 1 block
JanetchilldonStanding in the middle of the room.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on August 25, 2014, 09:33:08 PM
"... Strange, did the blocks not hit her? Alright..."

<Start Action> Go to the western room <End Action>

<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on August 25, 2014, 10:21:05 PM
<start action>quietly</end action> be careful

<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on August 26, 2014, 05:39:11 PM
<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: StoneLad on September 01, 2014, 08:40:28 AM
Turn 71
Rika returns to the room with the sleeping Naga.  She finds that it is still sleeping just as it was before.  The two blocks lay on the floor next to her, but they appear to have turned to stone.

Start posting actions/dialog for turn 72 now

Current Rooms:
Link: http://i.imgur.com/6bAZnm0.png (http://i.imgur.com/6bAZnm0.png)
Janet: http://i.imgur.com/0qmqg6M.png (http://i.imgur.com/0qmqg6M.png)
Rika: http://i.imgur.com/pcFTJLB.png (http://i.imgur.com/pcFTJLB.png)

Current Players
CharactersPlayersStatusInventory
LinklinkrlzStanding near the western doorway off of the carpet.Sound Stone
RikaSkynetStanding in the eastern doorwaySound Stone, 1 block
JanetchilldonStanding to the right of the doorway.Sound Stone


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on September 01, 2014, 10:06:39 AM
"...!"

Quote
Wait, if that's the third pedestal, and I stay on it...

<Start Action> Runs quickly to the pedestal and climb onto it. <End Action>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Linkrlz on September 01, 2014, 10:48:09 AM
<end turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: chilldon on September 01, 2014, 05:50:01 PM
<End Turn>


Title: Re: The Labyrinth (Game)
Post by: Skynet on September 02, 2014, 12:10:43 AM
<End Turn>